Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

welcome Wazzzup

Started by Anonymous, August 29, 2017, 06:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"You are a totalitarian trying to use speech laws to gain political advantages and shut people up.

If you had any sense you would be ashamed of yourself.

Our schools are doing a very good job at making white people hate themselves.

It's quite astonishing, actually, how well they've managed to pull this off!

If you are white, you are deemed guilty of all kinds of historical crimes, because of the color of your skin.  BUT, they offer you a lifeline--if you are white, you can redeem yourself by hating your own people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"You are a totalitarian trying to use speech laws to gain political advantages and shut people up.

If you are white, you are deemed guilty of all kinds of historical crimes, because of the color of your skin.  BUT, they offer you a lifeline--if you are white, you can redeem yourself by hating your own people.

Is that what is happening in public schools in the USA?

My children attend a private Christian school here.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have two kids and I have seen some here and there.  I remember one white female teacher started with the white guilt stuff, so I asked the school to put my kid in another class, and they did.  Another time teachers put up signs on their doors--  "I love my African American students, My Muslim Students, My Hispanic students etc. " everything but white.  My wife and I and some other parents complained and got it taken down. There's other stuff too, but things I didn't get involved in, but rather discussed with my kids.

My kids are both pretty smart, I don't talk about this stuff with them very much, but when they bring it up, I am happy to see they understand the world pretty well and what is going on.

Anonymous

I have two kids and I have seen some here and there.  I remember one white female teacher started with the white guilt stuff, so I asked the school to put my kid in another class, and they did.  Another time teachers put up signs on their doors--  "I love my African American students, My Muslim Students, My Hispanic students etc. " everything but white.  My wife and I and some other parents complained and got it taken down. There's other stuff too, but things I didn't get involved in, but rather discussed with my kids.

My kids are both pretty smart, I don't talk about this stuff with them very much, but when they bring it up, I am happy to see they understand the world pretty well and what is going on.

:shock:

Wazzzup

just to clarify.  I may have worded that badly.  I meant they left whites off the list.

BTW I found out about it because my kid told me,  then he asked me "Why am I not included?"  that's when I figured it was time for a trip to the school.

Anonymous

just to clarify.  I may have worded that badly.  I meant they left whites off the list.

BTW I found out about it because my kid told me,  then he asked me "Why am I not included?"  that's when I figured it was time for a trip to the school.

That's inexcusable.

Anonymous

I knew what you meant.

priscilla1961

Welcome Wazzzup. ac_hithere
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I have two kids and I have seen some here and there.  I remember one white female teacher started with the white guilt stuff, so I asked the school to put my kid in another class, and they did.  Another time teachers put up signs on their doors--  "I love my African American students, My Muslim Students, My Hispanic students etc. " everything but white.  My wife and I and some other parents complained and got it taken down. There's other stuff too, but things I didn't get involved in, but rather discussed with my kids.

Teachers these days teach garbage.

They are indoctrinated themselves, and are as such taught to teach this garbage.

It is absolutely disgusting.

I do not have children, and am thankful for that, but I can truly see why people may opt for private, or home schooling.

Teaching...  Another government "make work" project for females that would otherwise be unemployable in the private sector.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "priscilla1961"Welcome Wazzzup. ac_hithere

Thank you!  :howdy:

Wazzzup

BTW just wanted to say that I was a TBC member before, under the name Yeah Right.  Blazor guessed it right away.  Well done Blazeman. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Harry

Quote from: "Wazzzup"BTW just wanted to say that I was a TBC member before, under the name Yeah Right.  Blazor guessed it right away.  Well done Blazeman. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Why bother setting up a new ID?

Not being critical.  Just curious.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"BTW just wanted to say that I was a TBC member before, under the name Yeah Right.  Blazor guessed it right away.  Well done Blazeman. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I never told anyone Wazzzup..

I'm so happy you are back with us.

ac_smile

Blazor

Right on man  ac_drinks

How long did it take me, less than 24 hours?  :laugh:

Glad you're back  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Nice to have you back Yeah Right.  Feeling better I hope!
Beware of Gaslighters!