Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "RW"

The cops turned a blind eye to the right as well as shown in a KKK piece of shit shooting at a person and the cops were RIGHT THERE.  They did sweet fuck all for either side.

Actually I heard recently they arrested him and he is being held. I forgot who all or where I seen it. Hell it may of been here!  :laugh:

I was surprised too that any arrests were made.

I updated the Virginia thread with the arrests.  The video shows him shooting his gun right infront of a line of police who didn't even flinch.

It bit him after because it was on film AND I read he's getting nailed with firing a gun within a certain distance of a school or something.  You guys have strange charges.

AND Cantwell got nabbed.  I'm pretty sure that one won't stick on self defense.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"A biased media, at the very least...

I read it, and see it, every day.

Charlottesville should not have dominated the news.

I'm in complete agreement with what you wrote iron horse jockey.

Yes well someone died because some right wing asshole decided to mow down people with his car.  That's newsworthy.

--_

I think what a lot of the proponents of free speech miss is the FACT that during this rally, a person from the right permanently robbed a woman of ALL of her rights, including her freedom of speech.  He was the only person at that rally to do that.

yeah and a  big time leftist, shot at republican lawmakers on a baseball field, the only reason they weren't all killed was because a cop shot him.  As it is six were shot.  It got covered, but nowhere near the coverage Charlottesville got because it didn't fit the media's agenda.  

Fashionista is absolutely right, the cops stood down and let everything go crazy (the leftists governor and/or mayor most likely told them to) I think they let the protestors get attacked by the left's antifa footsoldiers because they wanted it all to happen.  They probably celebrated that woman's death for all the political capital it gave them---never let a good crisis go to waste.

Its always terrible when people are shot or run over (by the way, just a day or two later 11 people were run over and killed by an Islamist in Spain, did the left even care? nope).  It would be a thousand times worse if free speech were killed because you leftist totalitarians were able to use her as a martyr to destroy free speech.  Societies without free political speech have murdered hundreds of millions of people.   you don't care though.  You leftists are blinded with the desire to control people by any means necessary, everything else be damned.

You're just flapping all over the place now aren't you?

There's no real social commentary that goes with some piece of shit leftie shooting at people because he's a misguided extremist idiot.  There is, however, a lot to be said about racial division.  It's a real social issue and it's getting its moment in the spotlight....again.

The cops turned a blind eye to the right as well as shown in a KKK piece of shit shooting at a person and the cops were RIGHT THERE.  They did sweet fuck all for either side.

The left media covered Spain. Lying is not helping your cause.

You are so unobjective and hypocritical its ridiculous.

You say an extremist idiot shooting 6 people, spurred on by the left and their utterly insane levels of hate directed at a president and his party means nothing larger.  But an extremist idiot driving over a woman IS EVERYTHING and needs to be talked about and spun for eternity.  Such self serving unobjective bullshit.

The ACLU a LEFTIST Group says Leftist governor Terry McCauliff told the police to stand down.  He wanted this all to happen.  

You are the liar, I said the left didn't care about the 11 run over and killed by a Muslim in Spain, two days later, not that it wasn't covered. (barely covered compared to Charlottesville) Even though the islamization of western countries is far bigger issue than one extremist idiot driving over a woman in Charlottesville.

RW

You people are fucking programmed and the show is stuck on repeat.

And I know it's you :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Back to Stormfront:

If a corporation is a person in the eyes of American law, what obligation does that company have to provide a venue for free speech?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Quote from: "Wazzzup"You are the liar, I said the left didn't care about the 11 run over and killed by a Muslim in Spain, two days later, not that it wasn't covered. (barely covered compared to Charlottesville) Even though the islamization of western countries is far bigger issue than one extremist idiot driving over a woman in Charlottesville.

I don't know if it wasn't covered two days later in North America, but it was big news and had a long run everywhere else.

Left, right, center,  pretty much everybody was appalled and outraged by that event.

RW

Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"You are the liar, I said the left didn't care about the 11 run over and killed by a Muslim in Spain, two days later, not that it wasn't covered. (barely covered compared to Charlottesville) Even though the islamization of western countries is far bigger issue than one extremist idiot driving over a woman in Charlottesville.

I don't know if it wasn't covered two days later in North America, but it was big news and had a long run everywhere else.

Left, right, center,  pretty much everybody was appalled and outraged by that event.

As they are with every Islamic terrorist event.  I guess it's hard to hear the news when your head is up your own ass.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

I updated the Virginia thread with the arrests.  The video shows him shooting his gun right infront of a line of police who didn't even flinch.

It bit him after because it was on film AND I read he's getting nailed with firing a gun within a certain distance of a school or something.  You guys have strange charges.

Ah thats where I seen it lol.

Yeah gun laws vary on the federal level, the state level, the local level, and even in forestry. It can get confusing. But as far as schools, you're not even allowed to have on within a certain range from a school. Cant go into federal buildings with one (since they scared), cant discharge a firearm in the city, bunch really.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"

Ah thats where I seen it lol.

Yeah gun laws vary on the federal level, the state level, the local level, and even in forestry. It can get confusing. But as far as schools, you're not even allowed to have on within a certain range from a school. Cant go into federal buildings with one (since they scared), cant discharge a firearm in the city, bunch really.

So that guy got pegged for the school one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

As they are with every Islamic terrorist event.  I guess it's hard to hear the news when your head is up your own ass.

Charlottesville has received hundreds of times more covereage than The shooting of republicans and the 11 deaths in Spain combined.  Even though those stories were just as important.

Why, because the media and the left, just like RW, the non leftist  :laugh3:, want to milk it for every bit of propaganda they can, to get their agenda accomplished

statues are coming down

and others are being vandalized

Websites are being taken down

Google is filtering more

Facebook is censoring

Antifa and BLM are beating ordinary people (not nazis) at protests

twitter is censoring more

Pay pal is canceling accounts

and worst of all, people like RW want to use it to get the government to take people's right of free speech away.

the left is using this event to book burn, rewrite history and take away people's precious freedoms. It's sickening, but all too typical.

Harry

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Charlottesville has received hundreds of times more covereage than The shooting of republicans and the 11 deaths in Spain comibined.  Even though those stories were just as important.

Why, because the media and the left, just like RW the non leftist ha, want to milk it for every bit of propaganda they can, to get their agenda accomplished

statues are coming down and are being vandalized,

gone with the wind was cancelled

Google is filtering more

Facebook is filtering  more

and worst of all, people like RW want to use it to directly take people's right of free speech away

the left is using this event to book burn, rewrite history and take away people's precious freedoms. It's sickening, but typical.

Oh, FFS, all of the measures you mentioned above have been in place against ISIS for many years, as they should be.

And no, Charlottesville has not received hundreds of times more coverage than the shooting of Republicans and the 11 deaths in Spain combined.

cc

Quote from: "wazzzup"statues are coming down and are being vandalized,

gone with the wind was cancelled

Google is filtering more

Facebook is filtering more

and worst of all, people like RW want to use it to directly take people's right of free speech away

the left is using this event to book burn, rewrite history and take away people's precious freedoms. It's sickening, but typical.
Expect insults!!

All valid points. "using this event to book burn, rewrite history and take away people's precious freedoms" for starters.

Internet censoring ditto . They took it as excuse to go nuts. and shut down any opposition

BTW, it was 16 killed in Spain and well over 100 injured / maimed .... followed next day by 2 in Finland.

Today it's stabby in Sweden

That should be worth an insult or 5 that I won't see  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blurt

Stop trying to change the subject, CC.

Nobody cares about Islam.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Harry

Quote from: "Blurt"Stop trying to change the subject, CC.

I don't know about that.  I do, and concern about terrorism is pretty much universal in the western world.  These days, most of that terrorism is carried out by islamic extremists.

Bet yes, I see where you're coming from.  There are more than 40 homicides a day in the US, and cc has to find a stabbing in Sweden for her post.

RW

:MG_216:

:roll:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

:MG_216:

:roll:

The left doesn't want to talk about about islam and its thousands of terrorist murders on Western soil, and thousands more to come (with big help from leftist immigration polices).  They just want to talk endlessly about ONE murder in Charlottesville, and use it to destroy as many freedoms as possible.