News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Why do Jews Continuously Promote Mass Immigration?

Started by Aryan, October 03, 2017, 11:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Wazzup, CC , time to pay attention kids!  ac_biggrin    

It makes a lot of sense that David Lubell is such a nice guy. His life's work, after all, is to encourage people to be nice to one another. His success in this endeavor has led him to be named the 2017 recipient of the prestigious Charles Bronfman Prize, which "recognizes young humanitarians whose work is inspired by their Jewish values and is of universal benefit to all people."

http://cdn.timesofisrael.com/uploads/2017/06/headshot-e1497949100451-600x357.jpg">

As a Jewish American, nothing could make me feel more connected to my values, and to my history, than working to 'welcome the stranger,' and I am thrilled that the judges recognized the significance of this work."[/i]  

^^ Lol yeah, funny how he isn't busy implementing these liberal values in Israel.   :crazy:

https://www.jta.org/2017/06/20/news-opinion/united-states/immigrant-advocate-david-lubell-awarded-100000-charles-bronfman-prize">https://www.jta.org/2017/06/20/news-opi ... fman-prize">https://www.jta.org/2017/06/20/news-opinion/united-states/immigrant-advocate-david-lubell-awarded-100000-charles-bronfman-prize

http://alternativebreaks.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ACSS-Lubell-Website-2.jpg">

It's simply undeniable that Jews promote non white mass immigration in host countries. The only part of it all which is up for debate are their motives.......

Aryan

Here's a few more names to Jewgle in conjunction with "immigration":

Henry Goldfogle

Adolph Sabath

Emanuel Celler

Sam Dickstein

Jacob Javits

Herb Lehman

Irving Engel

Jacob Blaustein

John Slawson

Here's a quote.....

"The Immigration Act is now due to be reconsidered. The time may not yet be ripe for elimination of the national origins provision, but, as we urged in our testimony, at the very least, quotas unused by Western and Northern European nations should be pooled and made available to nations of small-quota countries. We have reason to hope that this recommendation, which was well received by the staff of the Senate Immigration Committee, will gain the support of Christian and non-sectarian groups."

Jacob Blaustein, President and Chairman, Executive Committee, American Jewish Committee, 1948.

Here's another....

"You know something of our activity in connection with the McCarran Immigration Act. When, at the invitation of the President's Commission on Immigration and Naturalization, I testified last fall in behalf of the AJC and ADL, I stated categorically that our concern here was not for the small number of Jews in Europe who seek to emigrate here, but for the health of American democracy and the effect of these racist statues upon the position of the United States in the world scene....I called attention to the problems arising under the new legislation because of its requirement that new immigrants state on their visa application 'race and ethnic classification.' The AJC subsequently prepared a detailed memorandum which it submitted to the President's Commission, urging the elimination of this requirement, and recommending that the 'Dictionary of Races and Peoples' drawn up by the immigration authorities be discarded as obsolete. Out press release on this issue was carried in newspapers throughout the country."

Irving M. Engel, Chairman, Executive Committee of the American Jewish Committee, in report entitled "Highlights of 1952".

"We have continued our fight to democratize our immigration law, which, as you know, is racist in its basic premises, calls for harsh deportation measures, and creates distinctions between native-born and naturalized citizens."

Dr. John Slawson, Executive Vice President of the AJC, 1954.

Under the heading "Liberalizing Immigration Laws"--more from Irving M. Engel:

"A report of major domestic issues, activities, and accomplishments during 1951 would hardly be complete unless it included at least a reference to the continuing struggle to educate Americans to the need for liberalizing the immigration laws of our country."

"We did a number of things in the months gone by to awaken our citizenry to the un-American concepts embodied in our present laws and in some of the measures proposed to alter these laws. We laid particular stress on the existing inflexible and unrealistic quota system; the racist clauses, which are not only fundamentally undemocratic but are also antagonistic to many of the peoples we are endeavoring to win as allies; the harsh and often unjust methods of dealing with aliens; and the insufficient provisions for fair hearings and for review of exclusion and deportation cases."

It's a bitter pill for some to swallow, but it's an undeniable fact that Jews and Jewish influence are massively contributing towards the decline in the white population in western first world nations, and have been doing for quite some time.

Aryan

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/22179805_1695950790448982_6687208269939885276_o.jpg?oh=39dabbca4373b7c6109fdc533bbac779&oe=5A3D9296">

Angry White Male

Jews are not dumb people...  Which is why they really need to rethink their goals.

They may dislike White people, but I can assure you a nation of brown and black scum refugees will not only sink them, but the nation also.

It seems that all these groups want the best of both worlds...  They want rid of Whitey, but they like Whitey money.

The Jews LOVE Whitey money from Movie Industry.

The Blacks LOVE Whitey money from music/showbiz industry.

The Indians LOVE Whitey money for doing nothing at all!

Aryan

Only the lower end Jews will suffer from their genocidal plan, the rich elites will be far away from the hell they've created.  

Make no mistake, white Christians are their biggest nemesis, and they are hell bent on genociding us from existence. You only have to look at what Merkel has done to Germany to see what their intentions are.... Remember, the Jews pull the strings from behind the curtain and manipulate leaders to do what they tell them.

Twenty Dollars

Totally false

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"PI rules here? Where's the mod?

Back two fucking minutes and already whining.

Fuck off and die Mikey, you pathetic old cocksucker.

Twenty Dollars

Ja ja

Was thinking about you the other day while buying another Sail boat last month in San Francisco.  Is this how you arrived?  I love the water. Surfing sailing that kind of thing. SF is a lovely city. Ever been?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Is that Salty Dog?

God no!

Last I heard he was obsessed with Stormfront or JihadWatch or some such garbage and was never heard from again.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

What about watcher and Doc Watson? What was Doc Watson obsessed with again? Remember he kept on whining about one group of people or probably it was just conspiracy theories.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"PI rules here? Where's the mod?

Back two fucking minutes and already whining.

Fuck off and die Mikey, you pathetic old cocksucker.

He's too stupid to change.

Any bets on how long he'll last this time?

cc

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Is that Salty Dog?

Ya. I heard Salty slipped in the meat department and got his entire "right" side sliced off.

So ... we end up with this 1/2 person
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell