Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Did We Ever Get A Big Dump of Snow Today

Started by Anonymous, November 01, 2017, 10:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Accidents all over the city.  It's going to be a cold week.

Berry Sweet

They keep saying its going to snow here tomorrow...its too warm.  Snow or not, there are always ridiculous accidents that didnt need to happen.

Anonymous

We're supposed to get fifteen to twenty fives centimetres of snow by Friday.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"We're supposed to get fifteen to twenty fives centimetres of snow by Friday.

We're expecting more of the white stuff too.

Anonymous

The city is busy getting ploughs and sanders ready/

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"The city is busy getting ploughs and sanders ready/

And a bunch of people complaining about why they are busy plowing the main streets and not their seriously remote neighborhood way way up on the hill....morons.

Anonymous

We had more snow last night. Lethbridge is supposed to get 40 cms by Saturday morning.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"We had more snow last night. Lethbridge is supposed to get 40 cms by Saturday morning.

Yikes.

It's fourteen degrees in Barrie today with rain.

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"We're supposed to get fifteen to twenty fives centimetres of snow by Friday.

Ouch! :shock:
<t></t>

Superchecker

Quote from: "Shen Li"We had more snow last night. Lethbridge is supposed to get 40 cms by Saturday morning.

:shock:

I guess it could last now thru spring?
<t></t>

Berry Sweet

I actually wouldn't mind having snow over rain.  All it does here is rain...rain, rain, rain...it never stops.  Last year it snowed here and it was nice cause when it stopped, the sun would come out.  I can live with that!

btw...it was really dark this morning!  It was horrible.  It didn't start getting light out until 8am...and now there is a time change this weekend....means that it's going to dark in the morning forever...I'm genrally up by 5 or 6am and it sucks...it would benice to have some light atleast by 7am...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I actually wouldn't mind having snow over rain.  All it does here is rain...rain, rain, rain...it never stops.  Last year it snowed here and it was nice cause when it stopped, the sun would come out.  I can live with that!

btw...it was really dark this morning!  It was horrible.  It didn't start getting light out until 8am...and now there is a time change this weekend....means that it's going to dark in the morning forever...I'm genrally up by 5 or 6am and it sucks...it would benice to have some light atleast by 7am...

Snow is worse for accidents and it costs more though.

priscilla1961

https://www.todocanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/edmontonwinter.jpg">
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

There's only five and a half more months of snow Priscilla.

ac_wot

Berry Sweet

Snow would be nice.  I want to do some photography in the snow this year.