The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The obesity epidemic, BMI, and physical fitness

Started by shin, October 28, 2017, 08:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"A thread about obesity, and physical fitness is about the second world war..

Oh well, carry on.

I was finding the turn of events to be amusing.

"I once wrestled a two headed bear with one arm tied behind my back and one leg chained to a tree in the middle of a minefield under the sea. I almost didn't walk away from that one, but I discovered I was running low on cigarettes and the nearest shop was about 1500 miles away... a distance that would have taken me at least a day to sprint.

...so I pulled out a Swiss Army knife and gutted the bear in one fell swoop, chewed through the chain, and drank the sea dry... but not before using the bear carcass to detonate every single mine in my path. Then I made a nifty coat out of what was left of his hide and carried on. I got there just in the nick of time, but I had no currency on me, so I just murdered the merchant with a Twinkie I found on the shelf and took what I wanted... and that's how I become the Emperor of Antarctica and spread my seed unto every continent.

You won't find me in any history books because I learned how to escape from the time space continuum."

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Fashionista"A thread about obesity, and physical fitness is about the second world war..

Oh well, carry on.

I was finding the turn of events to be amusing.

"I once wrestled a two headed bear with one arm tied behind my back and one leg chained to a tree in the middle of a minefield under the sea. I almost didn't walk away from that one, but I discovered I was running low on cigarettes and the nearest shop was about 1500 miles away... a distance that would have taken me at least a day to sprint.

...so I pulled out a Swiss Army knife and gutted the bear in one fell swoop, chewed through the chain, and drank the sea dry... but not before using the bear carcass to detonate every single mine in my path. Then I made a nifty coat out of what was left of his hide and carried on. I got there just in the nick of time, but I had no currency on me, so I just murdered the merchant with a Twinkie I found on the shelf and took what I wanted... and that's how I become the Emperor of Antarctica and spread my seed unto every continent.

You won't find me in any history books because I learned how to escape from the time space continuum."

:MG_216:

Anonymous

If everyone else can derail this thread, than so can I..

I missed you shin.....any special plans for Christmas?

shin

Not really. I'm not feeling festive this year.

How about you, Fash?

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Not really. I'm not feeling festive this year.

How about you, Fash?

I'm sorry you are not in a festive mood shin..

I won't pry though..

I have such a bad cold that I didn't volunteer for the Salvation Army yesterday nor go to Sunday fellowship today..

But, I am on holidays  now until January 2.

Anonymous

How about you, Fash?

Where are you spending Christmas?

Odinson

Shin..

Do you celebrate white christmas or black christmas?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"Works..

Anyhow.. I know how the military thinks on foreign soil..

Better to use the local troops because its their land...

Americans are not as well motivated to fight than the local chinese..

Let us not forget that you were a good soldier in those times if you knew how to shoot straight.

Veteran american soldiers even refused to land in normandy because only a fool attacks machine-guns head on...

They used fresh troops.. Idiots who didnt know shit.

America likes to claim victory over WW2 but in here we know that wasnt the case... Americans couldnt have won alone.

The brits and aussies pretty much did what the US commanded them to do.. Otherwise they would have cut the support.

Sure the US could have won alone, just threatening to drop the 3rd atomic bomb on Tokyo was enough to force Japan to surrender without having to put up with anymore bloodshed.
Permanently off his rocker

shin

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

How about you, Fash?

Where are you spending Christmas?

Probably right here at home. I'll communicate with family around this time, but i haven't gone out of my way to celebrate any holidays for decades.

shin

Quote from: "Odinson"Shin..

If you mean Kwanzaa, I don't actually know anyone who celebrates it.

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"

How about you, Fash?

I won't pry though..

I have such a bad cold that I didn't volunteer for the Salvation Army yesterday nor go to Sunday fellowship today..

Oh, I'm not depressed. I just never goy into the habit of putting up Christmas decorations, and I don't really give gifts to people.

When I was a child, our parents used to make us help put up the tree and decorations and I quickly associated this with being a chore. Also, my parents often just asked us what we wanted for Christmas, and if it was something reasonable (like a toy) they would get it for us.. They even let us open our presents early in later years.

I guess you could say my view of Christmas is sort of defective. I think my brother and sister feel the same way.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Shin..

If you mean Kwanzaa, I don't actually know anyone who celebrates it.

Not that...

Black christmas... Black santa and everything. :D

Kwanzaa is a black supremacist holiday and it needs to be forbidden.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

How about you, Fash?

I won't pry though..

Oh, I'm not depressed. I just never goy into the habit of putting up Christmas decorations, and I don't really give gifts to people.

When I was a child, our parents used to make us help put up the tree and decorations and I quickly associated this with being a chore. Also, my parents often just asked us what we wanted for Christmas, and if it was something reasonable (like a toy) they would get it for us.. They even let us open our presents early in later years.

I guess you could say my view of Christmas is sort of defective. I think my brother and sister feel the same way.

What will you do Christmas eve and Christmas day shin?

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Odinson"Works..

Anyhow.. I know how the military thinks on foreign soil..

Better to use the local troops because its their land...

Americans are not as well motivated to fight than the local chinese..

Let us not forget that you were a good soldier in those times if you knew how to shoot straight.

Veteran american soldiers even refused to land in normandy because only a fool attacks machine-guns head on...

They used fresh troops.. Idiots who didnt know shit.

America likes to claim victory over WW2 but in here we know that wasnt the case... Americans couldnt have won alone.

The brits and aussies pretty much did what the US commanded them to do.. Otherwise they would have cut the support.

Sure the US could have won alone, just threatening to drop the 3rd atomic bomb on Tokyo was enough to force Japan to surrender without having to put up with anymore bloodshed.

But there was a lot of fighting prior to that..

They might have not reached that point without allies.

USA has a habit of arriving late to the battle... And then claiming victory..

WWI and WW2 invasion of Normandy.

WW2 mopping up the wehrmacht remnant was really heroic stuff.

Nazi-Germany would have eventually defeated soviet union.. And then USA..

Not both at once.

Odinson

But still..

The US armed forces are about a hundred years ahead of chinese army.

The chinese have nothing to match the american navy.. They cannot destroy the US carriers.

The US soldiers are superior to the chinese soldiers.

The chinese only have pawns of their evil empire..

The americans are more independent.