The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The benefits and drawbacks of getting married

Started by shin, October 10, 2017, 09:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Fuck, some good posts were lost. :mad:

I typed my heart out in this thread  :laugh:

First time I hit max characters lol.

I rather enjoyed your posts on this topic.

They were an interesting read.

One comment I'll make is that while marrying too young and the marriage collapses may be excusable, it's when people who've been around the block 2,3, 4 times or more that it is not. And they keep making the same mistakes over and over again. They either never learn from their own mistakes or their friends. I understand when a person is young, they don't have the life experience and nothing to measure any previous experience by. But at 35, 45, 55, or 65? They should no better by then.

I somewhat can understand someone who marries too young. They're in the prime of their life and likely their bride is 1st time around too. Plus if yer girl looks like Miss Teen America, and she said Yes, what guy wouldn't wanna go there?

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Now that the forum cancer has fucked off, it's already noticeably cheerier.

ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "JOE"

I rather enjoyed your posts on this topic.

They were an interesting read.

Thanks, I barely remember what all I typed out lol.

Anonymous

Now that the forum cancer has fucked off, it's already noticeably cheerier.

ac_drinks

I used to like RW. I've been posting with her for over seven years on three forums. She's always been a hardcore white lefty, but she used to be able to not take disagreements  so bloody personally.

Now, she contributes nothing, but lame repetitive boring personal attacks.

Blazor

I used to like RW. I've been posting with her for over seven years on three forums. She's always been a hardcore white lefty, but she used to be able to not take disagreements  so bloody personally.

Oh I know, I seen the evolution. I got along fine with her except in political discussion, even then I tried to bite my tongue. The last stunt she pulled was uncalled for though.

Anonymous

Oh I know, I seen the evolution. I got along fine with her except in political discussion, even then I tried to bite my tongue. The last stunt she pulled was uncalled for though.

It was totally uncalled for. Fash told me she was reluctant to let RW host this place again even if only for a few days,  but Fash rarely says no.

Blazor

It was totally uncalled for. Fash told me she was reluctant to let RW host this place again even if only for a few days,  but Fash rarely says no.

I think it was mostly just a wanting to get the place up again kind of thing. I dont blame Fash. We learn from mistakes though. Just glad to see things flowing again  :thumbup:

Anonymous

I think it was mostly just a wanting to get the place up again kind of thing. I dont blame Fash. We learn from mistakes though. Just glad to see things flowing again  :thumbup:

Ya, me too. Although there are still some tech issues. We can't view youtube vids.

Blazor

Ya, me too. Although there are still some tech issues. We can't view youtube vids.

Slowly but surely  :thumbup:

JOE

Fashionista reminds me of the stern upright mother who picks up the mess.

RW reminds me of her irresponsible wayward daughter who leaves that mess behind for her mother to fix.

RW wishes to be thought of as a Real Woman, but breaks down and needs to be picked up by the shoulders like a little girl. Tiny Fashionista picks up her oversized daughter and keeps the joint running

Anonymous

It's sad to see RW like this now. She used  to be an asset to any discussion forum.

Blazor

Quote from: "JOE"

Fashionista reminds me of the stern upright mother who picks up the mess.

RW reminds me of her wayward daughter who leaves that mess behind for her mother to fix.

RW wishes to be thought of as a Real Woman, but breaks down and needs to be picked up by the shoulders like a little girl. Tiny Fashionista picks up her oversized daughter and keeps the joint running

Good analogy  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"It's sad to see RW like this now. She used  to be an asset to any discussion forum.

RW is needed here. We need someone to counter my fiscally conservative posts.

cc

QuoteWe need someone to counter my fiscally conservative posts.

I could troll them .. to keep it interesting for you

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteWe need someone to counter my fiscally conservative posts.

I could troll them .. to keep it interesting for you

ac_smile

:laugh: