Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Dodge again. Seems that's all you ever do when your cult-babble is confronted.

As to "root of the problem", if we actually  addressed the root, we'd have to kill off all cultists ... whether islamic, nazi or rabid left ... each with its own destructive agenda ...  rowing along together in the same boat
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"Dodge again. Seems that's all you ever do when your cult-babble is confronted.

As to "root of the problem", if we actually  addressed the root, we'd kill off all cultists ... whether islamic, nazi or rabid left ... all destructive goofballs in the same boat

No it isn't a 'dodge', you're just playing dumb as usual.  :001_rolleyes:

At the risk of repeating myself yet again, addressing the 'root'  means addressing the problem of the people who have allowed these muslims to come here in the first place. Guess what? It isn't muslims who have lobbied for multiculturalism and mass immigration, that was going on long before they arrived into Europe in their millions, and it was Jews and liberals who have orchestrated the invasion, all under the guise of 'tolerance' and 'diversity'.

Of course you already know this, but choose to play dumb and expect me to spell everything out for you like  I'd  have to for  a 10 yr old kid.

cc

You have that right. I do know what you believe and promote.

I just have no time for cultists whether islamic, nazi or rabid left  and place all 3 in the same destructive boat

Note: Hard Left leaders throughout the West need no imaginary assistance from anyone

And I do place conspiracy nazis in the same boat as the other two curses of our time ... granted that nazis are by far the least effective of the 3 .. a mere distraction verging on impotent

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"You have that right. I do know what you believe and promote.

I just have no time for cultists whether islamic, nazi or rabid left  

Hard Left leaders throughout the West need no imaginary assistance from anyone

And I do place conspiracy nazis in the same boat as the other two curses of our time ... granted that nazis are by far the least effective of the 3

Agreed the biggest challenge facing the western world is the left and their Muslim alliance.   Nazis only help the left.  Think how much mileage the left has gotten out of Hitler and conflating all dissent with the left as nazism, its one of their favorite weapons.

Scouse doesn't realize it, but the only people his ilk are helping are the left.

If I had to put a number on it I would say Jewish influence on the left is 15 to 20% at the highest, and most of that is George Soros.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Politicians are just puppets on a string who dance to the tune of whatever the international banksters choose for them on that particular day.

This is true!!!

I'd be interested to hear Wazzup's thoughts on the International Jewish banking cabal, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Goldmansachs etc...

I'd be interested too, Wazzup is usually in the know on news and such, but how far does his knowledge go when it comes to the banking cabal and the NWO  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

Politicians are just puppets on a string who dance to the tune of whatever the international banksters choose for them on that particular day.

This is true!!!

I'd be interested to hear Wazzup's thoughts on the International Jewish banking cabal, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Goldmansachs etc...

I'd be interested too, Wazzup is usually in the know on news and such, but how far does his knowledge go when it comes to the banking cabal and the NWO  :laugh:
Blazor, do you believe Jews control the left and everything they do, like Scouse does?

Like I said earlier--If I had to put a number on it I would say Jewish influence on the left is 15 to 20% at the highest, and most of that is George Soros.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Blazor, do you believe Jews control the left and everything they do, like Scouse does?

Like I said earlier--If I had to put a number on it I would say Jewish influence on the left is 15 to 20% at the highest, and most of that is George Soros.

I did not vote in that thread lol.

To be honest, I know its not ALL Jews. Nor can I say for a fact that they have all the control. But, the ones with the money do seem to be in control, and it does stem back to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and such. Even further back to the royal blood line. This goes much deeper than the Jews alone in my opinion. I do agree with ya that Soros is in a lot of control over the Left, at least with financial influence and such. The media seems highly responsible for the left, but we would have to look at who controls the media. Again, this goes very deep, and on many levels, that I cant blame one race alone. Also though, I dont see any of African, Mexican, Asian, and other nationalities being "in" on things. I can see why Scouse points towards the Jews. Our own government is so fucked and infiltrated it aint funny. So many levels.

cc

Here's a "today" classic to ponder

https://www.investigativeproject.org/7053/trial-starts-in-the-odd-case-of-the-nazi-jihadist">Trial Starts in the Odd Case of the Nazi-Jihadist

https://www.investigativeproject.org/pics/large/3307.jpg">

Former D.C. Metro Transit Police officer Nicholas Young had unusual political views, a federal prosecutor told jurors in Young's terrorist trial Monday.

He "was attracted to Nazis and Islamic terrorists at the same time," Gordon Kromberg said in his opening statement. "Both hate Jews."

Young, a 36-year-old Muslim convert and resident of Fairfax, Va., is charged with attempting to provide material support to ISIS (Islamic State) and obstruction of justice.

According to court filings, Young gave misleading statements to the federal agents when interviewed about the whereabouts of a close associate who Young believed had traveled to Syria to join ISIS. Young also tried to give his associate gift cards codes to help ISIS recruit new members.

Young was a Washington Metropolitan Transportation Authority police officer since 2003. He drew investigators' attention after a September 2010 interview with FBI agents in connection with the arrest of an acquaintance, Zachary Chesser.

Chesser was sentenced in 2011 to 25 years in prison for communicating threats against the writers of the South Park television show and for attempting to provide material support to the Somali terrorist group, Al-Shabaab.

Young used an Israeli flag as a doormat in his home, and his phone featured a picture of billowing smokestacks with the caption, "Together we can finish what Hitler started," Kromberg told jurors in the Eastern District of Virginia. Young has an SS tattoo on his shoulder, and after attending a neo-Nazi gathering, said, "Don't discount an alliance with Muslims to combat the Jews."

A search of Young's home and computer uncovered an "intense interest in terrorism – of the Nazi variety" and included a photo of Young and his associates in their Nazi SS uniforms in front of a Nazi flag, a picture of the swastika imposed on an Israeli flag with the caption "The Greatest Devil," and a cartoon depicting a pig with the face of a stereotypical Jew titled "Jewish swine."

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"
[size=150]Young, a 36-year-old Muslim convert[/size] and resident of Fairfax, Va., is charged with attempting to provide material support to ISIS (Islamic State) and obstruction of justice.

CC, no matter how many times you try the age old Jewish tactic of claiming that muslims and White Nationalists are one in the same, it still won't work.....

I can't stand muslims or Islam.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"Hey, there's that Scouse fella. :laugh3:

You mean he was right down the road from me in Fairfax this whole time and never offered me a beer!?  :mad:

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Blazor, do you believe Jews control the left and everything they do, like Scouse does?

I did not vote in that thread lol.

To be honest, I know its not ALL Jews. Nor can I say for a fact that they have all the control. But, the ones with the money do seem to be in control, and it does stem back to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and such. Even further back to the royal blood line. This goes much deeper than the Jews alone in my opinion. I do agree with ya that Soros is in a lot of control over the Left, at least with financial influence and such. The media seems highly responsible for the left, but we would have to look at who controls the media. Again, this goes very deep, and on many levels, that I cant blame one race alone. Also though, I dont see any of African, Mexican, Asian, and other nationalities being "in" on things. I can see why Scouse points towards the Jews. Our own government is so fucked and infiltrated it aint funny. So many levels.

Don't expect CC to respond to any of this, she never does.  Hopefully Wazzup might.  Great post BTW.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Man, I went through most of my old New World Order thread on another forum, and almost all of the links are gone. Thanks Youtube and Google!

Anonymous

Jesus Scouse, what happened to you man.

As your buddy YR said, nobody is buying your brainwashing, and no sane person ever will. But, you double and triple down on it. Your rants are a gift to progtards.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"Man, I went through most of my old New World Order thread on another forum, and almost all of the links are gone. Thanks Youtube and Google!

Lol yeah, they tend to pull anything that hits too close to home.....