Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Almost enough sigs

Started by Blazor, September 01, 2017, 01:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realgrimm

ccs is the thread police, it irks her when things go awry, this thread must be driving her nuts  :laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"ccs is the thread police, it irks her when things go awry, this thread must be driving her nuts  :laugh3:

But we're dancing in celebration  :laugh:  :yahoo:

On Topic!

">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Quote from: "realgrimm"ccs is the thread police, it irks her when things go awry, this thread must be driving her nuts  :laugh3:

What's with you RG???

I'm no such thing, officially or in spirit. What you guys are doing here is great ffs

However, you've been  "real grim" with me many times / often taking  pot shots from  out of left field @ moi

What's that all about?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Yeah grimm, what is that all about?  Why do you treat our darling cc so poorly?

(Still holding out for that show! hahaha)
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

You CENSORED me cc remember.. I wasn't gunna bring it up because it's the past when you had POSITION and ABUSED your POWER ,then when I confronted you about the deleted posts .YOU denied it then backtracked after I had screen cap PROOF of you being DODGY you tried to appease me by calling me a nut job "like SCOUSE" and tried to CONFINE my opinions to a single thread you titled for me....but as I said it was the PAST and I can leave it there just get triggered and I occasionally have traumatic flash backs about it leaving me snappy, its in my nature maybe one of my biggest CHARACTER flaws..

RW

Quote from: "realgrimm"You CENSORED me cc remember.. I wasn't gunna bring it up because it's the past when you had POSITION and ABUSED your POWER ,then when I confronted you about the deleted posts .YOU denied it then backtracked after I had screen cap PROOF of you being DODGY you tried to appease me by calling me a nut job "like SCOUSE" and tried to CONFINE my opinions to a single thread you titled for me....but as I said it was the PAST and I can leave it there just get triggered and I occasionally have traumatic flash backs about it leaving me snappy, its in my nature maybe one of my biggest CHARACTER flaws..

OMG!  You don't say!  

I just can't believe it...
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

https://media.tenor.com/images/4ac860def969888cb39daaa6061b188a/tenor.gif">

Blazor

realgrimm

AFTER all this isn't the land of MAKE BELIEVE..

Blazor

http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/81/98/db133b4ee83524a27736a3e834070a14.gif">

RW

https://media.giphy.com/media/7oy6JqUuo7Ojm/giphy.gif">
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

No I don't remember any of it RG

I never had authority ..  nor wanted it  .... to confine anyone  - so that wasn't me

Whatever I actually did to you, I apologise. After seeing you post for a while now, you have seemed to me to be a good poster.

Please accept my apology for anything I did wrong to you and maybe we can get along quite well from here on.

I get along well with most of your group and I would like to get along well with you
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Sounds sincere.

Do you accept grimm?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"https://media.giphy.com/media/7oy6JqUuo7Ojm/giphy.gif">

Glad to see you finally joining in! But you dance like a noob  :laugh:

:roll:

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"No I don't remember any of it RG

I never had authority ..  nor wanted it  .... to confine anyone  - so that wasn't me

Whatever I actually did to you, I apologise. After seeing you post for a while now, you have seemed to me to be a good poster.

Please accept my apology for anything I did wrong to you and maybe we can get along quite well from here on.

I get along well with most of your group and I would like to get along well with you

">