Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I HAD to 'unfollow' that stupid...

Started by Angry White Male, October 20, 2017, 04:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...fucking bitch from my FaceShit account.  Now.

I was about to lose it with her, and the rest of the lefty bitches on there, that are COMPLETELY oblivious to common fucking sense.

I don't want to make a scene in public there, as I'm sure a TON of Welfare Momma's and Liberal Arts grads would come down on me HARD for even the slightest suggestion that they're actually dumb, and should not have the ability to vote in any election.

Then I would be labeled a racist, misogynist, and a bigot!

I used to lean slightly to the left in my younger years, but I never remembered them being this fucking idiotic then!  At least then they only made minimal shit up, for 'their cause!'

Now they're fucking nuts, and I swing to the other side of the spectrum now, just to get away from these fucking idiots!

Anonymous

cc

his internet sex life / relationships

OH NO!!!  ... Here we go again   ac_crying
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"his internet sex life / relationships

OH NO!!!  ... Here we go again  ac_crying

That's what I thought.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"his internet sex life / relationships

OH NO!!!  ... Here we go again   ac_crying

:laugh:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...fucking bitch from my FaceShit account.  Now.

I was about to lose it with her, and the rest of the lefty bitches on there, that are COMPLETELY oblivious to common fucking sense.

I don't want to make a scene in public there, as I'm sure a TON of Welfare Momma's and Liberal Arts grads would come down on me HARD for even the slightest suggestion that they're actually dumb, and should not have the ability to vote in any election.

I used to lean slightly to the left in my younger years, but I never remembered them being this fucking idiotic then!  At least then they only made minimal shit up, for 'their cause!'

Now they're fucking nuts, and I swing to the other side of the spectrum now, just to get away from these fucking idiots!

I'm on FB, but I regret it at times.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Who are you talking about?

FaceBook.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"
I'm on FB, but I regret it at times.

You know what I mean then...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Who are you talking about?

FaceBook.

I know that much.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...fucking bitch from my FaceShit account.  Now.

Who is she? An ex?

Angry White Male

Just some dumb man hating bitch that I knew from years back...  more of a friend of a friend.

I really should not visit FaceBook.  80% of the people that post there are idiots, and drive me to want to get mean with them, especially after a few drinks, since they are just too dumb.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Just some dumb man hating bitch that I knew from years back...  more of a friend of a friend.

I really should not visit FaceBook.  80% of the people that post there are idiots, and drive me to want to get mean with them, especially after a few drinks, since they are just too dumb.

100% of the whites.

Angry White Male

I see enough dumb Chinese also.  Shit, just take a drive around Vancouver, and you'll see quite clearly just how dumb some Chinks can be!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I see enough dumb Chinese also.  Shit, just take a drive around Vancouver, and you'll see quite clearly just how dumb some Chinks can be!

Oh bullshit. You won't find Chinese hating themselves like these young low self-esteemed, guilt-ridden white millennials  do. They are fukt.