Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Fash, you have some explaining to do!

Started by Angry White Male, October 19, 2017, 01:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Last week I was trucking down 104th in Surrey (BC), and I witnessed the Oriental womens pulling what looked like weeds out of the grass on the side of the road.  They were placing them carefully into a pail, with large smiles on Oriental faces!

Don't tell me you are eating our weeds now too?  It's bad enough they strip clean the blackberry bushes for who knows what, but now weeds?

Fash, is there anything the Oriental will not eat?  Or do you little yellow locusts simply eat anything?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Last week I was trucking down 104th in Surrey (BC), and I witnessed the Oriental womens pulling what looked like weeds out of the grass on the side of the road.  They were placing them carefully into a pail, with large smiles on Oriental faces!

Don't tell me you are eating our weeds now too?  It's bad enough they strip clean the blackberry bushes for who knows what, but now weeds?

Fash, is there anything the Oriental will not eat?  Or do you little yellow locusts simply eat anything?

Fash smokes a lot of weed.

Angry White Male

These fresh of the boats were pulling weeds, to eat them!  I have NEVER seen this before!  And yes, they were fresh off the boats...  Living here, most are.

JOE

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Last week I was trucking down 104th in Surrey (BC), and I witnessed the Oriental womens pulling what looked like weeds out of the grass on the side of the road.  They were placing them carefully into a pail, with large smiles on Oriental faces!

I say Yer full of bull, S'mel!

All I saw lately in Surrey are East Indians, Filipinos and poor white trash (as opposed to the rich ones who live in West Vancouver or the West side of Vancouver).

If yer gonna see Chinese it's Richmond. That's where they all live. 80% there.

Angry White Male

Joe, I spend 10 hours a day ALL around Greater Vancouver...  EVERYWHERE!

I don't have to make up a story about Chinks pulling weeds from the side of the road to eat, as if I really wanted to make up a story, I could have come up with one much better.

And I can assure you that you don't have to fill me in on the demographics of the areas here.  Trust me...  I know who lives where, as I travel throughout every neighbourhood here every fucking day.

Aryan

Quote from: "JOE"

All I saw lately in Surrey are East Indians, Filipinos and poor white trash (as opposed to the rich ones who live in West Vancouver or the West side of Vancouver).

Joe, have you really met Ed or were you joking?

JOE

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Joe, I spend 10 hours a day ALL around Greater Vancouver...  EVERYWHERE!

I don't have to make up a story about Chinks pulling weeds from the side of the road to eat, as if I really wanted to make up a story, I could have come up with one much better.

Well even if you saw it, it's not a typical.

From what I've seen, Surrey looks like New Bombay these days.

Hardly any Whites and 'other' left. Seems mostly like poor White trash in Surrey as opposed to the upscale ones elsewhere

They own it as much as White gay men own downtown Vancouver.

It's a diametric opposite of Surrey

JOE

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Yeah I know what he looks like

Angry White Male

Well even if you saw it, it's not a typical.

From what I've seen, Surrey looks like New Bombay these days.

Hardly any Whites and 'other' left. Seems mostly like poor White trash in Surrey as opposed to the upscale ones elsewhere

They own it as much as White gay men own downtown Vancouver.

It's a diametric opposite of Surrey

Depends what part...

Newton and Strawberry Hill...  120th?  All East Indians.  EVERYTHING is EI.

White Trash is still present in Whalley, as it has always been.

South Surrey, like Morgan Creek, is certainly more upscale, with more Whitey.

White Rock used to be a part of Surrey, but isn't any more.

South Eastern Surrey still has large properties, and enough Whities...

Aryan

Did he have the mullet when you met?  :laugh:

Angry White Male

Parts of North Eastern Surrey, just South of the Hwy 1, are actually now being taken over by the Asians.

Some of that "overflow" is now spilling into Langley, which was pretty well the last "Whitest" town in the GVRD.

Things are changing, and they are changing fast!

You know, Joe, I have been doing some work in Sapperton on and off lately, and I'm surprised at the amount of Whitey there!  Yet, one mile up North Road into Burnaby, and it's fucking Chinksville!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Did he have the mullet when you met?  :laugh:

I've seen Joe, a couple years back when he was running shuttle.

I fucking asked him, if at that time and place, he was operating.  He said he was.

Yes, he has a mullet!  It was greying, but nonetheless he did have a full head of mullet!  He also wore glasses.

JOE

Did he have the mullet when you met?  :laugh:

No. Not when I met him.

He had relatively short hair.

Anyways he changed his story because he said he cut it neat and trim then he said he wore a mullet.

I know the building he purports to live from the pictures he's posted.

He couldn't afford to live there if he doesn't work since each suite is worth $4 million.

So obviously someone else owns it, pays what must be high strata fees and he just lives there.

Angry White Male

Joe, don't fucking lie...

You and I both know you rock the mullet hard and proud...

Aryan

https://alntv.wordpress.com/files/2009/11/sam-elliott-with-yellow-gray-hair.jpg">