Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

For Scouser, The X-tian Roots Of Leftist Guilt And Self-Loathing

Started by Anonymous, November 17, 2017, 01:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

It all goes back to this Scouse. Blaming a tiny white ethnic  group that is fast disappearing won't make antifa and BLM embrace free speech and denounce violence.
QuoteAccording to Pascal Bruckner, we in the west suffer from neurotic guilt, a condition imposed upon us by the high priests of the left. This secular clerisy are heirs to the Christian tradition of original sin, which universalised guilt by claiming that humans are fallen and must redeem themselves. Nietzsche denounced Christian guilt as a psychic evil which forces man's will to power in on himself. Pascal Bruckner is a latter-day Nietzschean who gives no quarter when it comes to excoriating our new moral elite.

Aryan

Jews are NOT FUCKING WHITE!

I wish Jews would fucking disappear from white countries, if only.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"It all goes back to this Scouse. Blaming a tiny white ethnic  group that is fast disappearing won't make antifa and BLM embrace free speech and denounce violence.
QuoteAccording to Pascal Bruckner, we in the west suffer from neurotic guilt, a condition imposed upon us by the high priests of the left. This secular clerisy are heirs to the Christian tradition of original sin, which universalised guilt by claiming that humans are fallen and must redeem themselves. Nietzsche denounced Christian guilt as a psychic evil which forces man's will to power in on himself. Pascal Bruckner is a latter-day Nietzschean who gives no quarter when it comes to excoriating our new moral elite.

As if Scouse has ever read philosophy. :laugh3:

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As if you've ever had sex with a female...

Of course I have. I am turned on by women. After all, I am not a nazi. :wink:

Aryan

I find it very hard to believe you are straight to be honest. You're like a Korean version of Homero....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I find it very hard to believe you are straight to be honest. You're like a Korean version of Homero....

That's cool, I don't care.  But, I will say I find it hard to believe a grown man with a crush on dead gay nazis could possibly be heterosexual.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sounds like something a gay leftist would say....

That makes no sense.

However, I was wondering why you are letting an arrogant windbag like Seoul get the best of you. Step up ur game man.

Aryan

And I'm wondering why you're jumping on every single thing I say lately.

For the record too, calling NS Germany 'gay' is textbook leftist behavior.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"And I'm wondering why you're jumping on every single thing I say lately.

Because you're talking like ur obsessed. It's not 1944.

And so you know, the swastika could have been pink. NS brown shirts and SS dressed like they were going to a Village People reunion concert ahead of their time.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"And I'm wondering why you're jumping on every single thing I say lately.

Because you're talking like ur obsessed. It's not 1944.

And so you know, the swastika could have been pink. NS brown shirts and SS dressed like they were going to a Village People reunion concert ahead of their time.

That's like me saying you and a few others on here are obsessed with Islam and muslims......

The only reason I talk about Jews all the time is because I know they are at the root of the west's problems, and it boggles my mind how people on here refuse to believe this fact and instead focus their attention on a symptom of the cancer rather than the cause.  

What is so hard for you to comprehend about the existence and influence of International Jewry in the US and Europe?

Odinson

Jews are not white..

They are really fond of referring to themselves as gods chosen people and other people are cattle.

They like keeping things jewish..

Jews only..

Imagine the fuss if a white person says whites only.

Just saying..

Anonymous

QuoteThat's like me saying you and a few others on here are obsessed with Islam and muslims......

An apples and oranges comparison. Britain and  Canada  don't have enough funds today to fight crime,  because  Islamofascism eats up so much of their budgets. How many of the West's dwindling Jewish population are killing cartoonists.

QuoteThe only reason I talk about Jews all the time is because I know they are at the root of the west's problems, and it boggles my mind how people on here refuse to believe this fact and instead focus their attention on a symptom of the cancer rather than the cause.  

No, they are not and it's been proven here many times. If by Jews, you mean the white Ashkenazi variety, they are rapidly disappearing. Low birth rates, marriage to non Jews, abandoning their Jewish identity in favour of assimilation.

Maybe half, lean to the left politically in Canada, but that's the same as  most urban  whites. And they are still not as left wing as Francophone Quebeckers or West Coast whites. That's Blurt and Homo-ero by the way.

QuoteWhat is so hard for you to comprehend about the existence and influence of International Jewry in the US and Europe?

Scouser, we've already shown you it's international billionaires that don't respect national borders of any country, including Israel. With examples it's been proven here  it doesn't matter if the billionaires are white, black, hispanic, East Asian or white with an Ashkenazi ancestor. Power is what they seek and usually get. The Vatican is in bed with these billionaire bloodsuckers too.

Aryan

Shen, just because you've visited Israel a couple of times, doesn't mean that you are bound to loyalty with them and their plight somehow, because this is how it seems with your bizarrely fanatical defence of everything Kosher.

Jews are not disappearing because they are currently using their age old method of infiltrating host nations and racially mixing with the population of said countries. Donald Trump and his Jewish grand-kinder is the most recent example........