The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

BitCoin has now crested $12,000 USD.

Started by Angry White Male, December 06, 2017, 02:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

I am buying as fast as I can, with what I'm allowed to transfer through my online limits, and the exchange limits also.

Angry White Male

These low limit transactions are chump change...  I wanted to dump $20,000 into BitCoin, but I am limited to $2,000 per day.

Almost there though!

Join me, on the rocket to the moon!

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

I take risks, I may just get rewarded.

With data plan now on my phone, I can time my buys, while at work also.

Angry White Male

After midnight, in 20 minutes, I can transfer another $2,000 into my exchange account.  Will do so...

May wait until until tomorrow to buy, as I hope I can catch a dip in price...

Angry White Male

To the fucking moon!

I am also a traditional investor, but I am sick of stagnant returns, and stagnant dividends.  A fucking joke, they have become.

A true investor seeks opportunity, and takes the risk.  I just wish I would have taken the risk on earlier, but it's better late than never!

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I am buying as fast as I can, with what I'm allowed to transfer through my online limits, and the exchange limits also.

I'm in a mining pool and use my earnings to buy other cryptos. BTC is in a bubble and the current developers are the opposite of Satoshi.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Cameron Winklevoss, and Tyler Winklevoss are billionaires through their investment in Bitcoin alone.

Frood

Bitcoin may throttle far or it may burst. People who bought in early at pennies or dollars lucked out.

For the moment.

Although Bitcoin is already behind the ball tech wise and its current developers stole the project, kicked the others out, and pushed up fees to an obnoxious level.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Bitcoin may throttle far or it may burst. People who bought in early at pennies or dollars lucked out.

For the moment.

Although Bitcoin is already behind the ball tech wise and its current developers stole the project, kicked the others out, and pushed up fees to an obnoxious level.

They sure did..

We're reluctant to invest anything other than small amounts if we do at all.

Anonymous

I am not convinced crypto currency is good in the long term. Could be another Bre-X.

Anonymous

I want to thank Mel and DD for sharing their knowledge of crypto currencies with us..

I don't if my husband and I will ever take the plunge and invest, but it's good to know something, anything, about it.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Velvet"Is there a crypto stock market?

I'll assume you're asking if one can buy into bitcoin through a regular stock market exchange?  Sort of...

There is for bitcoin:  Symbol GBTC>  https://grayscale.co/bitcoin-investment-trust/">https://grayscale.co/bitcoin-investment-trust/   However, it's more likely better to just buy bitcoin directly through an online exchange.