The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I fell....

Started by Berry Sweet, September 30, 2017, 01:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

I fell asleep on the couch yesterday evening...when I woke up, I got up quickly and stood up...my right leg and foot were completely numb....my foot bent inward, there was a crunch and I lost support of my leg...I immediately fell flat on my ass...literally...lol...that fuckin hurt!

Angry White Male

I have occasionally woken up with one of my arms completely numb.

I just happened to sleep on it wrong, and it takes a while for the blood to flow back through it properly, to make it work again!

Berry Sweet

Thats never happened to me before...so weird I could not feel my leg at all.  Ive heard stories (and laughed) and seen this happen to others (and laughed)....its a weird feeling...lol....my foot still hurts as well as my back.

A friend of mine was telling me one of her arms gets numb while she sleeps...she wakes up feels and arm on her chest thinking someone is next to her, when no one shpuld be...lol

Angry White Male

You sleep wrong, and it'll cut off blood flow enough to numb the nerves...

A few minutes of dangling my arm low, fixes it.

Doesn't happen often to me, but is not uncommon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I fell asleep on the couch yesterday evening...when I woke up, I got up quickly and stood up...my right leg and foot were completely numb....my foot bent inward, there was a crunch and I lost support of my leg...I immediately fell flat on my ass...literally...lol...that fuckin hurt!

I had that from resting my foot for too long on the railing of my balcony.

Anonymous

I have to stand every fifteen minutes out of every hour in the locomotive.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I have to stand every fifteen minutes out of every hour in the locomotive.

How much time do you spend inside a locomotive?