Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The obesity epidemic, BMI, and physical fitness

Started by shin, October 28, 2017, 08:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

I´m bugged by a youtube video where a chinese girl says that China will crush Trump and his regime..

I dont think SJW´s and other pampered kids really realize how much superior US/western armies are.

China poses no threat to any1.. And the chinese leaders know they cannot win and thats why they are pissing their pants when one US destroyer sails through those disputed waters and islands.

The chinese can say something but ultimately have no means to enforce their views upon any1 other than their own people whom seem to be largely poor and suffering..

The chinese army dont even want to fight for their leaders whom are small dicked pricks.

The chinese are either super rich or super poor.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Odinson"Shin..

Do you celebrate white christmas or black christmas?

If you mean Kwanzaa, I don't actually know anyone who celebrates it.

Not that...

Black christmas... Black santa and everything. :D

Kwanzaa is a black supremacist holiday and it needs to be forbidden.

Dun think Shin even realize the idea of Black Christmas exist or gives a damn about it, one thing for sure is I trust ppl like Shin.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Not that...

Dun think Shin even realize the idea of Black Christmas exist or gives a damn about it, one thing for sure is I trust ppl like Shin.

Shin is terrific.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"Works..

Anyhow.. I know how the military thinks on foreign soil..

Better to use the local troops because its their land...

Americans are not as well motivated to fight than the local chinese..

Let us not forget that you were a good soldier in those times if you knew how to shoot straight.

Veteran american soldiers even refused to land in normandy because only a fool attacks machine-guns head on...

They used fresh troops.. Idiots who didnt know shit.

America likes to claim victory over WW2 but in here we know that wasnt the case... Americans couldnt have won alone.

The brits and aussies pretty much did what the US commanded them to do.. Otherwise they would have cut the support.

Sure the US could have won alone, just threatening to drop the 3rd atomic bomb on Tokyo was enough to force Japan to surrender without having to put up with anymore bloodshed.

But there was a lot of fighting prior to that..

They might have not reached that point without allies.

USA has a habit of arriving late to the battle... And then claiming victory..

WWI and WW2 invasion of Normandy.

WW2 mopping up the wehrmacht remnant was really heroic stuff.

Nazi-Germany would have eventually defeated soviet union.. And then USA..

Not both at once.

Lol you're assuming again, the Chinese and British so called allies didn't accomplished anything accept lost the entire campaign and surrendered to the IJA in Malaysia/Sinagpore.  It was the Yanks that started gaining the edge after sinking 3 of Japan's carriers during midway, winning battles after battles nonstop to a level even the brainwashed fearless Japanese lost all hope and morale, knowing they'll just lose every fight against the US.  I can guarantee with or without allies the US would have easily won this one sided war anyways, not to mention Japan lost all their experienced fighter pilots while the Americans are known to take shifts between rookies and veterans to maintain a balance and preserve their flying aces.  Since Japan hardly have any carriers left and their remaining battleships were just useless and easy target practices against dozens, waves after waves of US aircraft carrier bombers and fighters.  

And for mainland Japan dun even get me started, lol, unlike Germany, the whole country is practically defenseless, even the troops deployed there expected fight tooth and nail were shocked to find out there was absolutely nothing stopping them from walking to the local cities, no radar, anti aircraft guns or searchlights, nothing but peace and quietness.  So yea overall this was how the Japanese got annihilated by the US in conventional naval and aero battles, the only chance of resistance they had was guerilla warfare against the US marines on the pacific islands but eventually the US won all of them, despite all the bloody battle, especially the last few ones.

I'm not too familiar with the battles in Europe but didn't the Soviets crushed the Nazis near the end of the war in USSR?  Not only were the German's supply line over stretched, but their soldiers, combat vehicles and tanks were never designed for the extreme cold in Russia, not just that but their tanks are were not match for the newer butt ugly Soviet tanks with superior slope armour design and same goes for their fighters, the luffwaffe fighters are just average at most.

Anonymous

Odinson is an unemployed alcoholic troll Zetsu. Who cares what drunken gibberish  he spews.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Not that...

Shin is terrific.

He sure is, I like how he's humble and considerate of other ppl, and doesn't care much about those BLM, Black power or Asian pride ignorant nonsense.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"Odinson is an unemployed alcoholic troll Zetsu. Who cares what drunken gibberish  he spews.

Hehe I know, I'm just debating with him just for the fun of it.  Even though he assumes a lot I'll have to admit he's a lot less annoying than that Gary Oak guy.  :001_tongue:

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"I find shin a bit of an enigmatic figure.

Lol after I googled the definition of enigmatic, I have to concur too, I mean he doesn't talk much compared to Scouse and Kam, but still a nice cool guy.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Lol after I googled the definition of enigmatic, I have to concur too, I mean he doesn't talk much compared to Scouse and Kam, but still a nice cool guy.  ac_cool

Shin opens up once he feels comfortable with a person.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"Odinson is an unemployed alcoholic troll Zetsu. Who cares what drunken gibberish  he spews.

Stop humping my leg.. :D

Odinson

Shins answers are usually novels.. :D

Anonymous

He's been here for two years and I still don't know what makes him tick.

Odinson

Not that...

i was just joking.. Black christmas is stupid..

Shin sounds white.

IRISH KAM

Ya mean hes Gay .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )