The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

cc

What is really funny is how our resident Hitler Lover believes what he wants to believe and is sooooo easily conned

I had a little fun and subtly gave him little tidbits of what he wanted to hear ... that I was Jewish ... "Jewish Princess" etc. etc.

and he swallowed it hook line and stinker  ac_smile

Sooooooo easily conned    ... I guess that explains belief in all the conspiracy stuff
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"You misconstrued . I was in no way implying anything about Shen

I was demonstrating how  Hitler Lover skipped right over Shen's proof that Merkel was not Jewish

Oh I see and I apologize for my misunderstanding..

What do Angela Merkel and Shen Li  have in common?

Neither is  Jewish.

:laugh:

MERKEL is juden . Look it up .

http://crazzfiles.com/the-jewish-angela-merkel/">http://crazzfiles.com/the-jewish-angela-merkel/
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"big butts?

Always believe a man who likes big butts, they can not lie  :laugh:

(Sir Mix-a-lot reference)
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"What is really funny is how Hitler Lover believes what he wants to believe and is sooooo easily conned

I had a little fun and subtly gave him what he wanted that I was Jewish

Sooooooo easily to be conned

I like SCOUSE very much which makes it harder to observe him being brainwashed by con artists..

Iron horse jockey's views are very similar to SCOUSE's, but he doesn't post like he just stepped out of a cult  compound for the first time after a year of continuous reeducation.

cc

I would disagree on that

The core of Hitler Lover is 1. vile nazism + 2. JooOOoo hate + 3. conspiracy tales  ... all of  which IH appears to absolutely deplore.

What say you IH?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I would disagree on that

The core of Hitler Lover is vile nazism + JooOOoo hate + conspiracy tales  ... all of  which IH deplores.

What say you IH?

IHJ is not a conspiracy theorist or a historical revisionist....that's true.

But, he makes no secret of his opposition to current immigration policy..

I thought he had that in common with SCOUSE.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"What is really funny is how Hitler Lover believes what he wants to believe and is sooooo easily conned

I had a little fun and subtly gave him what he wanted that I was Jewish

Sooooooo easily to be conned

I like SCOUSE very much which makes it harder to observe him being brainwashed by con artists..

Iron horse jockey's views are very similar to SCOUSE's, but he doesn't post like he just stepped out of a cult  compound for the first time after a year of continuous reeducation.

FASH . Being Anti - Juden doesn't make one a NAZI .

Ya need to look up exactly who is the Composer of Liberalism .

U will find its die juden school of Marxism .

Juden forced Mass immigration in to europe , has an agenda .

Die juden know that the Christian White europeans will rebel and wipe Islam from the face of the Earth .

ISRAEL is too small a nation to do it .

So they will engineer a format where they will get the White Europeans to rid the world of Islam .

Basicly die Juden are getting rid of Islam by proxy .

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"Maybe I wasn't clear. I was in no way implying anything about Shen

I was demonstrating how  Hitler Lover skipped right over Shen's example  that Merkel was not Jewish

charging onward without missing a beat

No I didn't, if you read back at what I put, I put to her the same point as I did to you.......

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

The Jewish question is a very touchy subject for CC, what with her being Jewish herself.  :laugh3:

I like CC, but I dont think she is one of the ones running the world. How come she avoids the banking cartel issue I dont know.

Because it's an inconvenient truth which defies her claims that Jews are irrelevant and possess no power or influence....

Anonymous

The core of Hitler Lover is 1. vile nazism + 2. JooOOoo hate + 3. conspiracy tales  ... all of  which IH appears to absolutely deplore.

What say you IH?

You would be right.

Progtards are destroying the Western middle class. They've allied with Islamists. Together they are trying to split the anti progtard movement with this Jew conspiracy distraction. Unfortunately, they've claimed Scouse who now is working tirelessly with the rest of Soros' soldiers.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"What is really funny is how our resident Hitler Lover believes what he wants to believe and is sooooo easily conned

I had a little fun and subtly gave him little tidbits of what he wanted to hear ... that I was Jewish ... "Jewish Princess" etc. etc.

and he swallowed it hook line and stinker  ac_smile

Sooooooo easily conned    ... I guess that explains belief in all the conspiracy stuff

Riiiight, you're not Jewish. Oh you done trolled us all CC.   :oeudC:

Aryan

And STILL cc dodges the point brought up about the Jewish banking cabals.

Maybe they're secretly muslims?   ac_lmfao

IRISH KAM

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

What say you IH?

You would be right.

Progtards are destroying the Western middle class. They've allied with Islamists. Together they are trying to split the anti progtard movement with this Jew conspiracy distraction. Unfortunately, they've claimed Scouse who now is working tirelessly with the rest of Soros' soldiers.

So much bullshit in one sentence I don't even know where to begin?   ac_wot

What on earth makes you think that Progressive liberals are behind exposing Jews for their role in the ongoing White Genocide?