The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Will Old Joe Ever Get Laid Before He Croaks

Started by Anonymous, October 26, 2017, 08:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Will Old Joe Ever Get Laid Before He Croaks

No, he doesn't know what to do with his dick
2 (15.4%)
No, time is running out on the old fart
2 (15.4%)
No, he is as gay as a pink lily
0 (0%)
Yes, if you mean taking it in the ass from a guy
9 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: October 26, 2017, 08:43:11 PM

Anonymous

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"Oh Herman, you know he's sensitive about this.

Not as sensitive about the immigration issue, given the number of threads/posts you've deleted on the topic.

Posts made by Mel and myself were deleted outright without any trace of them found.

At least you should allow people to express their opinion as opposed to censoring them all the time.

Just sayin'

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Not as sensitive about the immigration issue, given the number of threads/posts you've deleted on the topic.

Posts made by Mel and myself were deleted outright without any trace of them found.

At least you should allow people to express their opinion as opposed to censoring them all the time.

Just sayin'

I don't care what anyone's opinion is about immigration..

But, like iron horse jockey said you deflect a lot..

And like he also said, you are not using your time here wisely.

Anonymous

So, it seems old Joe has no hope of ever getting laid. With a gal anyway. :laugh3:

Berry Sweet

Just sayin'

I have no idea about the missing posts cause Im not here 24/7 scoping out the forum.

I do have to admit Joe, both you and Mel are very repetitive on a lot of topics.  

You, Mel and Eds could start your own forum and post to your hearts content about other forums and discuss your posting styles, etc...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Just sayin'

I have no idea about the missing posts cause Im not here 24/7 scoping out the forum.

I do have to admit Joe, both you and Mel are very repetitive on a lot of topics.  

You, Mel and Eds could start your own forum and post to your hearts content about other forums and discuss your posting styles, etc...

I'm not sure exactly either, but I think some of Mel and Joe's posts involved cross forum drama and after repeated warnings both they continued to defy kiebers..

I see management at VF is sick of Joe's cross forum trolling too..

They deleted an entire thread for the same reasons kiebers did here..

Joe is doing everything to get himself banned and he'll soon get his wish.

Anonymous

^^Joe is a sickening, attention starved,  despicable, drama queen troll. As much as detest iron  horse jockey's xenophobia, I'd take him anyday  over Joe. Joe along with Edward are the reason I never registered at VF. Joe will be the eulogy  of forums too and he knows that.

And to answer the op's question, Joe will never get laid. At least in heterosexually.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Joe is a sickening, attention starved,  despicable, drama queen troll. As much as detest iron  horse jockey's xenophobia, I'd take him anyday  over Joe. Joe along with Edward are the reason I never registered at VF. Joe will be the eulogy  of forums too and he knows that.

And to answer the op's question, Joe will never get laid. At least in heterosexually.

Don't hold back Seoul. :laugh3:

Anonymous

The tribe has spoken. Old Joe will die without ever getting any pussy. He may be a bottom for some f@ggot again.

realgrimm

So does this mean you take it in the ass Joe?.. OMG.. what an IMPACT.. Sorry but I never even thought of your sexuality til now ..  :laugh3:  I could swear I've seen you show interest on the femmes somewhere..Joe Blow wudda you know..

I was unsure what to vote so tried to manipulate the vote with proxy but realize voting tally is profile associated which now makes me see the authenticity of these poll results

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"So does this mean you take it in the ass Joe?.. OMG.. what an IMPACT.. Sorry but I never even thought of your sexuality til now ..  :laugh3:  I could swear I've seen you show interest on the femmes somewhere..Joe Blow wudda you know..

I was unsure what to vote so tried to manipulate the vote with proxy but realize voting tally is profile associated which now makes me see the authenticity of these poll results

The results are legit.

realgrimm

Poor Joe, it looks painful IMO, don't quote me on that I don't understand the whole concept but maybe it's romantic

https://78.media.tumblr.com/13b133a0de25c7ce4dfc84244f415014/tumblr_oyigm1YYUR1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"What say all of you?

:thumbup:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/8837342-3x2-700x467.jpg">

...and Peace to you too, Hoimin!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview