Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I met a fashion model today

Started by JOE, September 11, 2017, 02:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"You are a blood shot eyed whiskey dick boozer that drives like a girl.

Maybe you could advertise mattress protectors.

Or vagisal.

Mel's a wimp and so is Joe. Neither of them know what to do with their dicks.

Hoimin, you remind me a lot of a friend of mine who also went to prison.

He spent 5 years behind bars in Texas for drug trafficking, where Kahbuzz lives.

(There's a lotta prisons in Texas, and a lotta prisoners there).

Everytime I see him, he seems a bit queer. He likes to brag that he's Don Juan.

But then I've even hear him say stuff like, "Y'know I'm not gay, really, I'm NOT!"

And he repeats it over and over again like a noise in his head that won't go away.

One of his main pastimes is watching films about prison, as if to relieve the Old Times.

Prison really messes with a guy's brain. It seems to have done a number on you, my friend - given your obsession with someone else's personal life the private parts of others.

You fulfill the old saying, "Enter prison straight, Leave Gay."

Oh well.

I thought you didn't know where Houston was before Harvey?

But, if prison is full of gay sex as you say it is, you should break the law and get yourself sentenced to some serious jail time. I hear you have never had success with the opposite sex, so maybe you'll do better with the same sex. It doesn't sound like you could possibly do any worse.

JOE

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "JOE"...It was an interesting chat.

We got to talking about how social media is used to promote and influence the dissemination of fashion.

She isn't a famous famous Top Model, but she has a reasonable sized following on the Internet.

She informed me that she has done so through social media to promote herself and her personal brand.

Quite fascinating actually.

An "Instagram model".  Everyone is an IG model today.  Not many live in actual reality.

Yeah, that's what she said. So you know about them types, eh Berry?

Social media has become the norm by which people promote themselves now.

And they get a following on other social media platforms like twitter and facebook.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "JOE"...It was an interesting chat.

We got to talking about how social media is used to promote and influence the dissemination of fashion.

She isn't a famous famous Top Model, but she has a reasonable sized following on the Internet.

She informed me that she has done so through social media to promote herself and her personal brand.

Quite fascinating actually.

An "Instagram model".  Everyone is an IG model today.  Not many live in actual reality.

Yeah, that's what she said. So you know about them types, eh Berry?

Social media has become the norm by which people promote themselves now.

And they get a following on other social media platforms like twitter and facebook.

I dont personally know any.  But read and look on social media.  So many try doing this in hopes to get noticed or make it big.  

Many of these idiots are big dreamers and nothing more.  A lot of them are young and think they are the next bug model....just like how middle aged men keep talking about how they are going to win the lotto.  Not gonna happen.

Modelling is a very difficult job.  Its not just about looking pretty, you have to market yourself and have a brain.  No one wants to photograph an idiot.  Many dont understand this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

But, if prison is full of gay sex as you say it is, you should break the law and get yourself sentenced to some serious jail time. I hear you have never had success with the opposite sex, so maybe you'll do better with the same sex. It doesn't sound like you could possibly do any worse.

Joe is a wuss. He'd be dead within a month if he had to do time.

JOE

I dunno Hoimin.

I never did time in prison.

You tell me what it was like in thar, Bud.

You were in the slammer, not me.

Yer the expert on that one, Hoimin!

Anonymous

I dunno Hoimin.

I never did time in prison.

You tell me what it was like in thar, Bud.

You were in the slammer, not me.

Yer the expert on that one, Hoimin!

And apparently you're the expert on faggot sex. Hell knows you don't know jack about straight sex.

Do yourself a favour on your sabbatical and try and lose your cherry before you die. Better yet, do us a favour and make your sabbatical permanent.

GORDY GAMBINO

Joe even an Australian Aboriginal 90 year OLD would not suck the snotty end of your fuck stick.

Yeph even a fucken old boong wouldn't let you fuck yer encrusted cunt.

Ya fucken bum......5
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Joe even an Australian Aboriginal 90 year OLD would not suck the snotty end of your fuck stick.

Yeph even a fucken old boong wouldn't let you fuck yer encrusted cunt.

Ya fucken bum......5

As I said to Herman, JOE might surprise both of you and have a lovely girlfriend..

It's unlikely, but it is possible.

GORDY GAMBINO

Yeah and you might turn into a fucken pixie and fly all the fucken way out here for Thanksgiving.

That's more believable than Joe getting a root.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Yeah and you might turn into a fucken pixie and fly all the fucken way out here for Thanksgiving.

That's more believable than Joe getting a root.

You got that right brother.