Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Menthol Cigarettes Banned Here Now...

Started by Angry White Male, September 10, 2017, 03:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

I smoke menthol.  I switched to menthol so I would quit...I cant smoke a regular ciggarette anymore, its gross.  I dont smoke much...a pack a week...if they discontinue them, ill just quit period.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I smoke menthol.  I switched to menthol so I would quit...I cant smoke a regular ciggarette anymore, its gross.  I dont smoke much...a pack a week...if they discontinue them, ill just quit period.

Do you hope they discontinue them Berry?

Odinson

Couch Potato

They still sell them at c-stores. They'll be history next month.

Wazzzup

I'm still wondering what will happen.  Will smokers switch to non menthol?  or will people quit.  if so tax revenue will fall.  And knowing how government works they will look to make it up elsewhere.

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I'm still wondering what will happen.  Will smokers switch to non menthol?  or will people quit.  if so tax revenue will fall.  And knowing how government works they will look to make it up elsewhere.

They want it to fall.  They want people to stop smoking because it costs our health care system a lot of money.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I'm still wondering what will happen.  Will smokers switch to non menthol?  or will people quit.  if so tax revenue will fall.  And knowing how government works they will look to make it up elsewhere.

They want it to fall.  They want people to stop smoking because it costs our health care system a lot of money.

Then just ban it all then.  (they won't, they get way more money from the cigarette taxes than they lose to health care costs)

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Then just ban it all then.  (they won't, they get way more money from the cigarette taxes than they lose to health care costs)

They would if they could get away with it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Couch Potato

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

They would if they could get away with it.

Not a chance. If they banned cigarettes, the provinces and Ottawa would lose a lot of revenue. And contraband cigarette sales  would soar even higher.

Berry Sweet

Well it true.  Menthol will be discontiuned on October 2.  I cant smoke a regular ciggarette anymore so Im just going to quit.  I have no choice..but thats a good thing.  

I guess I may keep a pack in the freezer as I know there will be the occasional times I just want to smoke a doob or have a beer and a smoke.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Well it true.

Of course it's fucking true.

What I post is the real deal.

Perhaps Washington State could supply...

Berry Sweet

Ive been hearing about it for years....it took them quite a while.  It was like hearing how the world was going to end on saturday but never did....its always the same story.  Much like karls repetative threads.

Angry White Male

Evs LOVES Karl!

Her forum is DEAD!  Karl is the only poster that keeps that shithole alive!

Oh sweet justice!

Angry White Male

Regardless, Menthols will still flow in, I'm sure...

Trudope promised dope to be legalized!  How ironic that Menthols are now illegal.

Then again, people like RW vote for Trudope, so much of what they do only is done to satisfy the simpleton welfare bums.

Berry Sweet

Your obsession with everyone magically being on welfare is also not healthy.  You are not superior to anyone else, esp when you act narcissitic and materialistic....it just gives away you are not happy with yourself.

Its about time pot is made to be legal.  It has its health benefits and has helped many people.  There are many different reasons why it is becoming legal.  But you wouldnt know beyond dirt.  Sad.

They should make alcohol illegal.  It does nothing but ruin relationships and ruins peoples health.  Your number one killer is alcohol.  It has ZERO health benefits.