Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I HAD to 'unfollow' that stupid...

Started by Angry White Male, October 20, 2017, 04:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh yes.  You are just fabulous!  You keep telling yourself that.

I guess I could always go on welfare, hunt the reserves for a Squaw that is a convicted killer, and have a child with her!

Would THAT make me a better person?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I have gf whose bf drinks like a fish...she doesnt like it and she showed me her bed sheets one day...his side was all yellow from sweating all drunken night....now shes claiming both of them dont drink anymore...and she hardly talk to me anymore...its like she thinks shes better than me because of this...but this has happened so many times.....they quit and then start doing it again...I like to know how much longer before he starts to drink again...alkys dont just up and quit on a single day for life...Lo gets around with her friends and tells me most times she goes past her place, there is always yelling going on....im not surprised...Lo always bugged me to have another baby so she can have brothers and sisters and I always told her, I only like having you as one cause all my love goes to you..plus my time and money...now finally, she is happy its just her cause I really do give her all my time and we have sweet moments...shes finally starting to see other large families not having one on one time with each kid and lots of fights....she finally now appreciates our quiet home and precious memories together!

Im glad I only have one child and give her the attention and things she deserves in life.  Some of her friends are jealous shes an only child cause of this too...plus they love coming to my house to chill cause I dont have 1 million rules and im pretty chill with all the kids.

Iron horse jockey said he stumbled a few times before he had his final drink twelve years ago..

Berry, I had three children, but I lost one..

I would have had four or five if we could have afforded it.

You wanted push out that many brats?

Angry White Male

She's a good Christian...  That's their sole purpose and duty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"She's a good Christian...  That's their sole purpose and duty.

But, four or five? Her old man would have to work a ton of overtime to pay for all those hungry mouths.

Angry White Male

I have no children by choice, so quite often my "voice" doesn't count...

Honestly?  They cannot stop their "impulses" from popping out more.  It's just like African Niggers that are starving, yet manage to pop out 10 fucking kids.

Why?  It's because they cannot control their impulses.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I have no children by choice, so quite often my "voice" doesn't count...

Honestly?  They cannot stop their "impulses" from popping out more.  It's just like African Blacks that are starving, yet manage to pop out 10 fucking kids.

Why?  It's because they cannot control their impulses.

I have a twenty six year old son. That was enough for me.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh yes.  You are just fabulous!  You keep telling yourself that.

I guess I could always go on welfare, hunt the reserves for a Squaw that is a convicted killer, and have a child with her!

Would THAT make me a better person?

If thats what makes you feel a winner and feeds your ego in your lonesome pathetic life.

Angry White Male

I have NONE, and that is enough for me.

One potential shit rat was aborted close to 20 years ago, and I thank that ex for doing so.

Many view child "ownership" as the thing to do...  I don't.  I have MANY other things to handle, and a bunch of kids isn't one of them...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"If thats what makes you feel a winner and feeds your ego in your lonesome pathetic life.

That's what YOU did!

I guess if that's good enough for you, than it can certainly be good enough for me, right?

And I am not lonesome...  Nor am I bored.

I have a lot going on, with even ex-bitches wanting to jock my cock, since I am a desirable male now at my age...

I don't need their company.  I have one, and she keeps me enough company for now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I have NONE, and that is enough for me.

One potential shit rat was aborted close to 20 years ago, and I thank that ex for doing so.

Many view child "ownership" as the thing to do...  I don't.  I have MANY other things to handle, and a bunch of kids isn't one of them...

I don't regret have a kid now that he is grown up and off my payroll.

Angry White Male

I regret having NONE!

And to be honest, most men really don't want a bunch of fucking shit rats...  It's the woman that does.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"If thats what makes you feel a winner and feeds your ego in your lonesome pathetic life.

That's what YOU did!

I guess if that's good enough for you, than it can certainly be good enough for me, right?

And I am not lonesome...  Nor am I bored.

I have a lot going on, with even ex-bitches wanting to jock my cock, since I am a desirable male now at my age...

I don't need their company.  I have one, and she keeps me enough company for now.

Stop being creepy and gaslighting.  No one cares about your cock.  Youre and old fart now.  A guy in his 20's os worth talking about...not you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I regret having NONE!

And to be honest, most men really don't want a bunch of fucking shit rats...  It's the woman that does.

I did. I was twenty three when my son was born.

Angry White Male

Good luck with hooking a guy "in his 20's," Berry!

You may have to go back to The Reserve to find "The One!"

Thankfully our social system takes care of bums like you, time and time again.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Good luck with hooking a guy "in his 20's," Berry!

You may have to go back to The Reserve to find "The One!"

Thankfully our social system takes care of bums like you, time and time again.

Youre doing it again.

And I never said I wanted to hook up with a guy in his 20's....I said YOU are old....you cant take that can you?