Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

happy Thanksgiving everyone

Started by Anonymous, October 06, 2017, 04:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"zhajiangmian.

Did your cat walk across the keyboard  :confused1:

Lol, only joking, whats that?

:laugh3:  :laugh3:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Happy Thanksgiving Fash.  Are you doing the traditional big turkey spread or will you be adding some Asian flair?

Mommy is does many courses. A mix of East and West.

We're celebrating Sunday.

So what kinds of things will be at your table?  I love the idea of mixing traditions and foods :)

The main entrée will be the turkey of course with Asian influenced stuffing with garlic, spring onions and ginger..

There will be roasted potatoes, gravy, cranberries, steamed broccoli and pumpkin pie..

But also sweet and sour pork, bok choy and zhajiangmian.

That sounds great Fash!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"zhajiangmian.

Did your cat walk across the keyboard  :confused1:

Lol, only joking, whats that?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/04/Zhajiangmian_in_Handan.jpg/250px-Zhajiangmian_in_Handan.jpg">

Blazor

Interesting looking Fash. Im trying to imagine those tastes together lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Interesting looking Fash. Im trying to imagine those tastes together lol.

Zhajiang sauce is usually made by simmering stir-fried ground pork or beef with salty fermented soybean paste..

Mian means noodles.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Interesting looking Fash. Im trying to imagine those tastes together lol.

Zhajiang sauce is usually made by simmering stir-fried ground pork or beef with salty fermented soybean paste..

Mian means noodles.

Ah ok, I thought those were raisins on top lol. I seen the noodles lol. Still sounds good.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Mian means noodles.

Ah ok, I thought those were raisins on top lol. I seen the noodles lol. Still sounds good.

:roll:

Anonymous

Happy Turkey Weekend to all cashews.

I am going to my mom and dad's for some Korean with a bit of Western on Sunday.  Monday,  we are  going to my girlfriend's house for another feast.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Happy Turkey Weekend to all cashews.

I am going to my mom and dad's for some Korean with a bit of Western on Sunday.  Monday,  we are  going to my girlfriend's house for another feast.

That sounds like a terrific weekend surrounded by loved ones Seoul.

Anonymous

I'm doing a trip today. I will book 24 hours rest and tomorrow will be turkey with all the trimmings.

@realAzhyaAryola

http://targanfld.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/happy-canadian-thanksgiving.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Twenty Dollars

Happy Canadian TG to all of ya. I'm not much of a Turkey fan, so it will be a nice Prime Rib in November.

@realAzhyaAryola

I avoid turkey all other months so that I will look forward to it in November.

I do love making braised turkey legs now and then.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"http://targanfld.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/happy-canadian-thanksgiving.jpg">

Thank you Azhya..

It was a lovely weekend.

Renee

Just a drive by....Here's wishing all you Canadians a very, healthy, safe, and Happy Thanksgiving.  :good2:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.