The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

New Thread Day

Started by RW, August 18, 2017, 03:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Make a new topic today!

Do it...it's fun!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Make a new topic today!

Do it...it's fun!

I'll put on my old thinking cap and see what I can do.

Anonymous

I will think of something.

Blazor

:laugh:

https://media.giphy.com/media/777Aby0ZetYE8/giphy.gif">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Angry White Male

I'll make ya a new fucking thread, RW!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor":laugh:

That's cute.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's cute.

I ALWAYS think of him doing that when asked to think  :laugh:

I liked the classic Winnie the Pooh, and the series from the 80s. When my son was a baby I had his room done in Winnie the Pooh. Think right before he started school we changed the theme to SpongeBob lol. Then it was Camouflage themed. That was a big deal cause I remodeled his room overnight while he stayed at his friends house, and his 10th bday was the next day, I got maybe an hour of sleep lol. Reminded me of one of those home renovation shows lol. I pulled EVERYTHING out of his room, painted his room green, camo colored the ceiling fan blades, built a big storage box and painted it camo, hung glow stars on the ceiling, hung a black light, hung some camo/military stickers on the walls, camo curtains, camo bed set, hung a Jeep throw on the wall, and a game chair lol. I even covered his doorway with wrapping paper so he had to tear through to it  :laugh:  He loved it  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

That's cute.

I ALWAYS think of him doing that when asked to think  :laugh:

I liked the classic Winnie the Pooh, and the series from the 80s. When my son was a baby I had his room done in Winnie the Pooh. Think right before he started school we changed the theme to SpongeBob lol. Then it was Camouflage themed. That was a big deal cause I remodeled his room overnight while he stayed at his friends house, and his 10th bday was the next day, I got maybe an hour of sleep lol. Reminded me of one of those home renovation shows lol. I pulled EVERYTHING out of his room, painted his room green, camo colored the ceiling fan blades, built a big storage box and painted it camo, hung glow stars on the ceiling, hung a black light, hung some camo/military stickers on the walls, camo curtains, camo bed set, hung a Jeep throw on the wall, and a game chair lol. I even covered his doorway with wrapping paper so he had to tear through to it  :laugh:  He loved it  ac_smile

You're a creative father Blazor.

ac_smile

Blazor

ac_smile

Thanks Fash, you sound like a good mom too, wanting them to eat healthy and taking them camping and fishing  ac_smile

I miss taking my son camping and stuff. Maybe he will join me one day lol. Hes in his young adult phase and doesnt want much to do with me, more his friends and gf. He'll come around in a few years Im sure.

Anonymous

ac_smile

Thanks Fash, you sound like a good mom too, wanting them to eat healthy and taking them camping and fishing  ac_smile

I miss taking my son camping and stuff. Maybe he will join me one day lol. Hes in his young adult phase and doesnt want much to do with me, more his friends and gf. He'll come around in a few years Im sure.

Oh, can I relate to that..

My daughter is sixteen and doesn't want to go camping with her family..

She didn't come with us on our last trip in our rv to BC..

My mother came over to our house and stayed with her..

She has her first real summer job this year anyway and would have had to cancel shifts.

Blazor

She has her first real summer job this year anyway and would have had to cancel shifts.

That sucks, but pretty much the same case with my son, working now.

I plan to go camping Labor day weekend and catch the Harvest moon hopefully. Then Im going to backpack solo up to my spot and catch the Hunter's moon in October  ac_smile

Anonymous

That sucks, but pretty much the same case with my son, working now.

I plan to go camping Labor day weekend and catch the Harvest moon hopefully. Then Im going to backpack solo up to my spot and catch the Hunter's moon in October  ac_smile

Where is your spot and will you sleep in a tent?

Anonymous

I'm an urban guy through and through. Sleeping in tents is not my thing. But, being on the water-----oh ya!

Blazor

Where is your spot and will you sleep in a tent?

Well the one Im going to in a couple weeks is in Arcadia, its a campground. The solo one is up near Apple Orchard Falls, 7 mile loop, and I camp on the side very few go up. Most go up one side and come down the same side. I like the one less traveled lol. My spot is in front of a stream a mile and a half up the mountain. I love it. Clear water, 15 degrees cooler than in the city, peaceful. Native trout up there. The water comes out of the mountain near the top. I'll have to post some pics some time. When I stay with someone at the campground I take my 3 man tent. When I solo it I take my 2 man tent. I wont ever take that 1 man tent again after that bear incident lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I'm an urban guy through and through. Sleeping in tents is not my thing. But, being on the water-----oh ya!

Reminds me of my friend lol, he was always trying to get me on the river, I was trying to get him on the mountain lol. So I thought our song was by Alabama, Tennessee River and the Mountain Man  :laugh:

My Xbox live account name has MountainMan in it  :laugh: