Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

For Blurt!

Started by Angry White Male, November 06, 2017, 12:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Au contraire, ma cher...je lui rends inférieure. Il l'aime.

I  had to use Google translate..

Okay,  I understand Bricktop.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He cannot resist the opportunity to clash swords with me in a diabolical game of smartass banter.

That's what makes him so smug.

Aryan

Blurt couldn't be more of a stereotypical pretentious phaggot if he tried.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Blurt couldn't be more of a stereotypical pretentious phaggot if he tried.

Yes, he's pretentious.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Blurt couldn't be more of a stereotypical pretentious phaggot if he tried.

Says our resident stereotypical wannabe Nazi...

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Don't make me snap your walking stick again....

Bricktop

Hah. Many a whelp has tried, only to learn there's life in this old dog yet. I'm from PETERBOROUGH...where they breed 'em tough.

Anonymous

This is the internet. Of all the things one can pretend to be, why something as unsuccessful as a nazi. Even marxists enjoyed greater success.

Bricktop

Or Jews, for that matter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Or Jews, for that matter.

:laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

This is the internet. Of all the things one can pretend to be, why something as unsuccessful as a nazi. Even marxists enjoyed greater success.

You're right, I should 'pretend' to be a 5 ft 1 shrimp-dicked, beta male, Korean phaggot.  

Fash, can I change my name to KoreanKockSucker?   :laugh:

Bricktop

User Control Panel - User Account settings - User name.

Do it yourself.

We'll wait.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

You're right, I should 'pretend' to be a 5 ft 1 shrimp-dicked, beta male, Korean phaggot.  

Fash, can I change my name to KoreanKockSucker?   :laugh:

Seoul posted a picture of himself once..

You can tell he works out.