The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"The west's big issue is indeed left versus right.  

It's definitely a big issue.

We NEED to work towards BALANCE rather than swinging from one extreme to another.  I honestly think our adversarial political model isn't working and need immediate reform.

Because I am American I tend to see things through that lens.  I am trying to learn as much as possible about Europe, Australia and Canada as well.   All western countries are greatly important to me.

I am sure you have heard people talking about a 'civl war" between right and left in the US.   Not much blood shed yet, but I can't help thinking the schism will never be breached, there is always hope though, I suppose.  When things are healthy the right and left serve as checks against each other, but when the balance gets skewed we get a mess.  Its like a couple who cant stop fighting. can the marriage be saved? maybe, I don't know, or maybe the best solution would be to seperate, That would be unfortunate, but maybe.  It would be messy and difficult.

I think this internal left/right conflict is present in other countries as well, and growing, just less so.

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

We NEED to work towards BALANCE rather than swinging from one extreme to another.  I honestly think our adversarial political model isn't working and need immediate reform.

Because I am American I tend to see things through that lens.  I am trying to learn as much as possible about Europe, Australia and Canada as well.   All western countries are greatly important to me.

I am sure you have heard people talking about a 'civl war" between right and left in the US.   Not much blood shed yet, but I can't help thinking the schism will never be breached, there is always hope though, I suppose.  When things are healthy the right and left serve as checks against each other, but when the balance gets skewed we get a mess.  Its like a couple who cant stop fighting. can the marriage be saved? maybe, I don't know, or maybe the best solution would be to seperate, That would be unfortunate, but maybe.  It would be messy and difficult.

I think this internal left/right conflict is present in other countries as well, and growing, just less so.

Yeah we seem to be getting further apart rather than closer together.  I think that's reflected in leadership though but you can't effectively lead in a system that's so broken.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Yeah we seem to be getting further apart rather than closer together.  I think that's reflected in leadership though but you can't effectively lead in a system that's so broken.

What can be done?  Think of it as the couple analogy again.  Both partners want very very different things then the other.  in fact both of them think that some, maybe many, of the things the other wants are utterly crazy. What do you do with that?

RW

That's the problem with so many of these issues - how do we fix them.

I don't think the actual left and actual right are THAT far apart.  It usually comes down to similar goals but opposing methods.  If we could get past being adversarial, we'd have a hope in hell.

It will take some really strong leadership or a big ole battle.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"That's the problem with so many of these issues - how do we fix them.

I don't think the actual left and actual right are THAT far apart.  It usually comes down to similar goals but opposing methods.  If we could get past being adversarial, we'd have a hope in hell.

It will take some really strong leadership or a big ole battle.

I guess If I were counseling a couple I would probably advise a split.  But if not I would set some ground rules that have to apply to both sides.

Back to the political system-- both sides should have to agree-- no violence in the name of politics except in self defense.  And that any violence must be condemned immediately as unacceptable.  That would be a good start.

RW

I thought that was something both sides already agree on, politically.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

BTW on the reference to Marx and Lenin being Jews (again there is some evidence but it is questionable), why did they not impose Judaism on the Soviet union, as a state religion, why did they insist upon atheism?  In fact that question goes to every communist society, they all demand atheism of their people, no Judaism.  Why is that the case if Jews are pulling all the strings?

Many Jews are atheists and don't even follow Judaism, after all Jews regard themselves as a race, not just a religion.

BTW who is the biggest proponent of Muslim immigration in the world right now?  Not a Jewish leader.   its the Catholic pope.  How did Jews do that?

The current pope is towing the diversity and multiculti line, so it seems that even the Vatican has been infiltrated with leftist agitators..... Are they Jewish agitators? Who knows, but Jews are the main proponents of the state sponsored white genocide which we are seeing today and they are masters of infiltration, they have been doing it for centuries.  The rise of Islam is just a symptom of the open borders and mass immigration agendas which the Jews and the left in general have been promoting in white nations, and of course ONLY white nations. Even some Jews are suffering from the sharp rise in the muslim population, but the elites won't concern themselves over this.  In fact, Jews can run to Israel when things get rough, where have whites got?  Do we have a white homeland? (((They))) would never allow it.  

Also did you know Pam Gellar, Dennis Prager, Michael Savage, David Horowitz, Matt Drudge, and Ben Stein, among others, are all jewish and all strong voices for conservative causes.

They're Neo Cons/Zionists.  I used to actually listen to Michael Savage's radio shows back when I thought Islam was the main issue, but when I learned it goes deeper I stopped, especially after learning he's Jewish.  He has even admitted on his show that he isn't against homosexuality or miscegenation, which are 2 major issues that genuine pro whites vehemently oppose because they are contributing towards the decline of the white race. He and the others might come across as being pro white,  but promoting Israel and denouncing Islam are their main concerns. It's the same with most if not all mainstream Conservatives, they aren't genuine nationalists, and the decline in the white race is of little or no concern to them.

The west's big issue is indeed left versus right.  But the jews are only a very small part of that.  I think you will find that to be a consensus opinion here and almost everywhere, based on the evidence.

Jews have been HUGE promoters and supporters of left wing agendas over the years, and remain so.  Even white lefties usually acknowledge this..... Of course you get some on the right, but as I described in the response above, they're Zionists whose main concern is Israel.  It's actually got to the point where Jews can no longer rely on the unwavering support of the left which they have previously enjoyed, due to the Israel/Palestine saga, but they only have themselves to blame for that.  Israel literally gets away with murder, while for the most part, the rest of the world turns a blind eye. Do you honestly believe that any other nation would get away with what it does, while receiving millions in financial aid every year?  Make no mistake, the only reason is because it is the Jewish homeland, and Jews have infiltrated every first world government in existence.  If the aid or support stopped, the Jewish lobby groups would raise hell.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Many Jews are atheists and don't even follow Judaism, after all Jews regard themselves as a race, not just a religion.

The Jews I know are exclusively the Ashkenazi variety..

They consider themselves a white ethnicity..

My husband is white, but he is ethnically Dutch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Many Jews are atheists and don't even follow Judaism, after all Jews regard themselves as a race, not just a religion.

The Jews I know are exclusively the Ashkenazi variety..

They consider themselves a white ethnicity..

My husband is white, but he is ethnically Dutch.

I grew up in Willowdale, which may have the highest concentration of Jews in Canada. Other than the orthodox and ultra orthodox, they are totally integrated.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Harry"Or are you, like AGW, just another uneducated white supremacist who hasn't even bothered to read Mein Kampf?

I'm a White Supremacist now?

NICE!  I'm flattered!

However, it's a little too late for flattery...

cc

Wow Harry. Where did you pull that out of? Mel is a lot of things, but supremacist or nazi is not among them
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

I'm a lot of things, to a lot of people!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Where did you pull that out of Harry. Mel is a lot of things, but s supremacist or nazi is not among them

That Harry guy puts those labels on a lot of people the effeminate asshole disagrees with, so why not Mel.

Angry White Male

You will address me from now on as Herr Mel...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You will address me from now on as Herr Mel...

I will address  you as Frau Mel.