Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

So, you wanna be an anal sex fiend?

Started by Angry White Male, September 11, 2017, 01:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry

Not sure that running Joe out of town was the best thing for the forum either.  Some may have thought him to be a PITA, but he livened things up a little.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Harry"Not sure that running Joe out of town was the best thing for the forum either.  Some may have thought him to be a PITA, but he livened things up a little.

You will learn that the masses here have no clue about sensibility.

It is what happens when people are left to do what they do...  They form cliques, want subforums, want posters banned that have really broken no rules...

I have seen this time and time again.

Joe is harmless.  He doesn't break any rules.  Never has.  And yes, he will get run out by some.

Harry

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Harry"Not sure that running Joe out of town was the best thing for the forum either.  Some may have thought him to be a PITA, but he livened things up a little.

It is what happens when people are left to do what they do...  They form cliques, want subforums, want posters banned that have really broken no rules...

Joe is harmless.  He doesn't break any rules.  Never has.  And yes, he will get run out by some.

I agree 100%.

Angry White Male

Then again, I have really no issues with Kiebers, as he isn't fucking around with things too much.

Realistically, any changes to format or platform would be implemented by Fash.

Harry

Harry

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Then again, I have really no issues with Kiebers, as he isn't fucking around with things too much.

Realistically, any changes to format or platform would be implemented by Fash.

Well, I'm new here, so it's not for me to make any judgments.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Harry"What's RW's forum?

You know what the funny thing is?

I've been posting alongside her for well over 10 years, and when I asked her for the addy, she will not share....

So, your guess is as good as mine!

She likes you though, so I'm sure if you PM her, she'll share the link!

Just be prepared for a snoozefest!

Harry

Quote from: "Harry"What's RW's forum?

You know what the funny thing is?

I've been posting alongside her for well over 10 years, and when I asked her for the addy, she will not share....

So, your guess is as good as mine!

She likes you though, so I'm sure if you PM her, she'll share the link!

Just be prepared for a snoozefest!

Well, funny you should say that, because I only asked you because she wouldn't tell me.   :laugh3:

I won't say why, because it was in a PM.  RW can share if she wants.

Angry White Male

I know her better than she knows herself.

Angry White Male

She doesn't want "bad people" to shit up her precious forum, which is most likely dead.

RW

I'm sorry.  I don't poach.

And Mel, you didn't ask me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

It seems that most of the people here post on multiple forums anyway, so poaching isn't really an issue.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Harry"It seems that most of the people here post on multiple forums anyway, so poaching isn't really an issue.

You are dealing with people here that, well, you know...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"And Mel, you didn't ask me.

I did!  About three times!

I guess you figured drunken Mel would just 'forget' he asked!

Not so, toots!

kiebers

But you also know J0E, no one ran him off. You have seen him take multiple breaks over the years.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone