News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

White people are bad... Minorities and Immigration are good!

Started by Angry White Male, September 07, 2017, 02:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "RW"Did you read those articles Wazz?  Obama was defending the right to peacefully protest, acknowledges their concerns and warned that violence by BLM will be punished.  What's the problem?

Acknoweledged their concerns? :2r4ml1j_th:  What if somebody on the mainstream right acknowledged some of the KKKs concerns?

--------

Just when I thought you had become sensible you are trying have it both ways again.

the familiar underhanded tactic--the right is supposed to condemn right wing exremist groups, (which they do) while the left embraces and excuses theirs.  

Its too bad that Obama couldn't have acted like a real president and said that BLM had hopelessly tarnished its image with violence and murder and should STFU and go away like the KKK.  maybe more cops would be alive today.

Yes, a real double standard Wazzzup.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"Double standard my ass.

Not Just a double standard.  A double standard AND a flip flop

RW before
QuoteBlack Lives Matter are the same as the KKK IMHO.

RW now
Quote from: "RW"Obama was defending the right to peacefully protest, acknowledges their concerns and warned that violence by BLM will be punished.  What's the problem?
(can you imagine if Trump "acknowledged the concerns" of the KKK?)

Nice going Hillary :negative:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_khkHZfxF90/hqdefault.jpg">

RW

Not Just a double standard

A double standard

AND a

flip flop

Good going Hillary :negative:

Where did I say otherwise?  Like I have to actually flop dear.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"

A double standard

AND a

flip flop

So let's see Trump and the mainstream right have to condemn the KKK in no uncertain terms.

But Obama can meet with black lives matter, Hillary can accept an endorsement from one of their leaders, Bernie Sanders can pander to them at a debate, and the  Democratic National Committee can pass a resoultion supporting them.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a7/2b/b8/a72bb83bbea3e0897309a3287f43eeb9.jpg">

And you wonder why I don't trust people like you deciding what speech should be legal. sheesh :oeudC:

RW

A double standard

AND a

flip flop

So let's see Trump and the mainstream right have to condemn the KKK in no uncertain terms.

But Obama can meet with black lives matter, Hillary can accept an endorsement from one of their leaders, Bernie Sanders can pander to them at a debate, and the  Democratic National Committee can pass a resoultion supporting them.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a7/2b/b8/a72bb83bbea3e0897309a3287f43eeb9.jpg">

And you wonder why I don't trust people like you deciding what speech should be legal. sheesh :oeudC:

I don't decide which speech is legal or not.

I'm pretty sure the message of "Black Lives Matter" is very different from "White Power".  Don't you think?

The violent confrontations, the rhetoric from leaders, inciting, is the same between the groups.  The ideology is very different.  Can you seriously not see that?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"Did you read those articles Wazz?  Obama was defending the right to peacefully protest, acknowledges their concerns and warned that violence by BLM will be punished.  What's the problem?

Acknoweledged their concerns? :2r4ml1j_th:  What if somebody on the mainstream right acknowledged some of the KKKs concerns?

--------

Just when I thought you had become sensible you are trying have it both ways again.

the familiar underhanded tactic--the right is supposed to condemn right wing exremist groups, (which they do) while the left embraces and excuses theirs.  

Its too bad that Obama couldn't have acted like a real president and said that BLM had hopelessly tarnished its image with violence and murder and should STFU and go away like the KKK.  maybe more cops would be alive today.

Yeah, systemic racism, police brutality, over representation in jails, etc - those are legitimate concerns for black people.  I'm sorry it's not a fucking guy on a horse cast in bronze but those issues are big, real and a growing concern.

police brutality-- I already debunked that--twice as many whites shot by cops, but hey, they dont count, their white lives don't matter.

black over representation in jails-- if they're so concerned about that, then maybe they should stop committing so many fucking crimes.

legitimate issues?  horseshit. most of BLM are a collection black people who hate white people, especially white cops, and/or criminal thugs who enjoy rioting.

They're worse than the KKK. at least the kkk only yells for the most part.  Black lives matter steal, destroy property, beat people and kill people.

And they have the full support of the mainstream left and the democratic party. (and excusing enablers like you)

Anonymous

--------

Yeah, systemic racism, police brutality, over representation in jails, etc - those are legitimate concerns for black people.  I'm sorry it's not a fucking guy on a horse cast in bronze but those issues are big, real and a growing concern.

police brutality-- I already debunked that--twice as many whites shot by cops, but hey, they dont count, their white lives don't matter.

black over representation in jails-- if they're so concerned about that, then maybe they should stop committing so many fucking crimes.

legitimate issues?  horseshit. most of BLM are a collection black people who hate white people, especially white cops, and/or criminal thugs who enjoy rioting.

They're worse than the KKK. at least the kkk only yells for the most part.  Black lives matter steal, destroy property, beat people and kill people.

And they have the full support of the mainstream left and the democratic party. (and excusing enablers like you)

You might as well talk to chair leg as RW sometimes.

RW

Yeah I know Shen and I'm still not going to be bullied away.

:D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

As the Seoul brother said, that is the Democratic Party continuing a long tradition of race division politics.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Yeah I know Shen and I'm still not going to be bullied away.

I like you, RW.

I know the tactics to use, to keep you around, focused, and integrated.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Images will appear, but you cant buy one. All of the shopping links were blocked. Click the shopping tab and then come back to me after your jaw drops  :laugh:

So I did a Google Search for Confederate Flags for sale.  I got a bunch of links but Google Ads gave me three links including Stainless Banners that advertises "Redneck Flags for Sale".  So if Google is in on this censorship conspiracy, why are they advertising a company that sells "The proudest and finest Confederate merchandise on the web!"?

A bunch? Maybe since you're in Canada? Im surprised I even got 3 today, cause it showed zero last week......

http://www.ballsgohere.com/uploads/b5939360db.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

realgrimm

https://68.media.tumblr.com/e6088a26caec7e7734c2883cd2562b4f/tumblr_ow4jeg27PI1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Blazor"Images will appear, but you cant buy one. All of the shopping links were blocked. Click the shopping tab and then come back to me after your jaw drops  :laugh:

So I did a Google Search for Confederate Flags for sale.  I got a bunch of links but Google Ads gave me three links including Stainless Banners that advertises "Redneck Flags for Sale".  So if Google is in on this censorship conspiracy, why are they advertising a company that sells "The proudest and finest Confederate merchandise on the web!"?

A bunch? Maybe since you're in Canada? Im surprised I even got 3 today, cause it showed zero last week......

http://www.ballsgohere.com/uploads/b5939360db.jpg">

Don't use the shopping tab.
Beware of Gaslighters!