Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

SHarry is an Idiotic POS

Started by Anonymous, September 17, 2017, 07:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quotetell us if you're still in love with fascism.

That ideologically deranged fake accountant actually wrote this about Fash.

I am surprised someone hasn't beaten that brain dead Ernst Rohm loving  faggot into a coma by now. Not that anyone would notice the difference.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

I am surprised someone hasn't beaten that brain dead Ernst Rohm loving  faggot into a coma by now. Not that anyone would notice the difference.

What are you?  A member of AntiFa?

I love how righties claim love of free speech while wanting to beat people into silence.  Reality doesn't seem to care for your stories.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

If Harry wasn't drunk when posted that than he's a lunatic. Either way, I don't take him seriously.

Wazzzup

The context of the quote makes it even worse--

Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I have no doubt antifa would beat my head in while they cover their heads up..

Christians are on the list of people they've decided needs to be silenced.

Sometimes, Fash, you absolutely haven't got a clue.

Do some reading on Dietrich Bonhoeffer, then come back and tell us if you're still in love with fascism.

In other words you have to support a group that would beat you for your beliefs, or you are a "fascist"  

What kind of looney tunes bullshit is that?

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"The context of the quote makes it even worse--

Quote from: "Fashionista"I have no doubt antifa would beat my head in while they cover their heads up..

Do some reading on Dietrich Bonhoeffer, then come back and tell us if you're still in love with fascism.

In other words you have to support a group that would beat you for your beliefs, or you are a "fascist"  

What looney tunes shit is it to threaten to beat on someone because you don't like what they said?

Fucking hypocrites.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"

What looney tunes shit is it to threaten to beat on someone because you don't like what they said?

Fucking hypocrites.
When did I threaten to beat anyone?

Oh yeah, never, that's when.

RW

Do you not read Herman?  I don't see you starting a thread denouncing his want of violence as a means of shutting Harry up.  Why is that?  Why are you silent while someone threatens someone else into silence?

This is how fickle you righties are.  Something is only wrong if you disagree with who's doing it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"Do you not read Herman?  I don't see you starting a thread denouncing his want of violence as a means of shutting Harry up.  Why is that?  Why are you silent while someone threatens someone else into silence?

Threaten someone else into silence??? hahaha what are you kidding me? Herman isn't going to get on a plane to Australia to go beat harry up. (besides Harry is probably your alter anyway) You are such a goof sometimes.

Quote from: "RW"This is how fickle you righties are.  Something is only wrong if you disagree with who's doing it.

I am responsible for what I say, not what other posters say.  If you don't like something someone said, take it up with them or talk to fash about it.

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "RW"Do you not read Herman?  I don't see you starting a thread denouncing his want of violence as a means of shutting Harry up.  Why is that?  Why are you silent while someone threatens someone else into silence?

This is how fickle you righties are.  Something is only wrong if you disagree with who's doing it.

Threaten someone else into silence??? hahaha what are you kidding me? Herman isn't going to get on a plane to Australia to go beat harry up.  You are such a goof sometimes.

It doesn't matter.  Look at the behaviour.  He wants to beat him for something he's said.  You don't see any lefties threading to beat people into silence.

But how it's going to go, is all you righties are going to dog pile the poor lad until he gets tired of the abuse and leaves.  How's it any different in the context of the medium?
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

The kind that looney tunes nutbars believe in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Who's SHarry? New poster?

A mental case.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview