The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

The benefits and drawbacks of getting married

Started by shin, October 10, 2017, 09:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc"I'm happy for you.

For me it took more than one try to get it right. Now, it is extremely right and has been for a long time now

I'm a lucky girl also!!!

Yes, you are CC. My Daddy remarried. I'm not happy about it, but he seems happy. Besides, there's sweet fuck all I can do about it. I'm an adult and he owes me nothing anymore.

What if the gold digger is spending up your inheritance.

Odinson

Marriages dont last anymore because men have forgotten what we really like..

No1 really wants an "independent woman"... Some guys are just afraid of being called a misogynist pig..

What men really want is a submissive, pretty woman whom is not a local celebrity among the males..

shin

I think I'd rather have a woman be my best friend than my concubine.

No set of cultural norms are perfect for the individual, which is why it's important to find someone who shares many of your opinions behind closed doors.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I'm happy for you.

For me it took more than one try to get it right. Now, it is extremely right and has been for a long time now

I'm a lucky girl also!!!

Yes, you are CC. My Daddy remarried. I'm not happy about it, but he seems happy. Besides, there's sweet fuck all I can do about it. I'm an adult and he owes me nothing anymore.

That's good you've finally gotten over it..

If you are actually over it.

Odinson

Quote from: "shin"I think I'd rather have a woman be my best friend than my concubine.

No set of cultural norms are perfect for the individual, which is why it's important to find someone who shares many of your opinions behind closed doors.

A woman should acknowledge that she is a woman and not try to compete with men.

Submissive women are far more happy than the women who try to be men.

Of course she has to share the husbands opinions... My opinions on politics for example are based on cold logic and I cannot accept an opinion which is moronic.

Berry Sweet

I would never be marriage material cause im not a pussy and I dont bow down to the needs of pathetic men.

There are some good guys out there but not many.  I dont like being tied down...I like being free...relationships seem more like a hassle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I would never be marriage material cause im not a pussy and I dont bow down to the needs of pathetic men.

There are some good guys out there but not many.  I dont like being tied down...I like being free...relationships seem more like a hassle.

Pathetic men are not marriage material. In fact, they're not even real men.

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I would never be marriage material cause im not a pussy and I dont bow down to the needs of pathetic men.

A woman needs to be of use in the house.. And that means she has to be a traditional submissive homespirit woman..

Relationships are not a hassle if the wife is not putting up a fight in every turn.

Odinson

Many women demand A-quality men, "real men", but they are not A-quality women themselves..

Anonymous

In al fairness, it works both ways Shen Li..

Some women are very immature too.

Anonymous

I think single people become jaded about marriage as they get older. I am forty two and I'm very happy with my life as it is. Marriage represents big change and that makes me uneasy.

Anonymous

My old lady has a great body and a good job. Nuff said about marriage bennies.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

In al fairness, it works both ways Shen Li..

Some women are very immature too.

In my experience, women with mediocre looks have the highest standards for men...

Real beauties dont need the circus makeup.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"My old lady has a great body and a good job. Nuff said about marriage bennies.

My motorcycle has a great body too but I´m not as interested in riding her as I was when I got her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"My old lady has a great body and a good job. Nuff said about marriage bennies.

I'm happy for you Herman.