Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I HAD to 'unfollow' that stupid...

Started by Angry White Male, October 20, 2017, 04:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

That's only because our public educational system now teaches this!

Anonymous

Shen is right. I am three quarters white and very proud of that. Young whites are ashamed of who they are. That's crazy.

JOE

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...fucking bitch from my FaceShit account.  Now.

I was about to lose it with her, and the rest of the lefty bitches on there, that are COMPLETELY oblivious to common fucking sense.

I don't want to make a scene in public there, as I'm sure a TON of Welfare Momma's and Liberal Arts grads would come down on me HARD for even the slightest suggestion that they're actually dumb, and should not have the ability to vote in any election.

Then I would be labeled a racist, misogynist, and a bigot!

I used to lean slightly to the left in my younger years, but I never remembered them being this fucking idiotic then!  At least then they only made minimal shit up, for 'their cause!'

Now they're fucking nuts, and I swing to the other side of the spectrum now, just to get away from these fucking idiots!

I unfollowed a few pages over at Facebook, not out of anger or spite, but merely because they were too boring and didn't hold my interest.

I think one was called 'Vintage Photos' or something like that. Just a lot of old photos of somebeody's relatives.

Actually, Facebook is rather boring and needs an overhaul.

All a user does is scroll, scroll and scroll.

Click 'LIKE'! How much did you like it Joe? That much!?

You're special! Have a Facebook badge!

That site needs an overhaul.

It's stale.

Angry White Male

The site is stale, and so are most of the users.  They bore me!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Shen is right. I am three quarters white and very proud of that. Young whites are ashamed of who they are. That's crazy.

How do you show your pride? Wanting non Europeans banned for immigrating here?

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I see enough dumb Chinese also.  Shit, just take a drive around Vancouver, and you'll see quite clearly just how dumb some Chinks can be!

Oh bullshit. You won't find Chinese hating themselves like these young low self-esteemed, guilt-ridden white millennials  do. They are fukt.

That's because you lot haven't been infected with the Jewish endorsed, self-hating, brainwashing which white people have had inflicted on them for decades.....    :crazy:

I'm getting tired of telling you this!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...fucking bitch from my FaceShit account.  Now.

I was about to lose it with her, and the rest of the lefty bitches on there, that are COMPLETELY oblivious to common fucking sense.

I don't want to make a scene in public there, as I'm sure a TON of Welfare Momma's and Liberal Arts grads would come down on me HARD for even the slightest suggestion that they're actually dumb, and should not have the ability to vote in any election.

Then I would be labeled a racist, misogynist, and a bigot!

I used to lean slightly to the left in my younger years, but I never remembered them being this fucking idiotic then!  At least then they only made minimal shit up, for 'their cause!'

Now they're fucking nuts, and I swing to the other side of the spectrum now, just to get away from these fucking idiots!

I thought you didnt fb?  You said you were too cool for that?

I dont mind fb for private groups and news since I dont watch tv.  Other than that the actual people on there are annoying.  People only post to brag dumb shit no one actually cares about.  Im actually appaulled by how many girls post their boudoir pics and say "look what I got done for my hubby or bf"....like really?  Did ypu really get it done for him?  Or for everyone on fb?  Cause its not very private.

Anonymous

Berry Sweet

I think mel is getting confused in his old age.  The alcohol doesnt help.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I think mel is getting confused in his old age.  The alcohol doesnt help.

Herman has the same problem.

Berry Sweet

I have gf whose bf drinks like a fish...she doesnt like it and she showed me her bed sheets one day...his side was all yellow from sweating all drunken night....now shes claiming both of them dont drink anymore...and she hardly talk to me anymore...its like she thinks shes better than me because of this...but this has happened so many times.....they quit and then start doing it again...I like to know how much longer before he starts to drink again...alkys dont just up and quit on a single day for life...Lo gets around with her friends and tells me most times she goes past her place, there is always yelling going on....im not surprised...Lo always bugged me to have another baby so she can have brothers and sisters and I always told her, I only like having you as one cause all my love goes to you..plus my time and money...now finally, she is happy its just her cause I really do give her all my time and we have sweet moments...shes finally starting to see other large families not having one on one time with each kid and lots of fights....she finally now appreciates our quiet home and precious memories together!

Im glad I only have one child and give her the attention and things she deserves in life.  Some of her friends are jealous shes an only child cause of this too...plus they love coming to my house to chill cause I dont have 1 million rules and im pretty chill with all the kids.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I have gf whose bf drinks like a fish...she doesnt like it and she showed me her bed sheets one day...his side was all yellow from sweating all drunken night....now shes claiming both of them dont drink anymore...and she hardly talk to me anymore...its like she thinks shes better than me because of this...but this has happened so many times.....they quit and then start doing it again...I like to know how much longer before he starts to drink again...alkys dont just up and quit on a single day for life...Lo gets around with her friends and tells me most times she goes past her place, there is always yelling going on....im not surprised...Lo always bugged me to have another baby so she can have brothers and sisters and I always told her, I only like having you as one cause all my love goes to you..plus my time and money...now finally, she is happy its just her cause I really do give her all my time and we have sweet moments...shes finally starting to see other large families not having one on one time with each kid and lots of fights....she finally now appreciates our quiet home and precious memories together!

Im glad I only have one child and give her the attention and things she deserves in life.  Some of her friends are jealous shes an only child cause of this too...plus they love coming to my house to chill cause I dont have 1 million rules and im pretty chill with all the kids.

Iron horse jockey said he stumbled a few times before he had his final drink twelve years ago..

Berry, I had three children, but I lost one..

I would have had four or five if we could have afforded it.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I think mel is getting confused in his old age.  The alcohol doesnt help.

I'm one of the most rational posters anywhere.

My memory is top notch.

Considering I like my drink, I think I do well enough...

And the fact that I'm a busy guy now that I run my own business, you are more than likely to see the tipsy Ace, since I can't park my ass on the forums 24/7.

It is what it is, and we owe nothing to each other.

Berry Sweet

Oh yes.  You are just fabulous!  You keep telling yourself that.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh yes.  You are just fabulous!  You keep telling yourself that.

I guess I could always go on welfare, hunt the reserves for a Squaw that is a convicted killer, and have a child with her!

Would THAT make me a better person?