Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Blurt"Stop trying to change the subject, CC.

Nobody cares about Islam.

:MG_216:

:roll:

The left doesn't want to talk about about islam and its thousands of terrorist murders on Western soil, and thousands more to come (with big help from leftist immigration polices).  They just want to talk endlessly about ONE murder in Charlottesville, and use it to destroy as many freedoms as possible.

You mean one woman's freedom of speech being permanently snuffed out by the side that claims to be defenders of the First Amendment?

I will happily talk about whatever you like slappy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Harry"

I don't know about that.  I do, and concern about terrorism is pretty much universal in the western world.  These days, most of that terrorism is carried out by islamic extremists.

Bet yes, I see where you're coming from.  There are more than 40 homicides a day in the US, and cc has to find a stabbing in Sweden for her post.

That cuts both ways there bogey, in fact far more your way.  40 homicides a day in the US and all RW wants to talk about is the 1 in Charlottesville (and of course use it to take people's freedoms away)

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Quote from: "Wazzzup"The left doesn't want to talk about about islam and its thousands of terrorist murders on Western soil, and thousands more to come (with big help from leftist immigration polices).  They just want to talk endlessly about ONE murder in Charlottesville, and use it to destroy as many freedoms as possible.

Now you're just being silly.  Wrong on all counts.

By the way, who is "the left"?  Somebody who disagrees with you on all issues? Somebody who disagrees with you on most issues? Somebody who disagrees with you on some issues?

cc

Quote from: "wazzz"The left doesn't want to talk about about islam and its thousands of terrorist murders on Western soil, and thousands more to come (with big help from leftist immigration polices). .....

Shhhh .. you'll make them feel bad  ... and make them do it more

I have that on good authority  .. bet you could never guess who  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

What's funny is there are shitters of threads on here about Islam that he isn't posting in either, opting to repeatedly point out my opinion about Charlottesville that he invented on my behalf.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "wazzz"The left doesn't want to talk about about islam and its thousands of terrorist murders on Western soil, and thousands more to come (with big help from leftist immigration polices). .....

Shhhh .. you'll make them feel bad  ... and make them do it more

I have that on good authority  .. bet you could never guess who  :wink:

Quote it.

I'll wait.   :wink:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

The left doesn't want to talk about about islam and its thousands of terrorist murders on Western soil, and thousands more to come (with big help from leftist immigration polices).  They just want to talk endlessly about ONE murder in Charlottesville, and use it to destroy as many freedoms as possible.

You mean one woman's freedom of speech being permanently snuffed out by the side that claims to be defenders of the First Amendment?

So you are going to equate everyone who disagrees with your totalitarian views on speech with this extremist that ran down this poor woman? Of course.  that's exactly the agenda isn't it.  Declare everyone who disagrees with you a nazi (even though 99.9% of them are not nazis) and then ban their so called hate speech.  yep just as I thought. Then you and your fellow leftists can rule everyone with no dissent possible.  Your dream come true.

RW

I never said you were censoring me.

I am saying you are functionally illiterate though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

So you are going to equate everyone who disagrees with your totalitarian views on speech with this extremist that ran down this poor woman? Of course.  that's exactly the agenda isn't it.  Declare everyone who disagrees with you a nazi (even though 99.9% of them are not nazis) and then ban their so called hate speech.  yep just as I thought. Then you and your fellow leftists can rule everyone with no dissent possible.  Your dream come true.

BTW I can guaran-goddamn-tee you this, Far more people on earth died because of people like you who are against free speech than from people who were for it.  History is filled with tens of millions of the corpses from such regimes.  Yet you want to to walk us all down that same path like none of it happened.

RW

Please show me where I said I wasn't for free speech.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I don't know about that.  I do, and concern about terrorism is pretty much universal in the western world.  These days, most of that terrorism is carried out by islamic extremists.

Bet yes, I see where you're coming from.  There are more than 40 homicides a day in the US, and cc has to find a stabbing in Sweden for her post.

Are those murderers screaming You Hoo Akbar? Do they have hundreds of millions of supporters worldwide? Are there worldwide networks and wealthy regimes supporting them? Do the murderers have a pseudo religion that orders them to kill  strangers  who have done nothing besides be infidels?

What an idiotic analogy even for a bullshiting dunce faggot like you.

Harry

Quote from: "Harry"I don't know about that.  I do, and concern about terrorism is pretty much universal in the western world.  These days, most of that terrorism is carried out by islamic extremists.

Quote from: "Herman"Are those murderers screaming You Hoo Akbar?
Unless they're muslim terrorists, probably not.  But their victims are just as dead.
Quote from: "Herman"Do they have hundreds of millions of supporters worldwide?
I would certainly hope not, nor do I see the relevance. Their victims are just as dead.
Quote from: "Herman"Are there worldwide networks and wealthy regimes supporting them?
In the vast majority of cases, I doubt it.  I guess there could be the occasional drug cartel related homicide, that might loosely fit in that category.  But again, it's irrelevant.  Their victims are just as dead.
Quote from: "Herman"Do the murderers have a pseudo religion that orders them to kill  strangers  who have done nothing besides be infidels?
In most cases I expect not.  I would also note that most victims of islamic terrorism are other muslims.  But again, it's irrelevant.  Their victims are just as dead.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Are those murderers screaming You Hoo Akbar? Do they have hundreds of millions of supporters worldwide? Are there worldwide networks and wealthy regimes supporting them? Do the murderers have a pseudo religion that orders them to kill  strangers  who have done nothing besides be infidels?

What an idiotic analogy even for a bullshiting dunce faggot like you.

Like I said yesterday, I don't take him seriously. At best, I skim what he posts.

Wazzzup