The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The obesity epidemic, BMI, and physical fitness

Started by shin, October 28, 2017, 08:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Finnish jäger special forces have the same muscle physique tests as in the Navy Seals but instead of 2 mins, you have to do them in 1 min.

The running test is also over twice as long as in the Navy Seals.

The swimming test is also longer with less time.

For some reason the US marines and SAS are renown...

But I have seen marines cry like babies during basic training in here.

Men dont cry...

I´m just comparing the armies..

Yankee pussies think they are tough men..

And finnish army is mostly conscript army..

conscripted soldiers only have to serve 165 days .

There only trained how to shave and wash there socks .

Its enough for basic training..

The professional soldiers havent had a longer training than your basic conscript.

And the conscript training lasts 6months/9months/12months..

I was 12months and then I enlisted.

Conscripts are the most Unreliable soldiers ya can get .

Conscripts are there cos they have to be .

So when it comes to training they fuck about and refuse orders .

After 165 days the conscript then becomes a Civvy .

Britain has a Professional Army .

An Army that Chose to be there as a professional career .

In the Brit Army after basic training , even a CHEF serves another 3 yrs 8 Mths .

In the Brit Army a Chef serves a longer basic Training than Russian Speznaz . FACT .

Its mandatory and considered as a rite of passage for males..

They are patriotic.

They´ll obey in any circumstance.

I was in the army for years and I learned the stuff in the beginning.. Just did the same stuff over and over again.

It doesnt really matter whether you are in the army for 10 years or for 1 year..

Spetsnaz are career soldiers..

You do know the russian army has a high suicide-rate..

What rank were ya ?

FACT : 99 % of the Russian army are illiterate peasants .

If a Russian conscript can Read and write he is put forward for Officer training .

Yeah , just cos he is literate .

If an Officer can MAP read he is then put forward for Spetsnaz training .

If being able to Map read makes u a candidate for the Russian Special forces , than shows the quality of the Russian army .  

When i was in Germany , we used to get shown films of the soviet Forces in Berlin .

When they were on maneuvers , they had soldiers , say , at a cross roads , waving Red and White stripped batons in the direction , they should be going .

As the russian APC / Tank driver couldnt map read .

If the Soviets ever did cross into West germany , all we had to do was snipe the Map reader in the section and the Russians were fucked .

Anyway the country is now unified .

FACT : The Russian Govt only started issuing its soldiers with SOCKS in 2013 !

Some regiments are still wearing the Old soviet ' Pull On ' boot in 2017 .

My rank is master sergeant..

But I´m busted to staff sergeant if I wanna be with my platoon.

Its not different in the US army.. Most americans think Paris is a country..¨

You can survive their training if you are not completely retarded or addicted to donuts.

Russkies live in siberia.. They know how to use a compass and a map.

American soldiers dont know how to navigate even after 10years of service... They need GPS.

The traffic control is normal in every military.. When you are moving a lot of equiptment, the colums need to be shown the way.

Seriously.. Can you find a specific place in a strange city even if you have a map?

You cant see shit from a tank.. The peek hole is very small...

And you cant exactly halt the whole colum of tanks just to have look around..

The footwraps are a tradition...

Odinson

US marines and the SAS think they are a bunch of jedi..

Hell.. They always cut down germans, russkies etc. like wheat in the movies.  ac_biggrin

But when they go up against real special forces, they wake up and realize that they are nothing but imperial stormtroopers.

No skills, no balls..

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"US marines and the SAS think they are a bunch of jedi..

Hell.. They always cut down germans, russkies etc. like wheat in the movies.  ac_biggrin

But when they go up against real special forces, they wake up and realize that they are nothing but imperial stormtroopers.

No skills, no balls..

Lol how can you say that?  The SEALs lost 48 of their members during the Vietnam war, but then they took down 10,000 Vietcong members not in conventional but in guerillia warfare of one of the most cunning and nastiest wars ever recorded in history.  While it's true the average US infantry are no match for Japanese soldiers during WWII, but there was something called US Marines that the Japanese remain ignorant of their existence until they regretted horribly.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"

No skills, no balls..

Lol how can you say that?  The SEALs lost 48 of their members during the Vietnam war, but then they took down 10,000 Vietcong members not in conventional but in guerillia warfare of one of the most cunning and nastiest wars ever recorded in history.  While it's true the average US infantry are no match for Japanese soldiers during WWII, but there was something called US Marines that the Japanese remain ignorant of their existence until they regretted horribly.  ac_cool

Then again 30-40 navy seals died in a hostage extraction in the middle-east... Few years ago.

They seem to have marched in like early 19th century line infantry..

Horrible casualties and hostages dead..

The SEALS probably did recon, called airstrikes etc. during Vietnam war..

The japanese did fine against USA...

Outnumbered 3 to 1..

Not even mentioning the war material.

Had the americans been alone in the pacific war... Imperial japanese victory would have been more than likely.

I like the japanese.. They are like the germans of the east..

The chinese are like the french..

The US marines come here to train every year...

They and some special forces from other countries.

We are experts in the arctic warfare..

Anyhow.. A marine almost drowned in the icy river... I grabbed his collar and lifted him on the ice.

Also a few of them started to cry after being lost in the woods..

They backtalked me because we deserted them.

The marine sergeant said that the training went well but I made a hate-filled evaluation to my superiors.

Zetsu

No skills, no balls..

Then again 30-40 navy seals died in a hostage extraction in the middle-east... Few years ago.

Outnumbered 3 to 1..

Had the americans been alone in the pacific war... Imperial japanese victory would have been more than likely.

Anyhow.. A marine almost drowned in the icy river... I grabbed his collar and lifted him on the ice.

The marine sergeant said that the training went well but I made a hate-filled evaluation to my superiors.

I duno where you get your sources but the biggest lost of SEALs were when one of their transport helicoptor got shot down by an RPG, losing like 20 SEALs, an a few delta force, ranger and marines, but 30-40 died in one OPs is hardly believable, dun think the entire war in Iraq and Afgan ever suffered that much lost.  

And in the pacific war, it was a pretty much one on one of the Yanks vs the Japanese, I mean dun expect the Russians to do much when they've already lost before Pearl Harbor and not to mention their supply line is greatly outstretched to the east coast, and China was way behind in tech with only peasants and farmers bravely fighting a hopeless war, just like the Polish.  Plus where did you get your source saying the Yanks out numbered the Japanese 3 to 1, considering US only had double the population of Japan, while the Americans have to deploy most of their troops to Europe, and the remaining left to the Pacific, overall from most battle it was a pretty even match, if not it should have been the IJA that have out number the US marines corps in guerilla warfare, considering the Japanese lost over 2 million troops while the Americans only lost only about 400,000 from fighting against both sides, the Nazis and IJA/IJN.

Anonymous

I duno where you get your sources but the biggest lost of SEALs were when one of their transport helicoptor got shot down by an RPG, losing like 20 SEALs, an a few delta force, ranger and marines, but 30-40 died in one OPs is hardly believable, dun think the entire war in Iraq and Afgan ever suffered that much lost.  

And in the pacific war, it was a pretty much one on one of the Yanks vs the Japanese, I mean dun expect the Russians to do much when they've already lost before Pearl Harbor and not to mention their supply line is greatly outstretched to the east coast, and China was way behind in tech with only peasants and farmers bravely fighting a hopeless war, just like the Polish.  Plus where did you get your source saying the Yanks out numbered the Japanese 3 to 1, considering US only had double the population of Japan, while the Americans have to deploy most of their troops to Europe, and the remaining left to the Pacific, overall from most battle it was a pretty even match, if not it should have been the IJA that have out number the US marines corps in guerilla warfare.

Brother, Odinson is an alcoholic bullshitter. Nobody takes anything the wanker says seriously.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

And in the pacific war, it was a pretty much one on one of the Yanks vs the Japanese, I mean dun expect the Russians to do much when they've already lost before Pearl Harbor and not to mention their supply line is greatly outstretched to the east coast, and China was way behind in tech with only peasants and farmers bravely fighting a hopeless war, just like the Polish.  Plus where did you get your source saying the Yanks out numbered the Japanese 3 to 1, considering US only had double the population of Japan, while the Americans have to deploy most of their troops to Europe, and the remaining left to the Pacific, overall from most battle it was a pretty even match, if not it should have been the IJA that have out number the US marines corps in guerilla warfare.

Brother, Odinson is an alcoholic bullshitter. Nobody takes anything the wanker says seriously.

Lol that's what I've been starting to think now too, I mean I'm just curious where does he get his information from.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Lol that's what I've been starting to think now too, I mean I'm just curious where does he get his information from.  ac_unsure

From the bottom of an empty bottle of cheap hooch. He's an unemployed bum.

Zetsu

Just did a bit of research and found out the Japanese had about 8 million military personal while the US only have 3.6 million in the pacific side, considering that nearly all US personals are on board ships and planes and they've out number the Japanese in naval and aero combat, then there's no doubt Japan had a far greater number of land force compared to the American counterpart(US marines and their regular infantry).

Odinson

No skills, no balls..

Outnumbered 3 to 1..

And in the pacific war, it was a pretty much one on one of the Yanks vs the Japanese, I mean dun expect the Russians to do much when they've already lost before Pearl Harbor and not to mention their supply line is greatly outstretched to the east coast, and China was way behind in tech with only peasants and farmers bravely fighting a hopeless war, just like the Polish.  Plus where did you get your source saying the Yanks out numbered the Japanese 3 to 1, considering US only had double the population of Japan, while the Americans have to deploy most of their troops to Europe, and the remaining left to the Pacific, overall from most battle it was a pretty even match, if not it should have been the IJA that have out number the US marines corps in guerilla warfare, considering the Japanese lost over 2 million troops while the Americans only lost only about 400,000 from fighting against both sides, the Nazis and IJA/IJN.

We get different info on the military operations.. Very plain and simple reports.

They dont like to admit how many they lost because its demoralizes troops and civilians.

I´ve even wrote my own reports on how the ops went...

We did operate with the rest of the coalition.

SEALS and Delta force might be so arrogant that they forget all the tactics.

Bad recon reports... The place being more heavily fortified than expected.

I´m not making this stuff up.

In the pacific war/ asian theatre, the americans had australian, british, chinese etc. troops.. Over 20million in total..

They are not gonna use their own troops if they have chinese locals to hurl at the enemy.

They did the same in the Iraq war..

The japanese were grossly outnumbered.

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"Just did a bit of research and found out the Japanese had about 8 million military personal while the US only have 3.6 million in the pacific side, considering that nearly all US personals are on board ships and planes and they've out number the Japanese in naval and aero combat, then there's no doubt Japan had a far greater number of land force compared to the American counterpart(US marines and their regular infantry).

The japanese were outmatched in both land and sea..

Americans werent the only ones doing the fighting.

Odinson

The yanks probably used the chinese like the soviets used the ukrainians..

Ukrainians are weak but they make good cannonfodder.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Just did a bit of research and found out the Japanese had about 8 million military personal while the US only have 3.6 million in the pacific side, considering that nearly all US personals are on board ships and planes and they've out number the Japanese in naval and aero combat, then there's no doubt Japan had a far greater number of land force compared to the American counterpart(US marines and their regular infantry).

The japanese were outmatched in both land and sea..

Americans werent the only ones doing the fighting.

Who else besides the Americans put up a serious fight against Imperial Japan?

The British were thrashed by Japan in the battle of Malaya.

Zetsu

No skills, no balls..

Outnumbered 3 to 1..

We get different info on the military operations.. Very plain and simple reports.

They dont like to admit how many they lost because its demoralizes troops and civilians.

I´ve even wrote my own reports on how the ops went...

We did operate with the rest of the coalition.

SEALS and Delta force might be so arrogant that they forget all the tactics.

Bad recon reports... The place being more heavily fortified than expected.

I´m not making this stuff up.

In the pacific war/ asian theatre, the americans had australian, british, chinese etc. troops.. Over 20million in total..

They are not gonna use their own troops if they have chinese locals to hurl at the enemy.

They did the same in the Iraq war..

The japanese were grossly outnumbered.

They didn't under report the lost, considering the Yanks greatly out numbered the Japanese in carriers which were the key point in winning the war and suffering the least lost, iirc in naval battles for every ship the US lost they took down 5 IJN ships with them, for aero it was a 1 to 10 ratio thanks to their superior P-51 Mustang and Corsair fighters against the aging Zero.

The Yanks did use their marines and infantry personal, in fact they did most of the fighting while the horribly equipted Chinese and the Brits being too slow and out paced despite all their fortifications, both of them still didn't stand a chance against the IJA.  I mean you'll be suprised how many islands the Yanks had to retake and fight over with the Japanese.  The Chinese only fought in China while the Brits were only their to defend their colonies, everywhere else in the pacific was fought by the US to even sending troops to Japan.

Anonymous

You are right about the war in the Pacific Zetsu.