The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I am officially single again.

Started by Angry White Male, November 05, 2017, 04:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
There are gold diggers as you say or girls that have a job but still expect the guy to pay for everything, but the same applies to some girls that get exploited when it comes to sex.  Though things have been changing lately now the local guys realized White men dun practice these tradition anymore.

The other thing that has changed is that an upper middle class life is getting harder to attain in Hong Kong because of the price of  housing as we've already discussed.

Sadly most people in HK these days are royally screwed if they're not a millionaire or have a 6-7 digital annual income, despite a income tax rate at around 0-15% and free of sales tax it's still not enough to help the middle and lower class from buying property with prices strongly control by the our government.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
There are gold diggers as you say or girls that have a job but still expect the guy to pay for everything, but the same applies to some girls that get exploited when it comes to sex.  Though things have been changing lately now the local guys realized White men dun practice these tradition anymore.

The other thing that has changed is that an upper middle class life is getting harder to attain in Hong Kong because of the price of  housing as we've already discussed.

Sadly most people in HK these days are royally screwed if they're not a millionaire or have a 6-7 digital annual income, despite a income tax rate at around 0-15% and free of sales tax it's still not enough to help the middle and lower class from buying property with prices strongly control by the our government.

That's so unfortunate..

Singapore's economy is as free as Hong Kong's, but they realize that unaffordable housing leads to societal breakdown.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
I heard Hong Kong women are the ultimate gold diggers.

A lot of women AND men todag are gold diggers.  Have no respect for themselves.  Bunch of narcissistic losers who feed off the success of others as if it were their own.  Cant tell them that tho cause the truth will make them mad about the false image they perceive of themselves in their own fucked up minds.

Stop dating minority bums...

They are the same everywhere.

They have no honour and have no problem in living under some womans skirt..

You do know that they live with their moms when they are 40years old and women are their commanders all throughout theirlives..

A matriarch society against white patriarch society..

I dont date them.  I have in the past.  Just putting the word out its not just females that are gold diggers....males are too.   They are pathetic and have nothing to offer.  Much like Eds and his mental illness...

Bricktop

How come gold diggers aren't sending ME PM's???

Odinson

A lot of women AND men todag are gold diggers.  Have no respect for themselves.  Bunch of narcissistic losers who feed off the success of others as if it were their own.  Cant tell them that tho cause the truth will make them mad about the false image they perceive of themselves in their own fucked up minds.

You do know that they live with their moms when they are 40years old and women are their commanders all throughout theirlives..

I dont date them.  I have in the past.  Just putting the word out its not just females that are gold diggers....males are too.   They are pathetic and have nothing to offer.  Much like Eds and his mental illness...

Yeah... And some men sell dick too..

But its really chewing away a mans pride.

There a lot more female gold-diggers because females have no problem in being a weak, submissive free-loading sponge..

Females are coded that way.

Berry Sweet

There a lot more female gold-diggers because females have no problem in being a weak, submissive free-loading sponge..

Not really.  There are just as many male gold diggers...if not more...you just dont see or hear about them.

Anonymous

Not really.  There are just as many male gold diggers...if not more...you just dont see or hear about them.

I'm sure there are.

Zetsu

To be honest Berry I think you've been hanging out with the wrong kind of men the whole time, from my experience 9 out of 10 times it's usually a rich guy marrying a good looking girl rather the other way around, or when guys talk it's usually stuff about cars, sex, booze, gadgets, etc while girls are more interested in fashion, ppl with fame and/or wealth, food/dining, etc.
Permanently off his rocker

Berry Sweet

To be honest Berry I think you've been hanging out with the wrong kind of men the whole time, from my experience 9 out of 10 times it's usually a rich guy marrying a good looking girl rather the other way around, or when guys talk it's usually stuff about cars, sex, booze, gadgets, etc while girls are more interested in fashion, ppl with fame and/or wealth, food/dining, etc.

Ive met many men who are like the women you describe, in my experience.  They are not worth my time.  Maybe I have met the wrong kind of men but im telling you, there are many of them.  Both male amd female I do not want these people in my life anymore....everything I have to offer goes to my kid and not them.  There is much about me  irl you dont know about me.  Im good to people. But I put a stop to that.  I dont need a man in my life, im good.  I have everything I want.  I also know females of the sort....im getting older and im getting tired of this behaviour.   I think im the only one out of majority of people around mart that is content with my life....maybe because I am private?  I dont brag and show off my life and personal things but somehow I still attract these sleeze bags.

I have many connections on fb and IG ....I dont know why I keep them?  Maybe to remind myself on how pathetic the human race has become?  Both men and women on these sites are pathetic.  They only post when they want to show off a materilistic item they got or just bragging about something stupid.  Lately so many have been posting about their vacations....where they are going what they are doing....and the entire time they are vacationing, they have to post all these pics of their fabulous time...even 5 min videos of shit....lke holy shit....are they even ejoying the actual vacation themselves or just doing this just to brag?  Even the guys.  Some dolt uploaded a video of a water show at disney....the entire show!!  Like yeah I get it...it was spectacular....I too also saw that when I was in Florida just a few weeks ago....but heck, I enjoyed that vacation....I spent my time with my kid watching everything and going on rides...conversing with her....not friggin recording everything and uploading it on social media so everyone can see how " cool" I am....I just posted 2 pics of my kid....one meeting goofy at dinner and another with a cute backround I found hidden within disney world.....im mostly just ranting....but I really cant understand people today...im not connected with that kind of attitude....just because money is involved doesnt mean you have to flaunt it....I dont do that kinda shit.  Maybe im a rare one?   I dunno?  With my experience in life, I dont help people anymore and becoming friends with mart is very hard now....im not into superficial crap.   But finding the right people in life is not easy.

Berry Sweet

Mart is *me   stupid auto correct

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Mart is *me   stupid auto correct

Okay,thank you Berry....I  wondered about that.

Odinson

Theres like over 10 female gold-diggers for every male gold-digger..

The female gold-diggers even brag about being a gold-digger..

President Trumps wife being the most famous gold-digger at the moment.