Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAZOR!!!!

Started by kiebers, October 23, 2017, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
I used to post on a travel forum where the occasional troll would register and do that.

It wasnt occasional on the board I use to be on before they closed  :laugh:

Man that place was fun. Miss it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
I used to post on a travel forum where the occasional troll would register and do that.

Sounds like it was expected on that forum. It wasn't on the one I was on.

realgrimm

one of my favourites was the friendly pop-up box browser hijack also disabled your close out feature, when you clicked it it would open 100 or so pop up dialog boxes on top of each other trying to be your friend asking you yes or no answers each time you clicked the wrong box 100 more would pop up they even switched the yes and no boxes so they were opposite  ac_toofunny

realgrimm

it was a practise and an art of deception use to hide it in an image link attach re-routes to the URL  :laugh3:  make the image just small enough you'd click on the image and it would net you..

Also used url cloaking to disguise URLs and hide the re-routes  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

it was a practise and an art of deception use to hide it in an image link attach re-routes to the URL  :laugh3:  make the image just small enough you'd click on the image and it would net you..

Also used url cloaking to disguise URLs and hide the re-routes  :roll:

:ohmy:

realgrimm

Grabbed some of this... lets just say for your burthday ..

bottoms up..and yes I know tomorrows your drink day, but hell it only comes around once a year and I cant wait...lol

glug glug..

http://www.lcbo.com/content/dam/lcbo/products/298083.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg">

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"Grabbed some of this... lets just say for your burthday ..

bottoms up..and yes I know tomorrows your drink day, but hell it only comes around once a year and I cant wait...lol

glug glug..

http://www.lcbo.com/content/dam/lcbo/products/298083.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg">

ac_drinks

I did have 2 sips while decorating Friday night, its all good lol.

kiebers

How was the party? Any pics you can post?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"How was the party? Any pics you can post?

Probably not PG-13  :laugh3:

kiebers

That's what pm's are for... :evilthoughts2:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

That's what pm's are for... :evilthoughts2:

That's true.  :laugh3:

Blazor

What happens at a Blazor party stays at a Blazor party  :laugh:

I had a great time! Some good and bad about it. Like no one else showed up dressed up, was kinda looking forward to that. The lady was a female chucky with a short denim dress  :thumbup:  , my Freddy outfit turned out good, was rushed but turned out good lol. A lot of her friends that were suppose to come bailed at the last minute and didnt show. Some that showed didnt stay long. All of my friends that came stayed around most of the night, so I was glad about that. They know my shindigs lol. Still had roughly 15 peeps show. Went through 2 punch bowls, one was cran pineapple mango (best) with a bottle of 90 proof coconut rum, the other had the same rum but with cran grape pomegranate (still good lol). Toked a lot. Had the fire pit going. Decorating turned out real good, think I used 6-7 packs of webbing lol. Played Telestrations After Dark later in the evening, thats always fun lol. Didnt go to bed til the sun came up lol. If I get a chance I'll post a couple pics  ac_drinks

Anonymous

What happens at a Blazor party stays at a Blazor party  :laugh:

I had a great time! Some good and bad about it. Like no one else showed up dressed up, was kinda looking forward to that. The lady was a female chucky with a short denim dress  :thumbup:  , my Freddy outfit turned out good, was rushed but turned out good lol. A lot of her friends that were suppose to come bailed at the last minute and didnt show. Some that showed didnt stay long. All of my friends that came stayed around most of the night, so I was glad about that. They know my shindigs lol. Still had roughly 15 peeps show. Went through 2 punch bowls, one was cran pineapple mango (best) with a bottle of 90 proof coconut rum, the other had the same rum but with cran grape pomegranate (still good lol). Toked a lot. Had the fire pit going. Decorating turned out real good, think I used 6-7 packs of webbing lol. Played Telestrations After Dark later in the evening, thats always fun lol. Didnt go to bed til the sun came up lol. If I get a chance I'll post a couple pics  ac_drinks

:thumbup:

Blazor

For food I got my old employee discount at papa johns, got 6 pizzas. Her mom made some chicken bites, some mex dip and some brownie bites. She also tried to make my earthquake cake recipe lol. Of course there was plenty of doritos and chips plus a big bowl of halloween candy.

I was in my Freddy Kreuger costume when I picked up the pizzas. Went up to my old friend, and said "I came to pick up some pizzas, bitch!" in my Freddy voice lol.

Had a crazy idea Im gonna have to do one year, Frodo Kreuger, "welcome to the Shire, bitch!"  :roll:

kiebers

Had a crazy idea Im gonna have to do one year, Frodo Kreuger, "welcome to the Shire, bitch!"  :roll:

I want to see a pic of that...hell I want to see a vid so I can hear the voice....LOL