The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

She's Back......

Started by Aryan, September 05, 2017, 10:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Hitler (supposed right winger) killed 6 million jews, so he's more evil than Stalin (left winger) who killed over  20 killion people.  And more than Mao (left winger) who killed over 40 million.

have it both ways some more, than have it both ways again.  Always the same game.
I had a conversation with a Czech guy about this some years ago.  He was a Jewish guy who had been rounded up in the Holocaust, and against all odds, survived.  He subsequently immigrated to Australia, became a lawyer, and when I knew him he was still practicing.  At that time he was well into his eighties.  He had a hell of a physical constitution.

We spoke about the exact issue you mention - why, given that Stalin killed far more Jews than Hitler, was Hitler the more reviled?

He said the reason for this was that Germany was considered to be the more civilized and cultured of the two countries.  Germany was considered to be in the top tier of European civilization, whilst Russia was considered to be less civilized, and relatively barbaric.  Hence, to a WW2-era European, whilst Stalin's purges were part and parcel of the Russian culture (or lack thereof), the German genocide was incomprehensible.

I know many other reasons are cited for this, but he was there at the time, and that was his take on it.

that is interesteing, and certainly people there at the time are great resources.  but when it comes to consensus I believe these are the main reasons--

1.  Hitler was the enemy of most of the western world, the US, Canada, Britain, Australia, France etc.   Stalin was a horrible man too, but he was allied with these nations.

2. Hitler singled out a group of people to wipe out--this is the "hate crimes" are worse than regular crimes POV and quite naturally this ethnic group has been and still is very vocal about it.

3.  the left has gotten great mileage out of Hitler-- Message--"Hitler was on the right ,so beware the right" (this takes many many forms, you can't be against immigration that's Hitler like.  Any non leftist politician is "far right" etc).  Hitler also takes up all the oxygen in the room--thus there is no attention left for Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and other leftists leaders who were also horrible mass murderers.  Thus the message--no need to beware the left, there is nothing to be afraid of, (but there is, maybe even more.)

Harry

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Harry"What's TP?

Think Progress.

Thanks.

Aryan

https://prowhiteparty.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/stormfront.jpg">https://prowhiteparty.files.wordpress.c ... mfront.jpg">https://prowhiteparty.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/stormfront.jpg[/img]

Needless to say, people should not have to jump through hoops and edit files, that they didn't know existed, just to see one of their favorite political websites.

The reason (or excuse) for Networks Solutions taking down Stormfront was a letter from a left-wing activist law firm claiming that Stormfront was advocating hate and violence. The letter repeated a claim from the far-left SPLC that suggested that Stormfront should be blamed for all the murders by Anders Breivik in Norway and several other individuals who may have passed through Stormfront over its 22 year existence.

Stormfront, however, has a policy of not allowing anyone to advocate violence, and this was apparently good enough for Network Solutions for the last 22 years. It's highly dishonest of the SPLC and this left-wing activist law firm to claim that a website that is committed to peaceful political change could have anything to do with murders by certain disgruntled individuals. You might as well blame the Drudge Report or Yahoo News or whatever else is in the browsing history of people, who go off and commit murders.

Meanwhile, Rachel Maddow and Anderson Cooper have been stirring up the crazies in the Left with claims that the Trump administration is not legitimate, which no doubt led to the Democrat terrorist James Hodgkinson opening fire on Republicans in Washington, D.C. severely wounding Representative Steve Scalise. Why isn't CNN or MSNBC removed from the Internet or de-platformed by the FCC for their continued inflammatory rhetoric?

Hopefully, this outrageous suppression of Free Speech by liberals in the tech world will not stand up in court. It's not clear if people at Network Solutions panicked at the sight of a letter from a law firm making spurious complaints. If that's the case, then everyone with an Internet business that relies on Network Solutions to keep their website up, should be panicked by the thought that one threatening letter from an activist law firm might get them kicked off the Internet for weeks.

https://prowhiteparty.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/stormfront-partially-back-up/">https://prowhiteparty.wordpress.com/201 ... y-back-up/">https://prowhiteparty.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/stormfront-partially-back-up/

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"As long as they don't advocate jihad, yes..

It's not the views about women, gays and race of white nationalists and Islamists that's the problem..

It's calls for violence and that's a minority opinion in both camps.

Then we'll have to agree to disagree on this.

My father was persecuted for his views, so government censorship leaves a bad taste in my mouth..

My first wife's grandfather died in Dachau, and his wife and daughters were persecuted by the Nazis.

My current wife's father and his family endured six years of abuse at the hands of the Nazis.

A couple of members of my father's family died fighting Nazis.

Nazis leave a bad taste in my mouth.

So your extended family is/was riddled with  k1kes?  

Are you a K1ke too?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

It's not the views about women, gays and race of white nationalists and Islamists that's the problem..

My father was persecuted for his views, so government censorship leaves a bad taste in my mouth..

My first wife's grandfather died in Dachau, and his wife and daughters were persecuted by the Nazis.

My current wife's father and his family endured six years of abuse at the hands of the Nazis.

Are you a K1ke too?

He claims to be a Christian.

Aryan

Are you a K1ke too?

He claims to be a Christian.

Sounds fishy to me...

RW

Wtf is becoming of this place?

Holy fuck.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Are you a K1ke too?
No, my first wife's grandfather wasn't Jewish.  He was a political prisoner.

He was a pharmacist in Pomerania, was opposed to the Nazis, got arrested, and was sent to Dachau.

Dachau wasn't officially a death camp.  It was a concentration camp.  10's of thousands died there, though.

2nd wife's family aren't Jewish either. They were regular Dutch civilians, starved and mistreated during the occupation.

Aryan

Are you a K1ke too?
No, my first wife's grandfather wasn't Jewish.  He was a political prisoner.

He was a pharmacist in Pomerania, was opposed to the Nazis, got arrested, and was sent to Dachau.

Dachau wasn't officially a death camp.  It was a concentration camp.  10's of thousands died there, though.

2nd wife's family aren't Jewish either. They were regular Dutch civilians, starved and mistreated during the occupation.

None of them were 'death camps', they were labour camps.  

The gas chambers myth  is total horeshit and there is no proof whatsoever that anybody was murdered in them.

The ones in existence now were created after the war.....

Sounds as though the people you mention were regarded as enemies of the state or traitors, perhaps even Communists?

Harry

@Scouse.  You are completely delusional.

Anonymous

What the fuck  does that have to do with your irrational fear of a couple of pick ups full of aging Billy Bobs who reject multicult horse shit.

Harry

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What the fuck  does that have to do with your irrational fear of a couple of pick ups full of aging Billy Bobs who reject multicult horse shit.

I don't have an irrational "fear" of Nazis.

Simple logic is that if allowed to prosper and grow, they perpetuate an air of legitimacy, they attract yet more followers, they organize their disparate factions, and they become a cogent force bent on hate, separation, and persecution.

The heydey of the KKK wasn't really that long ago.  Do you really want to provide a roadway for a return by that organization, or even something worse?

RW

I don'y have an irrational "fear" of Nazis.

Simple logic is that if allowed to prosper and grow, they perpetrate an air of legitimacy, they attract yet more followers, they organize their disparate factions, and they become a gogent force bent on hate, separation, and persecution.

The heyday of the KKK wasn't really that long ago.  Do you really want to provide a roadway for a return by that organization, or even something worse?

It's like polio...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

I don't have an irrational "fear" of Nazis.

Simple logic is that if allowed to prosper and grow, they perpetuate an air of legitimacy, they attract yet more followers, they organize their disparate factions, and they become a cogent force bent on hate, separation, and persecution.

The heydey of the KKK wasn't really that long ago.  Do you really want to provide a roadway for a return by that organization, or even something worse?

The heyday of the KKK was the 60s and before.  That was 50 years ago.  TODAY antifa is beating everyone they disagree with in the streets, (they're not just beating nazis, its EVERYONE) just a year ago black lives matter was killing cops and beating white people for sport.

The nazis have no one helping them grow (are they growing? do you have evidence they are growing?) - but the whole of the left has been very tepid against antifa and none have condemned BLM  (this doesnt include RW she has made herself clear).  Can you name a mainstream conservative who has spoken out in support of nazis?  No, there is no such thing.

(Again RW has made herself clear.)  But What about you Harry, what do you think of antifa and BLM?  where do you stand?  We know what you think of German nazis, but What do you think of the nearly hundred million murders by leftist communists?  Are you a true advocate against extremism, violence and murder  or are you just trying to score cheap political points?  Please make your views known.

Anonymous

The hey day of the fuckin KKK was in the twenties.