News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Should immigration be a right or a privilege?

Started by Wazzzup, December 02, 2017, 12:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should immigration be a right or a privilege?

(I think) Immigration should be a right
1 (6.7%)
(I think) Immigration should be a privilege
14 (93.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 02, 2017, 12:58:48 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
But, immigration was never a right in any country was it?

You make a good point. As here in the U.S. it was taken by force by whitey.

Once the nations of Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore were founded, immigration controls were put in place.

Wazzzup

The question is though how much of a right versus a privilege should immigration be

IMO here are the standards I would like in place in the US

1. Immigrants need to come here legally otherwise they will be deported--if they have come here more then once illegally they should be imrpisoned first and then deported

2. legal immigrants must support themsleves--they can be on welfare for a short time, (a year overall perhaps) but if they cannot support themeslves after that they will deported

3. language--legal immigrants should be tested after a year-- they must demonstrate a moderate command of the English language  at that time

4. Criminal behavior--Any legal immigrant convicted of a felony will be dported after they serve their sentence, any convicted of more than one seperate misdemeanor will be deported.  anyone supsected of terrorist ties will be deported

5. Immigration quotas--immigration should be limited to about 330,000 per year (approximately .1% of US population) with no more than 30,000 from any one country.

6. No immigration from majority Muslim nations--Muslims are a terrorism risk and for the most part have values that are antithetical to western civilzation--if Muslim refugees are in danger then we should lean on Muslim governments to create safe zones for them and the US military can be used to protect them in these safe zones

7. No chain migration--only close family relatives will be considered, spouses, minor sons, minor daughters, and they must meet all the above rules as well, including quotas.

Just some standards that should be imposed in my opinion

Everyone please feel free to agree or disagree with any or all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
2. legal immigrants must support themsleves--they can be on welfare for a short time, (a year overall perhaps) but if they cannot support themeslves after that they will deported

3. language--legal immigrants should be tested after a year-- they must demonstrate a moderate command of the English language  at that time

In a points based immigration system like Canada or Australia have, you have to show sufficient funds to support yourself..

Any interviews are conducted in  English.

IRISH KAM

Immigrants should only be allowed into a country if they bring a Skill .

Whats the point of bringing in 350,000 immigrants like Britain does just to then have them eating away at hard working taxpayers money by being on Welfare benefits for years ?

Muslims claim the most benefits in Britain .

The Daily Telegraph reported in 2012 that 75% of all Muslim women are unemployed while 50% of all Muslim men are unemployed (67.5% total) – a staggering 350% rise from 13% for men and 18% for women in 2004. Muslims are also on sick leave more than anyone else, with 2001 figures revealing that 24% of females and 21% of males claim disability. Muslims are the most likely among all religious groups to be living in accommodation rented from the council or housing association (28%); 4% live rent-free (2004 figures). As if this is not enough, the total prison population in the UK amongst category A and B criminals (third degree criminals) is now 35-39% Muslim.

That was in 2012 .

Its now nearly 2018 , so that # would have risen .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

https://themuslimissue.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/star.jpg?w=274&h=350">

£2 MIL !

PC Liberal Madness .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Wazzzup

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Immigrants should only be allowed into a country if they bring a Skill .

Whats the point of bringing in 350,000 immigrants like Britain does just to then have them eating away at hard working taxpayers money by being on Welfare benefits for years ?

Muslims claim the most benefits in Britain .

The Daily Telegraph reported in 2012 that 75% of all Muslim women are unemployed while 50% of all Muslim men are unemployed (67.5% total) – a staggering 350% rise from 13% for men and 18% for women in 2004. Muslims are also on sick leave more than anyone else, with 2001 figures revealing that 24% of females and 21% of males claim disability. Muslims are the most likely among all religious groups to be living in accommodation rented from the council or housing association (28%); 4% live rent-free (2004 figures). As if this is not enough, the total prison population in the UK amongst category A and B criminals (third degree criminals) is now 35-39% Muslim.

That was in 2012 .

Its now nearly 2018 , so that # would have risen .

This is what happens when immigration becomes more of a right than a privilege.

Just like you have to be careful who you let in your house, you have to be careful who you let in your country.  if you are not, it won't be long before you no longer have a country.

in 20 years Britain will be no better than the shitholes the Muslims are abandoning.  One of the world's greatest civilzations flushed down the toilet.

Anonymous

Is this a serious fucking question? Crossing borders into a country you are not a citizen is not a fucking right.

Thiel

Is there a country in the world where immigration is a right? I travel a lot for my business, but I have yet to enter a nation where it is a right. Immigration policies are set as per the needs of the host nation.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

I heard an interesting stat today. In 1989, there were sixteen international fences or walls in the world. in 2017 there are seventy in  operation or under construction. It seems Trump is on the right side of trends.

@realAzhyaAryola

The wall should start on the Kalifornication border. We don't need that state.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The wall should start on the Kalifornication border. We don't need that state.  :laugh3:

We've been to California..

I don't know how working people can afford to live there.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"I heard an interesting stat today. In 1989, there were sixteen international fences or walls in the world. in 2017 there are seventy in  operation or under construction. It seems Trump is on the right side of trends.

THe use of walls to keep people out have existed for hundreds of years.  I even have a fence around my yard to help keep my family safe, and my yard free of the neighbor dogs poop, :laugh: .

From what I've seen walls work.  They work in Hungary where Orban put one up and they work in Israel as well.  I would like to see if one would work on the mexican border.  It won;t keep everytione out but it will make it harder to get here.  That will make for fewer illegals and less drug traffic.  If mexico won't be agood neighbor we have no choice but to protect our own interests.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The wall should start on the Kalifornication border. We don't need that state.  :laugh3:

Many are calling it mexifornia now. According to the census bureau 44.6% in California Don't Speak English at Home. How are children supposed to succeed in an English speaking country if they don't learn english properly?  These children are being set up to fail,  and we are being set up to have to take care of them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I heard an interesting stat today. In 1989, there were sixteen international fences or walls in the world. in 2017 there are seventy in  operation or under construction. It seems Trump is on the right side of trends.

THe use of walls to keep people out have existed for hundreds of years.  I even have a fence around my yard to help keep my family safe, and my yard free of the neighbor dogs poop, :laugh: .

From what I've seen walls work.  They work in Hungary where Orban put one up and they work in Israel as well.  I would like to see if one would work on the mexican border.  It won;t keep everytione out but it will make it harder to get here.  That will make for fewer illegals and less drug traffic.  If mexico won't be agood neighbor we have no choice but to protect our own interests.

Walls won't keep all unwelcome intruders, but they help.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Thiel"Is there a country in the world where immigration is a right? I travel a lot for my business, but I have yet to enter a nation where it is a right. Immigration policies are set as per the needs of the host nation.

Unfortunately that last part is not happening anymore.  People are coming into western countries from areas where the majority of their people hate the west and our way of life.  People are coming in who end up on watch lists, which takes money to watch them, and even when they are watched, they often go on to commit terrorist acts.  We are taking in lots of people we know will likely end up on welfrare their whole lives or a good part.  We are allowing criminals to stay because their lives MAY be in danger if they are sent home.  We are taking back in people who have joined ISIS.

Not to mention the damage to citizens rights like laws punishing free speech that have come with it all.

Western countries are heavily leaning into the immigration is a right terroritory and we are worse for it.  Its time to fix that and make immigration something more a of privilege, something that benefits a country not just takes away and gives little back.