Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Some dude hit my Mustang today.

Started by Angry White Male, September 22, 2017, 11:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

It was a low speed collision, but enough to make it undriveable (bent tie rod end).

This sucks.  Dude admitted fault, but now I have to arrange for a loaner car, which will probably be some piece of shit.

ICBC will cover the loaner, but still...

Angry White Male

Yup!

The entire Greater Vancouver/Lower Mainland is becoming one big fucking congested shithole, and people are racing around being idiots, unaware of their surroundings, trying to race to their next destination.

Fuck I really hate this place.  If I was ready to retire, I'd be in a small town somewhere, where shit like this would be an extreme rarity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It was a low speed collision, but enough to make it undriveable (bent tie rod end).

This sucks.  Dude admitted fault, but now I have to arrange for a loaner car, which will probably be some piece of shit.

Caucasian drivers.

:001_rolleyes:

Angry White Male

He was a fucking Whitey, but remember I live in a small pocket of Greater Van that still has mostly Whites...

If I lived in Richmond, I'm sure I'd be on a first-name basis with all the local autobody shops.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"He was a fucking Whitey, but remember I live in a small pocket of Greater Van that still has mostly Whites...

If I lived in Richmond, I'm sure I'd be on a first-name basis with all the local autobody shops.

Winnipeg has too many immigrant drivers. They should be riding camels not driving cars.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"He was a fucking Whitey, but remember I live in a small pocket of Greater Van that still has mostly Whites...

Winnipeg has too many immigrant drivers. They should be riding camels not driving cars.

Angry White Male

And ever since they removed the tolls from the bridges here, traffic has been an absolute fucking nightmare in the mornings, trying to get to my customers job sites.

Fucking crashes all over the place, gridlock, etc.

For those that don't have to deal with this on a daily basis, let me tell you that it wears you down after a while.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"And ever since they removed the tolls from the bridges here, traffic has been an absolute fucking nightmare in the mornings, trying to get to my customers job sites.

Fucking crashes all over the place, gridlock, etc.

For those that don't have to deal with this on a daily basis, let me tell you that it wears you down after a while.

I'm glad we don't have toll expressways yet like Ontario has.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Winnipeg has too many immigrant drivers. They should be riding camels not driving cars.

Camels can cause many problems also.

Perhaps new immigrants should at first be restricted to public transportation or bicycles, at least for their first six months here or so, so they can become accustomed to our road system and driving habits.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"It was a low speed collision, but enough to make it undriveable (bent tie rod end).

Caucasian drivers.

Instead of the usual gook women.

Seriously how the fuck youse see shit is beyond me.

Hey Flashy did you know the piss hole on men is called a Jap eye. Say sayanaya sometime....5555

fucken whore
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Neither should you train track franchise boi.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Caucasian drivers.

They're awful behind the wheel.

Aryan

For bad driving you lot should check out Russian drivers if you haven't seen the videos already.  It's a madhouse over there.

Couch Potato

Quote from: "SCOUSE"For bad driving you lot should check out Russian drivers if you haven't seen the videos already.  It's a madhouse over there.

They adjust their driving habits when they are in the West.