Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

welcome Wazzzup

Started by Anonymous, August 29, 2017, 06:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "RW"Hopefully he'll come back.  This Wazz guy is a sad substitute for the real SCOUSE.

And you're a sad substitute for the real Stalin :laugh3:

RW is not a brutal dictator .

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Hopefully he'll come back.  This Wazz guy is a sad substitute for the real SCOUSE.

that's why there is a smiley next to it.  But there is some truth to that joke.  She believes in controlling peoples free speech and that is exactly what every brutal dicator that ever existed has done.  

Keep your hands off my speech RW.

GORDY GAMBINO

good fucken back hander is what she needs
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc"Relax. Your notorious anti-whiteness :wink: didn't do it.  

I heard several 100 antifa goons found him and killed him

Too bad too. Despite agenda he was usually quite nice to those who treated him as another human being.

I never saw him support  the horrid past ills of nazism  .... seems he was simply afraid of the effective agenda to change and destroy the West. Unfortunately he saw that agenda being the result of a Jewish cabal .. . and not simply the weakness of Western leaders supported by a segment of the public with a mindset  bent change for the worse and on on self-annihilation.

I suspect his murder will be covered up / downplayed like all their violence and will not make the major fake news outlets

I don't see SCOUSE as a hateful person but I definitely don't agree with his ideology.  I definitely wouldn't throw urine balloons at him though or run him over with a car.

I don't agree with SCOUSE's ideology one bit either..

But, he's a really sweet guy..

And I miss him

:sad:

Where is he anyway?

I think he's avoiding us at least for now..

Seoul was giving him a bit of a hard time and he hasn't been back since.

Awww poor muffin!

Now where the heck is seoul?!

Golfing I would assume.

Tell him to keep doing that. Just kidding.

RW

that's why there is a smiley next to it.  But there is some truth to that joke.  She believes in controlling peoples free speech and that is exactly what every brutal dicator that ever existed has done.  

You don't have unlimited, consequence free speech.  You never have.  You never will.

Deal with it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I think he's avoiding us at least for now..

Seoul was giving him a bit of a hard time and he hasn't been back since.

:roll:

Wazzzup

You don't have unlimited, consequence free speech.  You never have.  You never will.

Deal with it.
 Deflection again--nobody is talking about defamation or threats, which most everyone agrees need to be limited.  

the kinds of speech limits you and most of the new left advocate are a threat to free political speech and democracy--see signature

RW

Deal with it.
 Deflection again--nobody is talking about defamation or threats, which most everyone agrees need to be limited.  

the kinds of speech limits you and most of the new left advocate are a threat to free political speech and democracy--see signature

Oh so know you acknowledge that despite your constitution saying there will be no limits to free speech, there are limits to speech and you support them?  Well that's a solid first step.

The "new left"!  LOL!  You mean a bunch of anarchist shitheads that want to make trouble?  Since when did we ever pander to those types?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Deal with it.

Oh so know you acknowledge that despite your constitution saying there will be no limits to free speech, there are limits to speech and you support them?  Well that's a solid first step.

The "new left"!  LOL!  You mean a bunch of anarchist shitheads that want to make trouble?  Since when did we ever pander to those types?

they're mostly communist shitheads, but no, I'm not talkng about antifa, the left took way too long in condemning them, but they did finally get there.  At least some did.

I am taking about the kind of laws YOU advocate that were used to try and silence Canadian Citizen mark Steyn for "Islamophobia".  Even Noam Chomsky doesn't believe in the laws YOU advocate.  Goes to show what an extremist you are.

Screw you and your censorship.  Keep your hands off my free speech.

RW

You're getting repetitive and boring.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"You're getting repetitive and boring.

You are a totalitarian trying to use speech laws to gain political advantages and shut people up.

If you had any sense you would be ashamed of yourself.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

It's nice to have a new member join. Welcome Wazzzup. ac_hithere

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"You are a totalitarian trying to use speech laws to gain political advantages and shut people up.

If you had any sense you would be ashamed of yourself.

Our schools are doing a very good job at making white people hate themselves.

It's quite astonishing, actually, how well they've managed to pull this off!