Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

happy Thanksgiving everyone

Started by Anonymous, October 06, 2017, 04:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

It falls on Monday, but we're having my mother and my mother in law over for a Thanksgiving feast tomorrow..

I will have a very busy evening and even more busy tomorrow.

kiebers

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians. We still have almost 2 full months for ours.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Happy Thanksgiving Fash.  Are you doing the traditional big turkey spread or will you be adding some Asian flair?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Happy Thanksgiving Fash.  Are you doing the traditional big turkey spread or will you be adding some Asian flair?

Mommy cooks many courses. A mix of East and West.

We're celebrating Sunday.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"It falls on Monday, but we're having my mother and my mother in law over for a Thanksgiving feast tomorrow..

So y'all's Thanksgiving is this coming Monday, Columbus day lol? I knew it was earlier, any certain reason y'all's is on a different day?

Good luck getting everything prepared! I wanna see a pic of the food  ac_smile

Hope y'all have a good time  ac_drinks

Same goes for all the other Canadians! Happy Thanksgiving! I wanna see some food!  :eating-smileys-emoticons43:  :chef:  :spaghetti2b:  :spaghettib:  :chocolate-egg:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians. We still have almost 2 full months for ours.

They already got the Christmas stuff out at Wal-Mart  :oeudC:

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Happy Thanksgiving Fash.  Are you doing the traditional big turkey spread or will you be adding some Asian flair?

Mommy cooks many courses. A mix of East and West.

Sounds real good Shen, eat some for me  :pop:

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians. We still have almost 2 full months for ours.

They already got the Christmas stuff out at Wal-Mart  :oeudC:

I saw that....ridiculous

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Mommy is does many courses. A mix of East and West.

So what kinds of things will be at your table?  I love the idea of mixing traditions and foods :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
So what kinds of things will be at your table?  I love the idea of mixing traditions and foods :)

I think it sounds awesome too and would love to eat at THAT table lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It falls on Monday, but we're having my mother and my mother in law over for a Thanksgiving feast tomorrow..

So y'all's Thanksgiving is this coming Monday, Columbus day lol? I knew it was earlier, any certain reason y'all's is on a different day?

Good luck getting everything prepared! I wanna see a pic of the food  ac_smile

Hope y'all have a good time  ac_drinks

Same goes for all the other Canadians! Happy Thanksgiving! I wanna see some food!  :eating-smileys-emoticons43:  :chef:  :spaghetti2b:  :spaghettib:  :chocolate-egg:

The harvest comes earlier here.

@realAzhyaAryola

Happy Thanksgiving to the Northern Settlers.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
The harvest comes earlier here.

Aaaaah, makes total sense!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Mommy is does many courses. A mix of East and West.

The main entrée will be the turkey of course with Asian influenced stuffing with garlic, spring onions and ginger..

There will be roasted potatoes, gravy, cranberries, steamed broccoli and pumpkin pie..

But also sweet and sour pork, bok choy and zhajiangmian.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"zhajiangmian.

Did your cat walk across the keyboard  :confused1:

Lol, only joking, whats that?