Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Whats more Dangerous WEED or ALCOHOL ?

Started by IRISH KAM, November 28, 2017, 11:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

realgrimm

Sometimes people RAGE on alcohol unlike weed which keeps you lifted and content

Im sure KAMs all to familiar with scenes like these happening at the gay bar he works at

Odinson

Blazor

This depends, as different folks act differently under each. In my opinion though, alcohol is more dangerous. More folks die from alcohol related car accidents. But if ya drink ya alcohol at home, no danger. Same as far as mood, some folks are angry drunks, where some are happy drunks, if you fall in the latter category, no danger. Studies say drinking beer makes one more calm than liquor, again it depends on how ya drink and how ya handle it. Too much alcohol in ones life can damage the liver, leading to an early death.

On the other end of the spectrum, weed's danger is the munchies lol, which leads to obesity if one is not careful lol. There are no known deaths from smoking weed. Also some handle it differently and get stupid, which I could see becoming dangerous behind the wheel. Other folks become more aware while driving under weed, and begin to go "stoner speed" which is usually the speed limit or below lol.

Tons of health benefits with weed. Alcohol in moderation has shown to have health benefits as well, but not as many as the herb.

This is the season for "bringing in the greens", so it may be dangerous if you dont smoke up during the holidays, as that Krampus guy will be making his rounds  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I am a piss tank and I admit booze is far more dangerous than weed.