Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

'World's number 1 anti-vaxxer' Kent Heckenlively denied entry to Australia

Started by Harry, August 31, 2017, 11:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry

Quote from: "cc"Born Oz,  .. Woolongong to be precise ...  came over young, citizen here now ... "reluctant" citizen  :wink:

Got it.  Thanks.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Harry

Australian born and bred.  Born in Newcastle, grew up outside Cessnock, lived in Sydney since '79, apart from a year in Brisbane and a two year stint in PNG.

cc

Super. Thanks. You are fortunate

Unfortunately my folks drug me here ... now have kids here so can't really go back

Harry

Quote from: "cc"Super. Thanks. You are fortunate

Unfortunately my folks drug me here ... now have kids here so can't really go back

Haha.  I know what it's like.  My wife's from WA, and we'd like to retire over there. But the kids are Sydney born and raised, and they're not going anywhere....so what do you do?

cc

cc

We have a software firm - produce high tech engineering software. I do over the phone tutoring with engineering firms .. mainly US .. I enjoy talking to  Americans, especially the southern folk ... a few in Oz

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Quote from: "cc"We have a software firm - produce high tech engineering software. I do over the phone tutoring with engineering firms .. mainly US .. a few in Oz

LOL,  I meant "What do you do" when your family is in one place, but you'd like to live somewhere else.   :laugh:

Short answer for most of us...Stay Put.

cc

Didn't see it as laughable .. I'll be wary

Harry

Quote from: "cc"Stay put is right - might go to WA, a kid there (only 20 miles from us as we are on the border)

My "WA" was Western Australia, and it's a bit more than 20 miles away.  I guess you're referring to Washington State.

You've been there too long, girl.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey".... You should buy your own island

and only issue visas to people you personally feel are worthy of talking. .....

Hilarious that you mention that.

I thought I heard she already did EXACTLY that.

Misses us. Keeps rowing back to be with us baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad "bigots"

Those prog nutjobs sleep with mace and bags of uring on their night tables to use on the "nazis" sleeping under their beds. ac_lmfao

Harry

Anti-vaccination GP's licence suspending following raid in Melbourne

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-15/anti-vaccination-gps-licence-suspended-following-raid-melbourne/8947954">//http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-15/anti-vaccination-gps-licence-suspended-following-raid-melbourne/8947954
QuoteA Melbourne doctor who has been under investigation for his anti-vaccination stance has had his licence to practice suspended.

Dr John Piesse's practice in Mitcham was raided by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and police officers last week following allegations he had helped families avoid compulsory childhood vaccinations.