There is no Future for Whites in Canada and the United States

Started by Anonymous, November 28, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

It's a shame so many whites have decided to leg it out of the country to sunnier climes

AKA Australia!!!

Once you had to be dragged here in chains...now we're trying to hold the gates against the flood of poms wanting to escape what's left of the UK!!!

I, of course, have two passports...a foot in each camp, so to speak. Nice.

If you're looking to abandon the motherland, Scouse, let me know. I'll put a good word in for you?? Although I might suggest you erase all your Nazi propaganda from the internet. They search it, you know...

So much for free speech eh!  acc_angry

How about Swastika tatts? Do they do a full body search at customs?  ac_dunno

They do, but fear not.

They provide angle grinders and sandpaper if you need to remove a tatt before being granted admission.

Seriously though, you raise an interesting point; will people be barred from entering countries because they display a symbol of undesirable organisations? Perhaps they already are. I know that people with a lot of tatts were told to cover up when entering Singapore.

How would someone with a swastika get into Germany?

(((They))) have come down hard on any form of nationalist sentiment in Germany for obvious reasons.  I just hope that their genocidal plan is opposed before the country turns into an Islamic republic.

Wazzzup

Cal State San Marcos on Tuesday prominently displayed 14 poster boards detailing different ways in which students say whiteness in America oppresses people of color and society.

For 15 years and "going strong," this annual forum has taken place as a part of Professor Dreama Moon's "Communication of Whiteness" course, the scholar said as she kicked off the two-hour event inside a large multipurpose room.

A banner hung at the front of the room indicated the "Whiteness Forum" is about "reflecting on white privilege and racism."[/quote]

White-- the only race you can criticize and get away with it.  All others are verboten.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Cal State San Marcos on Tuesday prominently displayed 14 poster boards detailing different ways in which students say whiteness in America oppresses people of color and society.

For 15 years and "going strong," this annual forum has taken place as a part of Professor Dreama Moon's "Communication of Whiteness" course, the scholar said as she kicked off the two-hour event inside a large multipurpose room.

A banner hung at the front of the room indicated the "Whiteness Forum" is about "reflecting on white privilege and racism."

White-- the only race you can criticize and get away with it.  All others are verboten.[/quote]
You not only get away with it, it's encouraged. White people are brainwashed by white progtards to believe we have privileges. Utter bullshit.

Wazzzup

Saw this comment on a message bpoard though it was exactly right about the future of the US

I'm one of those old white guys you're talking about. You're probably right. You young people been have been handed the keys to the most powerful, successful country ever and now you will drive it straight off a cliff. You have been taught that reality is simply what you wish it was and that everyone can have everything all the time with zero effort on their part. America has enough economic momentum to carry you for another decade or so then it will splinter into small, violent political fiefdoms not unlike Africa or Latin America. It is your children who will suffer the most from all this. Your arrogance and stupidity will leave them to struggle in a world of near starvation and ignorance as is seen in the once prosperous Venezuela till the communists came to power.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Cal State San Marcos on Tuesday prominently displayed 14 poster boards detailing different ways in which students say whiteness in America oppresses people of color and society.

A banner hung at the front of the room indicated the "Whiteness Forum" is about "reflecting on white privilege and racism."

White-- the only race you can criticize and get away with it.  All others are verboten.[/quote]
I disagree with that. And I am speaking from personal experience.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"

White-- the only race you can criticize and get away with it.  All others are verboten.

I disagree with that. And I am speaking from personal experience.[/quote]

That's what I see in the US.  But I am willing to listen to your personal experience.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

That's what I see in the US.  But I am willing to listen to your personal experience.[/quote]
K, fair enough.

I will give you one example. I registered on RW's forum and posted a few times. Almost every topic there turns political and anti Trump. But anyway, one of the threads was about justification for discrimination East Asians face when applying for admission into US universities. This is the one issue that unifies fiscally conservative Asians like myself with millennial East Asian supporters of Bernie Sanders. Even here, ask Fash, Shen or Zetsu their opinions and I guarantee you will get an earful.

Needless to say, I don't fit in on that forum.

Wazzzup

That's what I see in the US.  But I am willing to listen to your personal experience.

K, fair enough.

I will give you one example. I registered on RW's forum and posted a few times. Almost every topic there turns political and anti Trump. But anyway, one of the threads was about justification for discrimination East Asians face when applying for admission into US universities. This is the one issue that unifies fiscally conservative Asians like myself with millennial East Asian supporters of Bernie Sanders. Even here, ask Fash, Shen or Zetsu their opinions and I guarantee you will get an earful.

Needless to say, I don't fit in on that forum.[/quote]

Forum context aside--I totally agree with you on that, what is happening to East Asians in University admissions is racist bullshit.

But that is the Marxist left at work --Asians are near the top of the politically correct bad guys list next to whites, because they do too well, and marxists don't like people who do too well, it makes other groups feel bad,  and to them everything has to come out equal or there is unfairness at work (even when there is not) so they have to "fix it" by booting out more qualified Asians.

No disgreement from me on this SB, you are 110% right.

Anonymous

K than Wazzzup. You see what I mean. I don't know if it's socially acceptable to criticize East Asians in American media or not, but we are subjected to some of the most blatant legal discrimination in the United States. It really makes me sick.

Anonymous

Forum context aside--I totally agree with you on that, what is happening to East Asians in University admissions is racist bullshit.

But that is the Marxist left at work --Asians are near the top of the politically correct bad guys list next to whites, because they do too well, and marxists don't like people who do too well, it makes other groups feel bad,  and to them everything has to come out equal or there is unfairness at work (even when there is not) so they have to "fix it" by booting out more qualified Asians.

No disgreement from me on this SB, you are 110% right.

That was one of the most of the most popular discussion topics on the old Asian American forums..

If anything, it seems racism against East Asians at American universities has gotten even worse in the last decade.

:negative:

Odinson

American universities are completely overrun with leftie bullshit..

Feminist, muslimloving, faggotloving, negroloving fuckery 24/7...

Odinson

Blazor

I heard they are making them take a Minority class these days. A girl I know said it was required.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I heard they are making them take a Minority class these days. A girl I know said it was required.

Who is  required?

Which university(ies)?

Would everyone be required to take a minority class or just Caucasians?

Can you provide a link please?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"K than Wazzzup. You see what I mean. I don't know if it's socially acceptable to criticize East Asians in American media or not, but we are subjected to some of the most blatant legal discrimination in the United States. It really makes me sick.

Agreed it makes me sick too.  The government has no business discriminating against any group of citizens based on race.  Affirmative action is nothing but state sponsored racism against  groups who aren't on the PC victim list.

And it doesn't even really help the people it is supposed to.  Putting blacks and Hispanics into schools where they are not qualified  makes for more of them failing out of school.  You don't do a weak swimmer any favors by throwing them in the deep end when they are not ready.  All it does is make white liberal pseudo-antiracist hypocrites feel good about themselves.