News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Should a Trans Woman be Allowed to Compete as a Female Athlete.

Started by Harry, September 16, 2017, 05:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry

Look, if a bloke wants to cut his wedding tackle off, undergo HRT, and wear a frock, that's his business.   He's still a bloke who has cut off his dick, grown some boobs, and he's wearing a frock.  And I'll still have a beer with him.

But this guy wants to play football as a chick.

It just doesn't work for me.

What do you think?

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/act-sport/transgender-act-footballer-hannah-mouncey-to-declare-for-the-aflw-draft-20170915-gyictp.html">//http://www.smh.com.au/sport/act-sport/transgender-act-footballer-hannah-mouncey-to-declare-for-the-aflw-draft-20170915-gyictp.html

QuoteCanberra footballer Hannah Mouncey wants to become the first transgender player in the AFLW, with the 27-year-old set to declare for the draft in October.

Mouncey stands at 190cm and played in the Australia handball team which tried to qualify for the Rio Olympics, before beginning hormone treatment almost two years ago.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

I don't agree with re-labeling genders quite as easily as we do now...

He should NOT be permitted to play as a woman.

Harry

Quote from: "RW"I think co-ed sports FTW so it's a non-issue :D

Australian Rules Football isn't co-ed friendly.  

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr-qyjtWSQU

This 190cm (63 inches in America speak) tall guy would destroy most women he would come up against.

Anonymous

I thought old Blurt was thinking about getting into sports. No team would want him, but kudos for trying. What am I saying, that would require effort. Blurt won't work for anything.

Berry Sweet

Maybe separate it into 3 categories...male...female...transmix.

Odinson

That thing is still built like a linebacker even with the hormone treatments..

Its not fair in the womens league.

GORDY GAMBINO

Blurt is so lazy she won't even bend over.

Allegedly is an anal virgin.

Sits down to piss.

I'll never understand.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Blurt is so lazy she won't even bend over.

Allegedly is an anal virgin.

Sits down to piss.

I'll never understand.

He is too lazy to stand for thirty seconds.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Maybe separate it into 3 categories...male...female...transmix.

We accommodate every confused nutjob.

RW

Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "RW"I think co-ed sports FTW so it's a non-issue :D

Australian Rules Football isn't co-ed friendly.  

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr-qyjtWSQU

This 190cm (63 inches in America speak) tall guy would destroy most women he would come up against.
I used to play coed rugby.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Wazzzup

Example--Lets say you have a male professional tennis player.  he's probably about 15th in world.  he's good but not good enough to win the mens title.  So he goes and puts on a wig, says he feels pretty,  and then enters the womens division where he plans to win and take home some big cash prizes.  Now, What's going to stop him?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Example--Lets say you have a male professional tennis player.  he's probably about 15th in world.  he's good but not good enough to win the mens title.  So he goes and puts on a wig, says he feels pretty,  and then enters the womens division where he plans to win and take home some big cash prizes.  Now, What's going to stop him?

Boycott that shit.

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Example--Lets say you have a male professional tennis player.  he's probably about 15th in world.  he's good but not good enough to win the mens title.  So he goes and puts on a wig, says he feels pretty,  and then enters the womens division where he plans to win and take home some big cash prizes.  Now, What's going to stop him?

Why do you guys always think that people play trans to scam the system?  Those people aren't trans. They're just cheaters in a wig.
Beware of Gaslighters!