Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hey BRICKTOP it's time to come BACK now

Started by realgrimm, October 19, 2017, 12:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I am neutral as far as Sox goes...  Since I wasn't in their "clan" (I refuse to form alliances with anyone), he, RW and Renee would run their foul shit against myself 24/7, even though I had never really done anything to any of them.

Simply because I do NOT bow down to a certain group, nor kiss anyone's ass, I suppose the "tri-fecta" thought they could prove something...

What they proved, was that when RW E-dumped Sox, he left.  Why?  Does he need an E-Friend to post?  Apparently!

Either way, the RW-Sox-Renee tri-fecta is what it is, and as I predicted, they have no lasting power...  no stamina.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I am neutral as far as Sox goes... Since I wasn't in their "clan" (I refuse to form alliances with anyone), he, RW and Renee would run their foul shit against myself 24/7, even though I had never really done anything to any of them.

Simply because I do NOT bow down to a certain group, nor kiss anyone's ass, I suppose the "tri-fecta" thought they could prove something...

What they proved, was that when RW E-dumped Sox, he left.  Why?  Does he need an E-Friend to post?  Apparently!

Either way, the RW-Sox-Renee tri-fecta is what it is, and as I predicted, they have no lasting power...  no stamina.

Always feeling sorry for yourself.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I am neutral as far as Sox goes...  Since I wasn't in their "clan" (I refuse to form alliances with anyone), he, RW and Renee would run their foul shit against myself 24/7, even though I had never really done anything to any of them.

I remember that, but you got some of the details wrong and as Fash said, it was on VF, not DV.

What a bizarre relationship RW has with her husband. He and the kids don't have a problem with RW making her virtual life priority one??

I would assume she takes out all her online frustrations on him and the kids.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Always feeling sorry for yourself.

:001_rolleyes:

Not really.

I simply know him well enough as a poster, that my opinion can and does count.

Take that as you will, Fash.

Anonymous

Fash is right,  you are a sorry excuse for a man.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"Fash is right,  you are a sorry excuse for a man.

And you are a sorry excuse for a poster, but I don't complain about that, do I?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"Fash is right,  you are a sorry excuse for a man.

And you are a sorry excuse for a poster, but I don't complain about that, do I?

You don't complain.

:roll:

Aryan

I hope old lavender arse comes back but he's a stubborn old goat and lost a bit of face when his illicit e-affair with a certain someone ended in tears (seriously what the fuck was their 'thing' all about???)  so I don't really expect him to make a return to be honest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I hope old lavender arse comes back but he's a stubborn old goat and lost a bit of face when his illicit e-affair with a certain someone ended in tears (seriously what the fuck was their 'thing' all about???)  so I don't really expect him to make a return to be honest.

I don't either, but it was worth a try..

He didn't respond to my message..

I believe Shen Li has his email, so I will ask her to invite him back.

cc

Good plan. He is very articulate and does help keep a forum moving along
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Good plan. He is very articulate and does help keep a forum moving along

He's a superior poster.

cc

I think so too. Always a great assett

[size=85]pssst .. Don't tell him I said that, eh? [/size] :wink:

realgrimm

He could definitely share the seething animosity of the outed member, I saw the dirty laundry also being dragged all over the open forum and know how being slighted so hard can make you feel you lost face but fuck her I'd rather his issues present themselves over hers..

Her black cloud still resonates but the entity is gone is all I'm saying to ya BRICK..

Anonymous

cc

hmmmm ... last time you said "next to me of course"

hmmmm

ac_smile