The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Is it possible to TRAIN a pet CAT ?

Started by IRISH KAM, November 29, 2017, 08:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I don't much like cats and they know it but if I'm feeling friendly and willing to give a token head or spine massage, they melt like butter cuz it's kitty Christmas for them.

Our cat likes it when she wants it.

I'm looking at my cat right now on the rail of our deck hiding from the rain and trying to lick herself dry. Tried to invite her in because I actually felt sorry for her since the constant showers but she won't come unless I pat her first to let her know I won't in a foul mood that she's inside.

She looks like a drenched rat though. Not patting that. So we're at an impasse. It rains even harder and she gets super desperate without the pat or the weather gets worse and I have to pet a wet cat to coax her in even if I don't like pets in the house and have to wash my hands immediately after.

Nothing short of Sharknado will solve this dilemma now.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I don't much like cats and they know it but if I'm feeling friendly and willing to give a token head or spine massage, they melt like butter cuz it's kitty Christmas for them.

I'm looking at my cat right now on the rail of our deck hiding from the rain and trying to lick herself dry. Tried to invite her in because I actually felt sorry for her since the constant showers but she won't come unless I pat her first to let her know I won't in a foul mood that she's inside.

She looks like a drenched rat though. Not patting that. So we're at an impasse. It rains even harder and she gets super desperate without the pat or the weather gets worse and I have to pet a wet cat to coax her in even if I don't like pets in the house and have to wash my hands immediately after.

I would pat her and  let her in.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I would pat her and  let her in.

There was a loud thunder boom and she hightailed it between my legs as I was coming in, then she trotted like she wasn't bothered by it up until she needed me to open up the laundry room door while she was jumping like a cut snake at the door knob. Normally she hates being in there.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...