The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Ever had MICE ( Not pets )

Started by IRISH KAM, November 24, 2017, 08:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

I was just getting my tub of Whey protein from under the sink and there was about 200 Mice Turds !

They werent there yesterday .

Those lil feckers turned up over night , Robbed my Protein powder and left a mess .

They must of been Muslim immigrant mice .  ac_beating

All banter aside .......Have ya ever had Mice in ya Gaff ? ( Im not even laughing )
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"I was just getting my tub of Whey protein from under the sink and there was about 200 Mice Turds !

Those lil feckers turned up over night , Robbed my Protein powder and left a mess .

All banter aside .......Have ya ever had Mice in ya Gaff ? ( Im not even laughing )

No, we haven't.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"I was just getting my tub of Whey protein from under the sink and there was about 200 Mice Turds !

No, we haven't.

Ya only know there there once they start chewing ya stuff .

Im gonna have to go out tomorrow and buy some extremely Cruel Mouse traps .

Humane mouse traps are a waste of time .

Anonymous

If you keep your house clean and well maintained, you'll never have a rodent problem.

Zetsu

Lol we used to have a mouse infestation in our old house, the problem is when my mom buys so much food and having a fridge in the kitchen and a freezer in the basement still wasn't enough to put all that food we decided to store them in the garage and attracted some mouse, then somehow they manage to get into the house and just couldn't get rid of them.  Think the only way to fix the problem is to get a pet cat, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

If WE get mice, we get rid of them fast.

Mice = snakes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"If you keep your house clean and well maintained, you'll never have a rodent problem.

I'm surprised Kam(or Scouse) would get mice. Their taxpayer subsidized flats are beneath the standards of most self respecting mice.

Bricktop

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"If you keep your house clean and well maintained, you'll never have a rodent problem.

I'm surprised Karl(or Scouse) would get mice. Their taxpayer subsidized flats are beneath the standards of most self respecting mice.

SCOUSE lives in a kennel .

ya never seen his ' ELITE ' pics on the BF ?

IRISH KAM

Ya gettin Bitchy again FASH .

Mice get in ya Gaff thru ' Air ' Bricks , vents Ect .

It has nothing to do with keeping ya gaff clean .

Buckingham palace valued at close to £1 BILLION .

Yet its got a Massive mouse infestation .

Even the dozens of ' Official ' Moggies that patrol BP cant keep the mouse problem down .

Immigrant mice are impossible to deport .  :laugh:

Berry Sweet

We had a mouse problem for a while when I lived in the koots.  One died in the furnace ducts one day...got home from work and turned the furnace on...and it fuckin reeked...droppings under the kitchen sink....

One day we saw one running in the hall and dashed into the bedroom...so we blocked the door with a board...set a mouse trap on the other side with cheese in it....we waiting and listening for the 'snap'.....waiting waiting....so go check and the cheese is gone....this happened several times....then we used penut butter...snap!!!  After that we got a cat...problem solved.

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Ya gettin Bitchy again FASH .

Mice get in ya Gaff thru ' Air ' Bricks , vents Ect .

It has nothing to do with keeping ya gaff clean .

Buckingham palace valued at close to £1 BILLION .

Yet its got a Massive mouse infestation .

Even the dozens of ' Official ' Moggies that patrol BP cant keep the mouse problem down .

Immigrant mice are impossible to deport .  :laugh:

No, not at all..

Paint, maintained drywall,  electrical(my husband is a master electrician), properly stored food, take garbage out of the house everyday and you won't have a rodent infestation.

kiebers

We are less than 500 feet from a bayou. When we have a lot of rain they come out and go to the houses. I have seen them come out of the sewer drains on the street. Rats too. Had 5 female mice and one male show up here. They all had huge litters at the same time. I got over 55, including the adults, in a week. Getting 3 at a time occasionally. I have set a trap in the kitchen, heard it snap closed, emptied it and reset and before I could sit down at my desk it went off with 3 more. Got them all. We have been in this house for over 30 years and have had issues maybe 5 times. We keep poison out in the attic in case one shows up. Trust me my wife keeps a clean house. LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

We are less than 500 feet from a bayou. When we have a lot of rain they come out and go to the houses. I have seen them come out of the sewer drains on the street. Rats too. Had 5 female mice and one male show up here. They all had huge litters at the same time. I got over 55, including the adults, in a week. Getting 3 at a time occasionally. I have set a trap in the kitchen, heard it snap closed, emptied it and reset and before I could sit down at my desk it went off with 3 more. Got them all. We have been in this house for over 30 years and have had issues maybe 5 times. We keep poison out in the attic in case one shows up. Trust me my wife keeps a clean house. LOL

The climate and houses are different where you live kiebers..

I have cleaned houses and apartments for elderly members of our church..

In each case the cause of the mice was so obvious..

Landlords who didn't do proper maintenance, they couldn't afford maintenance of they couldn't store garbage properly or get to  areas that need to be cleaned.

realgrimm

I used to have mice here ,I live on the ground floor of a self contained unit  the only unit with direct access to the backyard(for my dog) used to get em quite a bit till we got proper landlord to set traps and do some mouse proofing,   they were coming into mine and the unit across the hall thru the furnace room that had busted screens on the heat holes that lead to the outside, seems I had 3 and the smell of the rotting corpse is what alerts you to the traps, didn't even know where they were..they stole my dogs food (which I tossed to make sure) and my pups treats which was rather amazing feat since they were of the ground on a window ledge