The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
The ONLY thing that I can deduce, and it seems to fit almost exclusively across the board...  The extreme left does NOT work a job currently, hasn't worked much previously, and probably won't work much in the future.

THIS, is the only factor that I can see is "joining" them against the fight against the bad White straight man.

So, it basically comes down to work ethic...  They have too much time, lazing around in a white mans world, sucking up the white mans dollar, but STILL have the nerve to complain.

You are mostly right! I've seen it over the years. One way to prove that point, look at biased articles trashing Trump or Charlottesville for instance. You read the daytime posts, and its full of Left comments and in support of the article. You read nighttime posts, and its the total opposite. Thats cause the people who worked all day are finally fucking home!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup" I don't agree with the KKK or neonazis.  That is your strawman argument, I just believe they have a right to free speech.  I  also happen to think the black panthers and nation of islam should also have free speech.  They are leftists hate groups.  But I want them to have that right.

I agree entirely with this Wazzzup..

As long as both sides are peaceful, particularly when they meet on public property.

Finally, some common sense.
 It is common sense.  Unfortunately not common enough apparently to make it over to Harry and RW.

everyone on the right or middle and in between here is crystal clear that they want free political speech, you dodge behind diversions about threats and libel, you argue for a constitution provision that limits free political speech (cause its old :001_rolleyes: ), and then you say you are not even a leftist, when it is incredibly obvious you are..  

If your position on this issue is unclear it is completely YOUR fault, no one elses.

This obfuscation is another typical leftist maneuver , deflect, lie, claim you are misrepresented, its all part of the game to hide the objective, destroy free political speech so leftists can rule people's lives without dissent.

RW

I'm not responsible for your lack of reading comprehension.  Let me clarify simply since you're slow on the uptake:

1. I've stated I'm all for free political speech.

2. There is currently no law that prohibits political speech.

3. Every country in the world has limits to free speech, including the US.

4. Hate speech laws have existed in Canada since the 70s.  They are not a new phenomenon.

Now what's unclear?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"A biased media, at the very least...

I read it, and see it, every day.

Charlottesville should not have dominated the news.

I'm in complete agreement with what you wrote iron horse jockey.

RW

Yes well someone died because some right wing asshole decided to mow down people with his car.  That's newsworthy.

--_

I think what a lot of the proponents of free speech miss is the FACT that during this rally, a person from the right permanently robbed a woman of ALL of her rights, including her freedom of speech.  He was the only person at that rally to do that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Yes well someone died because some right wing asshole decided to mow down people with his car.  That's newsworthy.

--_

I think what a lot of the proponents of free speech miss is the FACT that during this rally, a person from the right permanently robbed a woman of ALL of her rights, including her freedom of speech.  He was the only person at that rally to do that.

Not this again.

:dash1:

A person died because violent counter protesters(on the left, but not that it matters) showed up and the police were not allowed to do their jobs.

RW

NO FASH.  Someone died because a right wing shithead decided to run a group of people over.

Stop making excuses for these murderous animals.  It's disgusting.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

--_

Not this again.

:dash1:

A person died because violent counter protesters(on the left, but not that it matters) showed up and the police were not allowed to do their jobs.

And spin won't change the facts even with a dishonest media on their side.

I know you have a prog streak, but it's refreshing to see that you are able to objective which is a rare trait among liberals.

RW

You, on the other hand, are a typical rightie.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

--_

I agree it was newsworthy RW, and tragic. But why didnt the media cover the 7 blacks that died in Chicago that day at the hands of other blacks, thats a lot more tragic to me. Or why the media kept covering the "KKK, Nazis, etc" and not still focusing on that guy that did this. We have heard nothing about him since his arrest. No motive no nothing. Isnt that odd? The media is very manipulative. "Never waste a tragic event" is a motto of the ones  that want to corrupt things.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"

--_

I agree it was newsworthy RW, and tragic. But why didnt the media cover the 7 blacks that died in Chicago that day at the hands of other blacks, thats a lot more tragic to me. Or why the media kept covering the "KKK, Nazis, etc" and not still focusing on that guy that did this. We have heard nothing about him since his arrest. No motive no nothing. Isnt that odd? The media is very manipulative. "Never waste a tragic event" is a motto of the ones  that want to corrupt things.

I understand the media is manipulative.  That's why so much is being said about AntiFa/lefities and freedom of speech and so little about a man who killed another person.  That said, this is seemingly a bigger social issue and more events and more newsworthy things have happened as a result of Charlottesville that continue to make news.

Protests aside, your country is experiencing another purge in intolerance and inequity.  It's not the first.  It won't be the last either.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Quote from: "Blazor"

--_

Err, probably because violent crime in the US is such a routine daily event?

In a country where there are, on average, more than 40 homicides a day, why would 7 homicides in one of the most violent cities be particularly noteworthy?

Purposely driving a car into a crowd of people, killing one, and injuring a few dozen others, is a tad more unique.

cc

Quote....Purposely driving a car into a crowd of people, killing one, and injuring a few dozen others, is a tad more unique.

"Unique"? Oh? The real and global supremacists  do it all the time.

That same group just stabbed cops in 2 separate EU countries today in fact ... just to keep the supremacy arollin, eh? .. . musta run out of vehicles

Only if it's a non islamic or white guy will the same stuff  go on and on and over and over for  7 pages of blabber ... interesting ... very interesting

And while I'm here, Why is this thread in this section?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Harry

Quote from: "cc"
Why is this thread in this section?

Look at the thread title.  It didn't start out referring to Charlottesville, there's been a bit of drift.

cc

That's no answer - why is "Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized" in this section?

and

Why is pages and pages of Charlottesville shit in here?

and as asked above

why does the same stuff get repeated  on and on and over and over for 7 pages of blabber?

when these loser twats y'all repeat the same shit over and over about don't even know what REAL supremacy is

Don't bother - I know WHY  .. and WHO
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell