Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Some dude hit my Mustang today.

Started by Angry White Male, September 22, 2017, 11:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"It was a low speed collision, but enough to make it undriveable (bent tie rod end).

This sucks.  Dude admitted fault, but now I have to arrange for a loaner car, which will probably be some piece of shit.

ICBC will cover the loaner, but still...

Caucasian drivers.

:001_rolleyes:

They're awful behind the wheel.

pot black

opium yellow

just sayen
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Couch Potato

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"It was a low speed collision, but enough to make it undriveable (bent tie rod end).

This sucks.  Dude admitted fault, but now I have to arrange for a loaner car, which will probably be some piece of shit.

Caucasian drivers.

pot black

opium yellow

just sayen

The world's greatest poser,  I mean poster.

Anonymous

Caucasian drivers.

That is why I do all the driving when Gordon and I go out. And it gives him a chance to check his make up in the vanity mirror.

JOE

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Yup!

The entire Greater Vancouver/Lower Mainland is becoming one big fucking congested shithole, and people are racing around being idiots, unaware of their surroundings, trying to race to their next destination.

Fuck I really hate this place.  If I was ready to retire, I'd be in a small town somewhere, where shit like this would be an extreme rarity.

I'm glad I don't live where you do, S'Mel.

Anyways interesting to hear what getting rid of the tolls did out in Surrey. I guess the new government didn't forecast  what would happen, eh?

Yeah traffic has always been a bad problem in Vancouver too. And it's gonna get worse because the developers keep building more and more new condos stacked on top of each other. They call that 'high density housing'. But the idiots don't realize that such density also requires new roads and freeways. The mayor of Vancouver is a fuckhead and he doesn't foresee the bigger mess he's creating. Vancouver doesn't have the proper infrastructure to accommodate all this growth. It can only get more congested with all these new people the city wants to bring in, aka wealthy foreigners. That's our city of the future.

They should strongly consider a network of underground freeways. And The city needs light rail to complement the subway aka Skytrain. However I doubt this will ever happen since the mayor tore out all the rail tracks. While sensible cities like Calgary build more of them Vancouver removed them all. This was surely a shortsighted move which was intended to appease wealthy homeowners on the Westside of the city who vowed no light rail in their neighborhood. So the mayor being owned and bought by these interests bowed to them.

Yeah I'm planing to get out of Vancouver soon as well. Next time I move, it'll be out of the city for good. Average rent for a tiny 1 br is about $2 grand a mo. And the road system is terrible. The only way to get around now is to be within walking distance of your job.

Have fun driving in the city of the future with your shiny new truck, S'mel.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Caucasian drivers.

That is why I do all the driving when Gordon and I go out. And it gives him a chance to check his make up in the vanity mirror.

So you hit Ace squinty eyed g@@K
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Caucasian drivers.

Whites can't drive anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Caucasian drivers.

So you hit Ace squinty eyed g@@K

It's your fault sweetie. You distracted me when you kept asking me "how do I look"?

Angry White Male

Spent all weekend trying to find a sedan to rent, as ICBC pays for this (as I'm not at fault)...

No sedans available ANYWHERE!  NONE!

Called ICBC to explain, and demanded that they fix the situation.

They WILL reimburse me for ALL cab fares I need to take!

What a joke.

One place had a crew cab one ton pickup, which I refused, but looks like that may be my only option for a rental...

Berry Sweet

You can always take public transit!  Go green!  Save the world!

I havd to drive to Delta on saturday afternoon, which means I had to go thru shitty surrey...i never go out that way...I took the port mann and it was busy flowing....too many cars out that way...way too much for me.

Angry White Male

Fuck transit.

I have places to be, and I need to get there.

Transit is great for welfare bums to get to the welfare office, but I have to actually be places on time...

Berry Sweet

Many professional people take transit Mel.  The mayor in my area takes transit and rides his bike to and from work.

There are a lot of peofessionals, students, regular employed people on the bus and trains daily.

There are a lot of interesting people on the train.

Angry White Male

Transit is for fucking losers.

In Europe, transit works.

In Canada, transit is for welfare bums.

Fuck transit, as I actually need to get to work.

Tomorrow, I get rental, as I have places to be, other than the welfare office.

Berry Sweet

If you work and live near the sky train stations its very convenient.  Fuck driving, idiotic pedestrians, and searching for parking or paying top dollar to park even tho its blocks away from where you need to be.

Do you really think people on welfare just take transit all day for fun?  How many times a month do you really think they bus down to the welfare office?  You do realize the world is changing, most things today are done online or by telephone.  Esp anything government.

You go move your dirt around and then come here and tell us how important you are while being bitter, angry and drunk.  You are not any better than someone on welfare.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Many professional people take transit Mel.  The mayor in my area takes transit and rides his bike to and from work.

There are a lot of peofessionals, students, regular employed people on the bus and trains daily.

There are a lot of interesting people on the train.

It's okay for people working in offices and regular Monday to Friday hours. If someone works in construction, public  transit  is not an option.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Transit is for fucking losers.

In Europe, transit works.

In Canada, transit is for welfare bums.

Fuck transit, as I actually need to get to work.

Tomorrow, I get rental, as I have places to be, other than the welfare office.

They are smaller countries with fewer resource job. It works for Europe, Japan and South Korea, but not as much in Canada.