Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Was about to say that. Gone for some time now

As a poster, he was awful.

cc

Posted drunk I'm sure ... and prolific all over the map
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

The Langley Ladyboy

Quote from: "cc"Posted drunk I'm sure ... and prolific all over the map

Off topic, derailed threads, attacked the  person without ever responding to what they posted. a forum liability.

I remember SB saying Oscar was the main reason he never registered at VF years ago.

Anonymous

The leftists who posted here were really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "The Langley Ladyboy"I remember SB saying Oscar was the main reason he never registered at VF years ago.

You are a piece of shit, and if I was in command, you'd be turfed faster than you could even imagine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "The Langley Ladyboy"I remember SB saying Oscar was the main reason he never registered at VF years ago.

You are a piece of shit, and if I was in command, you'd be turfed faster than you could even imagine.

Oh ffs Mel, The Langley Ladyboy is one of Shen's troll handles.

JOE

Quote from: "seoulbro"To counter my fiscal conservatism.

Requirements:

-Must be able to work in a spirited environment.

-Applicant must be able to muititask as opposition is needed in several areas at the same time.

-Applicant must not be easily discouraged.

-Must remain calm under pressure.

-People to people skills are a must.

Please submit a copy of your cv to Mr. seoulbro at seoulbro@thebluecashew.net

We thank all who apply for their interest in our position vacancy, but only those selected for an interview will be notified about the status of their application.

Well unfortunately for you, any progressive let wing voices left this forum because they all got censored, Seoul bro. Many are afraid to let new ideas be expressed.

So an open mind would help.

Many folk round here are afraid of ideas rather than the actual threat they pose.

The analogy is how the west feared and hated communism in Eastern Europe but when it fell most people realized how silly and unfounded their fears were. They feared the idea more than its actual threst

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Requirements:

-Applicant must be able to muititask as opposition is needed in several areas at the same time.

We thank all who apply for their interest in our position vacancy, but only those selected for an interview will be notified about the status of their application.

Well unfortunately for you, any progressive let wing voices left this forum because they all got censored, Seoul bro. Many are afraid to let new ideas be expressed.

So an open mind would help.

Many folk round here are afraid of ideas rather than the actual threat they pose.

The analogy is how the west feared and hated communism in Eastern Europe but when it fell most people realized how silly and unfounded their fears were. They feared the idea more than its actual threst

No, they didn't you lying old virgin. The progtards here were all trolls or shit disturbing mental  cases. They dug their own graves.

Anonymous

Requirements:

Well unfortunately for you, any progressive let wing voices left this forum because they all got censored, Seoul bro. Many are afraid to let new ideas be expressedt

Hey troll, Seoul is a progressive and he's not censored. They can be and often are free enterprise types like him.

Anonymous

Seoul is a good poster and any forum would love to have him..

What people don't know about him is that can be very funny too.

This thread is an example of that.

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Requirements:

Well unfortunately for you, any progressive let wing voices left this forum because they all got censored, Seoul bro. Many are afraid to let new ideas be expressedt

Hey troll, Seoul is a progressive and he's not censored. They can be and often are free enterprise types like him.

I disagree. Seoul bro is a conservative moderate who could possibly be persuaded to vote for a right leaning Liberal such as Paul Martin who delivers balanced budgets. It's just that some of you are fairly reactionary. Maybe such as yourself?

But even he has expressed his frustrations with some of the moderators around here at the blue Cashew who have stifled constructive dissenting opinions by deleting threads merely because they didn't agree with them. And those posters have left.

Anonymous

Ya SB is indeed a progtard especially on issues like refugees and islime.  However, at least he doesn't wreck discussions by calling everyone a bigot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Ya SB is indeed a progtard especially on issues like refugees and islime.  However, at least he doesn't wreck discussions by calling everyone a bigot.

Seoul is an elitist self righteous bag of hot air. I can't stand that progtard.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li"Ya SB is indeed a progtard especially on issues like refugees and islime.  However, at least he doesn't wreck discussions by calling everyone a bigot.

And you're not a professional engineer, are you?

It's just that I dont believe it by the way you express your opinions because they lack clarity and coherence.

The engineers I have known are extremely logical and straightforward folk.