:laugh:

:t1929:  acc_angry  :mad:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Do you think the police are covering up a probable motive cc?

I'll just say that I don't believe a word they are telling us. Did you see the demeaner of the chief a couple of days ago? It was bizarre. Even today he would not look into the camera.

I have no problem with legitimately holding back if putting something out would hurt the investigation.

I do have a problem with deliberately lying for even a moment ... let alone reinforcing a lie over and over for a week .. and then also saying "the security guy's arrival stopped the shooter". The hell it did and they knew it all along .. in the first hour

As to "why" there's one likely and one not so likely motive to me ... and I suppose for a sick thrill is also remotely possible

I agree they would've known that from the beginning of the investigation..

My brother is a policeman and said the same thing.

You never miss an opportunity to remind us your kid brother is a cop.

It's true, I am proud of him.

cc

And well you should be ^^

QuoteThe police don't cover for ISIS

Oh yes they do. They do everything they can to avoid saying acts of violence are not done for islam whether IS or not

See Oz 2 days ago for just one example ... see many other acts around the world

Anyhow, while maybe this one is not islam, this one has been very wrong from the gitgo

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/22/las-vegas-shooting-fbi-official-says-info-on-motive-may-take-until-next-october-to-release.html">Las Vegas shooting: FBI official says info on motive may take until next October to release

Want to finally know why Stephen Paddock gunned down 58 people in Las Vegas in early October?

Be prepared to wait a while – possibly until next October – the chief of the FBI's Las Vegas office revealed this week during an interview in which he said the agency probably wouldn't brief the public until their report is released sometime before the tragedy's first anniversary.

"Now that's a long time for some people, but speaking for the FBI, that's light speed, all right?" Special Agent in Charge Aaron Rouse told the Las Vegas Review-Journal on Wednesday.

Rouse said reports from other agencies investigating the mass shooting will be released at different times, but the FBI's one is "focusing a large part on the why" which is "what everybody wants to know."

"that's light speed, all right?"  ... ummm, really? What the hell is going on here?

Anonymous

cc

Something .. . that's for sure

Right from day one handling of this has stunk .... and gotten progressively  worse as time went on

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Something .. . that's for sure

Right from day one handling of this has stunk .... and gotten progressively  worse as time went on

Incompetence could be what they are hiding.

Wazzzup

They need 10 months to turn the shooter into a right-wing white supremacist, you can't rush important work like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"They need 10 months to turn the shooter into a right-wing white supremacist, you can't rush important work like that.

I don't know about that. I think Fash is on the right track. Gross errors occurred and they need time to bury the evidence.

cc

Could well be. There were many conflicting statements of how forces acted in the early days. "Forget what I said yesterday - here's what happened" .. . then next day, more of the same

I'm also very  suspicious that they are hiding motive ... it appeared they were from day one, when one very likely motive seemed obvious and  still does. I can see them reluctant to state it.

Technically, all aspects of this thing have been a mess from day one - the top cop didn't act like a top cop at any time ... even appeared bonkers at times ... bonkers or hiding stuff .. stumbling over his words ... out of breath at times, sweating when no one else was  etc.

And where is the FBI? They were there early on. Have not heard a word from or about them them since. I expected this would be  an FBI run case from the beginning

If it were a right-wing white supremacist or even a right winger, we would have been heard  that from the very beginning ... a dream come true for the city govt officials to rush to the mics and pontificate, curse and blame Trump, curse and blame GOP etc etc ... but .. they did not

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"They need 10 months to turn the shooter into a right-wing white supremacist, you can't rush important work like that.

I don't know about that. I think Fash is on the right track. Gross errors occurred and they need time to bury the evidence.

I'm mostly joking.  But I am sure the lefties would love to make him into one even if he's not and the FBI has shown how partisan it is with its giving hIllary a pass and going after Trump.

But more seriously--With changing time lines and changing stories and weird public relations they have handled the whole thing badly from the beginning.  A bizarre ten month delay is more of the same.

Wazzzup

The girlfriend of the Las Vegas shooter told authorities that they would likely find her fingerprints on some of Stephen Paddock's bullets because she sometimes assisted him in loading ammunition into magazines, court documents unsealed on Friday revealed.[/quote]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"The girlfriend of the Las Vegas shooter told authorities that they would likely find her fingerprints on some of Stephen Paddock's bullets because she sometimes assisted him in loading ammunition into magazines, court documents unsealed on Friday revealed.
[/quote]
But, she has no knowledge of what he was planning.