News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

RW; This is the correct subforum for your rants.

Started by Bricktop, August 14, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

WHAT A TWO FACED BACKSTABBING SACK O' SHIT.

And not only that, what the fuck is she offering to fucking "help" if she thinks we are morally inferior. What the fuck  was she doing here in the first place?

Anonymous

I have posted with her for over seven years. Despite our differences of opinion, it was never personal in the past. However, as a poster she has been in decline since 2013. She needs a libtard forum.

Aryan

I think I tipped her over the edge, although her state of mind appears to have been in steady decline for some time.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"WHAT A TWO FACED BACKSTABBING SACK O' SHIT.

And not only that, what the fuck is she offering to fucking "help" if she thinks we are morally inferior. What the fuck  was she doing here in the first place?

Probably wanted to wreck the place and poach posters for her own board.

Anonymous

Look people, I don't want any cross forum drama if at all possible..

We've all said things that are regrettable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"WHAT A TWO FACED BACKSTABBING SACK O' SHIT.

Probably wanted to wreck the place and poach posters for her own board.

I don't believe the that. I've known RW a long time and she was never that snaky.

Then again, I never thought she'd be the type to talk shit about us behind our backs. I don't know what's going on with RW. Maybe it's too much dope or painkillers. Whatever the fucking reason, her posting has really, really deteriorated.

Oh and by the way,  who here would want to post on her new Cindy forum. I can't stomach reading it, let alone posting there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Look people, I don't want any cross forum drama if at all possible..

We've all said things that are regrettable.

Alright, I'll knock it off. When  you told me what what you did, I kinda lost my temper which is rare for me. ac_toofunny

Aryan

I think that she is just revealing her true colours to be honest.  Seems the VF crowd were right about her all along.  

As for her board, I haven't seen it, nor do I want to.  Hopefully she will stay put on there and leave this place alone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I think that she is just revealing her true colours to be honest.  Seems the VF crowd were right about her all along.  

As for her board, I haven't seen it, nor do I want to.  Hopefully she will stay put on there and leave this place alone.

Well, I was very rude to RW in a pm, so that is a very possibility..

I don't want her to leave permanently, but I don't want anyone to leave permanently.

Aryan

I have never seen you be rude to anyone!  :shock:

A bit sarcastic now and then, but hey none of us are perfect.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I have never seen you be rude to anyone!  :shock:

I spoke harshly.

Aryan

She deserves to be spoken to harshly.

I suspect her hubby is a weak push over.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I have never seen you be rude to anyone!  :shock:

I spoke harshly.

You told me what she thinks of this place and us. She had it coming.

Having said that  though,  I'll respect your wishes and not fan the cross forum flames. And God knows there are plenty of flamers on her libtard forum.

Angry White Male

I missed it.

I don't mind her as a poster, but it seems something went down.

I did check out her forum...  It is much too tame for me.  Also, her husband reads it, so I have enough decency not to attempt to join that club, for her own good!

JOE