Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Alien Abduction and Probing

Started by IRISH KAM, December 05, 2017, 07:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

Do ya believe in Alien abduction ?

Dya think people have been abducted and probed by Aliens ?

Whats ya Views ..............
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Do ya believe in Alien abduction ?

Dya think people have been abducted and probed by Aliens ?

Whats ya Views ..............

I know I've never been abducted by aliens.

realgrimm

Oh look KAMs having his homoerotic fantasies about being probed again .. theres a SHOCKER, bet your a real champ too, bit down, no lube ,..a true analinguist

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Oh look KAMs having his homoerotic fantasies about being probed again .. theres a SHOCKER, bet your a real champ too, bit down, no lube ,..a true analinguist

:swoon:

Blazor

Ya know, its general forum etiquette, that if you ask something of a forum member, you provide some as well. So I'll give ya my views when I hear yours  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Ya know, its general forum etiquette, that if you ask something of a forum member, you provide some as well. So I'll give ya my views when I hear yours  ac_drinks

Good idea Blazor.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor"Ya know, its general forum etiquette, that if you ask something of a forum member, you provide some as well. So I'll give ya my views when I hear yours  ac_drinks

and this guy claims to have enough originality to start The SEXY SANTA thread, what a joke , when we know damn right it was me .. What a BITER  :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

and this guy claims to have enough originality to start The SEXY SANTA thread, what a joke , when we know damn right it was me .. What a BITER  :crazy:

Sexy Santa?

Santa is supposed to be a man isn't he?

Berry Sweet

I agree.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Sexy Santa?

I think Grimm meant the Sexy Female Santa thread lol
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I agree.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

It's unanimous.

IRISH KAM

NO i dont believe in Alien abduction .

Anonymous

Sexy Santa?

That's what that white fruit Kum likes.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"

Sexy Santa?

I think Grimm meant the Sexy Female Santa thread lol

GRIMM knows i started the Sexy santa thread first .

He well Jelly cos after he Jacked my Thread , members put him straight n who made the thread first .

realgrimm

Sexy Santa?

SEXY SANTA thread started from SANTAS helpers, elves and girls dressed up to worship SANTA , evs had a fit on my thread and first deleted all the pics , then moved it to an obscure sub, then poof it disappeared , so KAM mocks my thread  really poorly which I believe is still there buried like all his threads since he can't maintain them and rather just pump out quantity threads with no substance and barely any views ..

SO SAD  ac_crying